Artistic Dragon

Quirky, Bashful 

Seeds

Forest, Villages

80~90cm

14~20kg

Egg

This egg is wearing a beret.

The paint that leaks from this egg is often used by other dragons to paint pictures.  The hat cannot be removed.

Hatch

Carries a colorful paint brush.

Prisma zips around, carelessly splattering colorful paint on every surface she encounters. She has a particular fondness for vibrant colors.

Hatchling

It becomes more colorful as it learns to paint.

If Prisma can't find an appropriate surface to paint on, she resorts to doodling on her own fur. She frequently attends festivals, where she joyfully paints on other dragons and people.

Adult

Prisma travels from town to town, painting murals on bland surfaces with the hopes of inspiring creativity.

She often loses her pencils and paint brushes.  As a result, her tail has turned into a paint brush, and is able to produce a variety of bright colors.  

If she is feeling sad or frustrated, sometimes the colors on her tail lose vibrancy.

She is very messy when painting, leaving her fur covered with many colorful paint splotches.

Story

"Stay still!" Prisma exclaimed, her frustration evident as she tried to paint the wobbling dragon.

"How much longer? I've been standing for over an hour!" Complained the dragon.

Prisma placed her hands on her hips and pouted. "Art takes time!"

"Alright, alright. Just hurry up!  My leg is starting to ache."

"Almost done! Just need to—" Prisma's voice trailed off as she added the final touches to her painting. "There! All done!" She proudly lifted the finished artwork. "What do you think?"

"It looks amazing! But…" The dragon hesitated, turning the picture around. "Why am I red?" He inquired, pointing to his yellow scales.

"Oh…" Prisma's wings, adorned with vibrant colors, drooped in embarrassment. "My tail hasn't been making yellow paint lately…"

"That's okay, I still love it!"

Prisma's starry eyes lit up with excitement. It had been a while since someone appreciated her artwork. The yellow stripes on her tail suddenly brightened. She shook her tail, causing yellow paint to splatter onto her fur. “Oh, I can paint you yellow now!”

“That's okay! I like it the way it is! You should paint more dragons here!”

"I would love to!" Prisma cheered, her creative spirit rekindled by the dragon's kind words.

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.