Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Egg

Forgive me if anything is written wrong! :) This is my entry into the creator dragon contest. Please let me know if we can make multiple, I'd love to enter more in!

The name of this dragon is Egg! The name is subject to change, but I figured it fit well :)

Egg is a nudibranch themed dragon who is often mistaken for a sunny side up egg! Since they look like eggs, they are named after, well, eggs! Using the yolk like feature on it's back, it lures in prey, which is often small fish. Though because of their delicious appearance, they are often chased by larger predators. The Eggs evolve to have legs to avoid such predators. Despite their fast speed, they are still quite rare to see since they are often preyed on.

In the hatch state they have no legs, and are essentially a slug with wings! In the hatchling stage they grow front arms, allowing more movement. In the adult stage they fully grow legs and loose most of their “slug-ness”, as well as their wings growing bigger! Throughout each stage they have a mantle across their backs, and atop the mantle lies their most prominent feature, the yolk :)

Flavor text for the egg could read something along the lines of “This egg has a yolk on the outside”, or “This egg looks delicious”, or something along those lines!

Maybe in dimorphism the males could have larger growths on their heads than females, or maybe the yolk is a bit brighter! Or no dimorphism at all since I didn't include that in my reference :)

Their element could be either solid water or water and light, since they glisten quite well. I imagine they are found in the wrecked ship location, and possibly even in the rainbow garden since the map shows water there as well. Maybe they are influenced by the rainbow water, and that's why they look so tasty :)

Let me know if I should change anything! I wasn't sure if I needed to separate the forms from each other or if I could leave them whole like this.

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.