Dark

Familiar Dragon

Bold, Smart 

FruitCaves

90~100cm

18~26kg

Egg

This egg has an ominous amulet.

The amulet attached to this egg radiates an enigmatic energy, creating an unsettling sensation as though you are being watched.

Hatch

This dragon enjoys hanging upside-down.

Nightshade is somewhat clumsy and has difficulty maintaining her balance, so she often resorts to hanging upside-down instead. She depends on her amulet to alert her to any potential dangers.

Hatchling

Uses the magic of her amulet to cause mischief.

Nightshade has stolen a hat that she clutches with her tail while hanging upside-down. As she sleeps, her amulet keeps a vigilant watch over her, conjuring illusions to confuse any potential threats. Occasionally, she also uses the amulet to deceive other dragons.

Adult

She wants to set out on her own and practice magic.

Due to her small stature, Nightshade is often dismissed and regarded merely as a familiar to larger dragons. However, despite how other dragons perceive her, she diligently hones her magical skills, capable of crafting illusions that can deceive even the mightiest of dragons.

Her amulet whispers secrets to her, alerting her to dangers and nearby magical treasures ripe for the taking. Nightshade possesses an array of magical artifacts, which she pilfers from other dragons using her tail, and she frequently trades them out for more powerful items whenever she discovers something better.

Story

“What am I to do with you?” mused the Witch dragon, peering into her cauldron as she meticulously added a few magical ingredients. “Maybe I should just toss you into my potion!” she cackled.

Nightshade let out a heavy sigh and rattled the bars of her cage with her tail. She had been captured while attempting to steal the Witch dragon's magical wand.

“What do you think, little dragon?” teased the Witch dragon, poking a claw toward the cage.

After a moment of contemplation, Nightshade's amulet whispered a plan for her escape. She needed to find a way to obtain the key to her cage, which hung around the Witch dragon’s neck. “I could serve you better as your apprentice,” Nightshade proposed.

The Witch dragon burst into laughter. “You’re far too weak and insignificant to be of any use to me.”

“Let me show you what I can do.”

“And how do you plan to do that?” The Witch dragon looked down at the tiny dragon, the key swinging tantalizingly close.

Seizing her chance, Nightshade cast an illusion spell on the cauldron. It began to bubble furiously before exploding in a magical flash, filling the room with a thick fog. Though the scene was purely an illusion, the Witch dragon failed to see through it. In the chaos, Nightshade snatched the key and quickly escaped her cage.

Once she was at a safe distance from the Witch dragon’s lair, she scowled at herself for getting caught and for leaving empty-handed. Next time, she vowed, she would be more cautious.

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.