글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[자작룡] 세렌디아 Serendia

English can be awkward because I used a translator

세렌디아

평균체형: 6.2~6.8m (지느러미 제외 3.2~3.8m)

꼬리 지느러미가 매우 큽니다.

먹이: 참다랑어

주요 발견 지역: 바다의 노래 소리가 들려오는 곳에서 주로 발견된다.

발견 가능 시기: 사계절 내내 모든 시간에 발견되며 비가 오는 날을 좋아한다.

Serendia

Average body type: 6.2~6.8m (3.2~3.8m)

The tail fin is very big

Food: tuna

Main Discovery Area: It is mainly found where the sound of singing of the sea can be heard.

When to discover: found throughout the four seasons, preferring daylight hours.

품종속성유형
세렌디아물, 꿈바다 드래곤
Varietytype 
SerendiaWater, dreamSea Dragon

일러수정 중

이 알은 파도 소리가 들린다.

알의 주변에서 잔잔한 파도 소리가 들린다.

자개와 같이 오묘하고 아름다운 빛을 띈 알을 파도를 담은 듯한 지느러미가 감싸고 있다. 지느러미를 만져보면 부드러움에 마치 고급 실크를 만지고 있는 듯한 착각이 들 수 있으나, 찢어지기 쉽기 때문에 주의가 필요하다.

Can hear the sound of waves from egg

The sound of calm waves can be heard around the eggs.

Eggs with a mysterious and beautiful light like pearl are wrapped in fins that seem to contain waves. When you touch the fins, you may feel like you are touching high-quality silk, but you need to be careful because it is easy to tear.

해치

파도의 곁에서 잠을 잔다.

해치가 된 세렌디아는 노래하는 것을 좋아한다. 지칠 때까지 노래를 부르다가 잠에 드는 것이 하루 일과일 정도로, 노래를 좋아한다. 해치 세렌디아는 자고 있을 때 들리는 옅은 숨소리조차 자장가 같은 잔잔한 노랫소리가 약간 섞여있다.

세렌디아의 노래를 들으면 마치 지친 몸과 마음을 위로해 주는 듯한 따뜻한 기분이 든다.

Sleep by the side of the waves.

Hatchy Serendia loves to sing. I like singing, so much that it's my daily routine to sing until I'm tired and then fall asleep. Hatch Serendia has a slight mixture of lullaby-like calm songs, at the faint breathing sounds heard while sleeping.

When I listen to Serendia's song, I feel warm as if comforting my tired body and mind.

해츨링

일러 수정중

진화한 해츨링은 바다와 함께 노래를 하여 먹이를 사냥한다.

노래를 좋아하는 것은 해치 때와 크게 달라지지 않았다. 노래 실력이 좋아진 세렌디아의 노래는 바다에서 먹이를 매료시켜 사냥하는 것을 즐긴다.

파도치는 소리, 갈매기와 고래의 울음소리 등 바다에서 나는 모든 소리가 마치 세렌디아의 노래를 중심으로 조화를 이루는 것 같다. 듣고 있으면 사람에 따라 황홀한 기분이 들기도 한다. 중독성도 강하기 때문에 오래 듣고 있으면 위험할 것 같다.

The evolved hatchetling hunts for food by singing with the sea.

Liking singing hasn't changed much since Hatch. Serendia's singing, which has improved her singing skills, attracts prey in the sea and enjoys hunting.

All the sounds from the sea, such as the sound of waves and the cries of seagulls and whales, seem to be in harmony around Serendia's songs. When I listen to it, I feel ecstatic depending on the person. It is also highly addictive, so it would be dangerous to listen to it for a long time.

성체 adult

파도와 노랫소리가 들리는 아름다운 드래곤이다.

잔잔한 파도처럼 부드럽게 움직이는 지느러미를 가진 드래곤이다. 세렌디아의 몸은 아름다운 자개 빛 비늘로 덮어져 있으며, 물결 모양의 하얀색 무늬가 있다.

빛의 양에 따라, 또는 움직임에 따라 물결무늬가 마치 진짜 바다를 보듯 일렁이며 변화하며, 

빛이 관통한 지느러미가 만들어낸 푸른색의 물결 같은 그림자가 겹쳐있는 지느러미와 자개빛의 비늘에 닿아 신비하고도 오묘한 극도로 아름다운 모습을 만들어낸다.

바다와 함께 노래를 부르는 것을 좋아한다. 노래를 부르는 세렌디아 주변에 있는 고래와 파도는 세렌디아의 노랫소리에 맞추듯 조화를 이루는 소리를 낸다. 세렌디아의 노래는 듣는 생명체가 가장 갈망하고 소망하는 것을 보여준다. 노래에 매료된 생명체를 자신이 원하는 대로 그 들을 조종하는 능력이 있기 때문에 주의가 필요하다.

It is a beautiful dragon with waves and songs.

It is a dragon with fins that move smoothly like calm waves. Serendia's body is covered with beautiful pearl color scales, with a wavy white pattern.

Depending on the amount of light, or on movement, the wave pattern fluctuates and changes as if it were a real sea,

It touches the fins with overlapping blue waves of shadows created by the fins through which light penetrates, and the scales of  pearl color, creating an extremely beautiful appearance that is mysterious and mysterious.

I like to sing with the sea. Whales and waves around Serendia, who sing, make harmonious sounds as if they were to match Serendia's song. Serendia's song shows what the listening creature craves and desires the most. You need to be careful because you have the ability to manipulate living things that are fascinated by songs as you want.

스토리

폭풍우가 치는 밤이었다.
해산물을 가득 실은 어부의 배가 거센 파도에 위태롭게 나아가고 있을 때 
파도를 가르며 한 드래곤이 모습을 드러낸다.

드래곤의 노래가 시작되자, 파도가 잠잠해지고 구름 사이로 햇빛이 비치더니
드래곤의 비늘이 잔잔한 물결처럼 반짝였다.

배에 타고 있던 선원들은 무언가에 홀리듯, 그 드래곤을 구경하였고
정신을 차려보니 드래곤 근처까지 배를 몰았다.

이때를 기다렸다는 듯, 배 주위를 헤엄치며 노래를 부르는 드래곤,
고래와 파도가 합창을 하듯 노래에 맞추어 소리를 내었고, 

일 생에 두 번은 보 지 못할 것 같은 아름다운 광경이었다.

이 이후의 일은 배에 타고 있던 그 누구도 기억하지 못한다고 한다.
그들은 마을로 돌아와서야 정신이 들었고, 포획했던 모든 해산물은 사라져있었다.
하지만, 그 아름다운 광경을 잊을 수 없는 어부들은 이에 불만을 가지지 않고 그 드래곤에게 감사했다.

세이렌의 전설과도 같은 이 이야기가 전해지자, 사람들은 이 드래곤을 세렌디아라고 부르기로 하였다.

Story

It was a stormy night.
When a fisherman's boat full of seafood was heading precariously against the strong waves 
A dragon appears cutting through the waves.

When the Dragon's song began, the waves calmed down and sunlight shone through the clouds
The dragon's scales sparkled like a calm wave.

The sailors on the ship watched the dragon as if they were possessed by something
When I came to my senses, I drove the boat to near the dragon.

As if waiting for this moment, the dragon swimming around the ship and singing,
Like a whale and a wave singing in chorus, they made a sound to the song,

It was a beautiful sight that I would never see twice in my life.

It is said that no one on the ship remembers what happened after this.
It was not until they returned to the village that they came to their senses, and all the seafood they had captured was gone.
However, the fishermen, who could not forget the beautiful sight, were not dissatisfied with it and thanked the dragon.

When this story like Seyren's legendary was told, people decided to call it Serendia.

Female ♀

Male ♂

썸네일

댓글 17

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.