Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Cetacean Dragon

Concept idea created by my boyfriend and I, it's the first time we participated in the dragon creator contest, we really liked the result and we hope you like it too. 

Our native language is Brazilian Portuguese, but I decided to write in English, to make it easier to understand. We also translate into Korean using Google Translate, so if there are any translation errors, we apologize :)

남자친구와 제가 만든 컨셉 아이디어입니다. 처음으로 드래곤 크리에이터 콘테스트에 참가했는데 결과가 정말 마음에 들었고 여러분도 마음에 드셨으면 좋겠습니다. 우리의 모국어는 브라질 포르투갈어이지만 이해하기 쉽도록 영어로 쓰기로 결정했습니다. Google 번역을 이용하여 한국어로도 번역을 하고 있으니, 번역오류가 있으면 사과드립니다 :)

Height: 15 -16 meters
       Weight: 2,000 - 4,000 KG

Species: Cetacean Dragon

Scientific name: Colossus Cetacean

Food: Colossal Squid

Discovery Area: In the depths, any time, any            season

Type: Dark and Water

Dragon Type: Whale Dragon

Egg:

“This egg contains Royal Blood”

“이 알에는 왕족의 피가 들어있습니다.”

Normally found in deep seas, it is considerably found around schools of smaller fish that take care of the egg until it hatches. He is crowned while he is an egg, but he keeps losing it in funny ways.

일반적으로 심해에서 발견되며, 알이 부화할 때까지 알을 돌보는 작은 물고기 떼 주변에서 상당히 발견됩니다. 그는 달걀일 때 왕관을 썼지만, 우스꽝스러운 방법으로 계속해서 왕관을 잃습니다.

Hatch: 

“This hatch is Silly”

“이 해치는 바보같아”

Lives in search of loyal servants, can be a bit stupid. But he has a big heart and colossal strength, even though he is just a puppy. He still keeps losing his crown in an unusual way.

충성스러운 하인을 찾아 살아가며, 조금은 어리석을 수도 있습니다. 하지만 그는 단지 강아지임에도 불구하고 큰 마음과 엄청난 힘을 가지고 있습니다. 그는 아직도 특이한 방식으로 왕관을 계속 잃어가고 있습니다.

Hatchling:

"Evolved young man seeks to reign."

“진화한 청년이 통치를 추구한다.”

As he grew, he became more serious and cunning, shaping himself to be a leader of the deepest oceans. This young dragon wants his servants to have a good and peaceful life, so he protects them from the dangers of others.

그는 자라면서 더욱 진지하고 교활해졌으며, 가장 깊은 바다의 지도자가 되었습니다. 이 어린 용은 자신의 종들이 선하고 평화로운 삶을 살기를 바라기 때문에 다른 사람들의 위험으로부터 그들을 보호합니다.

Adult:

“He is a great dragon emperor of the deep oceans, causes Tsunamis and has great respect from his followers.”

“그는 심해의 위대한 용제이며 쓰나미를 일으키며 그의 추종자들로부터 큰 존경을 받고 있습니다.”

He wears a crown forged since his birth, a cloak that was handed down during his growth. As he grew older, he became a great marine sovereign, the kindness that existed in his heart was gone.

그는 태어날 때부터 벼려낸 왕관, 성장 과정에서 물려받은 망토를 입고 있다. 그는 나이가 들수록 위대한 해양 군주가 되었고, 그의 마음속에 있던 친절함은 사라졌습니다.

Male:

Female:

Note: females appear to have a more faded color on their body, unlike the male, whose color is darker. And females tend to be smaller than males.

참고: 암컷은 몸 색깔이 더 어두운 반면, 수컷은 몸 색깔이 더 희미한 것으로 보입니다. 그리고 암컷은 수컷보다 몸집이 작은 경향이 있습니다.

“History"

"역사 "

*The Path of a Colossus*

On a fine day, there is an Emperor, who is sitting on his throne. He takes care of his civilians like children, despite being a cruel leader, and maliciously tries to make a good impression.

"I always try to improve... But it seems that my path only deteriorates with time."

The great marine emperor was melancholic during this time. Nothing changed his mood, except taking care of his civilians, who were schools of marine beings, Orcas, dolphins, fish, everyone respected him as a leader.

*거상의 길*

어느 화창한 날, 왕좌에 앉아 있는 황제가 있습니다. 그는 잔인한 지도자임에도 불구하고 시민들을 어린아이처럼 돌보고, 악의적으로 좋은 인상을 주려고 노력한다.

"저는 늘 발전하려고 노력해요. 하지만 시간이 지나면서 제가 가는 길은 점점 더 나빠질 뿐인 것 같아요."

이 기간 동안 위대한 해양 황제는 우울했습니다. 해양 생물, 범고래, 돌고래, 물고기 떼인 민간인을 돌보는 것 외에는 그의 기분을 바꾼 것은 아무것도 없었으며 모두가 그를 지도자로 존경했습니다.

댓글 3

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.