Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

악소랄/ Axoral

저는 이 부분에 번역기를 사용하고 있습니다. 잘못된 번역이 있을 경우 사과드립니다.

I am using a translator for this. I apologize for any mistranslations. 

속성: 빛, 물
50kg
5m
먹이: 해초, 홍합, 조개
주요 발견 지역: 에스텔라 사원 근처에서 드물게 발견된다는 소문이 있지만, 서식지는 알려지지 않음
탐지 시간: 황혼과 새벽, 봄과 여름에 가장 흔함

Attribute: Light, water

50 kgs

5m

Food: seaweed, mussels, clams

Main area of discovery: Rumored to be seen rarely near Estella Temple, but home area is unknown

Detection time: dusk and dawn, most common during spring and summer

달걀 - "바다생물들이 이 알을 보호하는 듯..." 이 알은 고귀한 품격을 가지고 있다

EGG- "Sea creatures seem to protect this egg...." This egg has a sense of nobility

HATCH- "이 드래곤은 권위 있는 분위기를 가지고 있습니다"
악소랄은 태어날 때 항상 권위감을 느낍니다. 각각 다른 색상으로 제공되며, 그에 맞는 성격을 가지고 있습니다. 하지만 수생 동물이 아니라면 테이머와 다른 종에게는 다소 수줍어합니다.

HATCH- "This dragon has an air of authority"

Axorals always have a sense of authority when they're born. Each comes in different colors, with personalities to match. They're rather shy with Tamers and other species though, unless you're an aquatic member.

새끼- "이 드래곤은 매우 충성스럽습니다"
그들은 통치자에게 충성스럽고, 어떤 경우에는 길들인 사람에게도 충성합니다. 그들은 종종 산호초에서 놀거나, 의무를 다하고 있습니다. 그들은 어린 동물들과 놀기를 좋아합니다.

HATCHLING- "This dragon is extremely loyal"

They're loyal to their ruler, and in some cases, their tamer. They often play around in coral reefs, or are maintaining their duties. They love playing games with young animals.

성인- "이 드래곤은 매우 예의 바릅니다"
이 드래곤은 다른 사람들을 휘두르거나, 자신이 소중히 여기는 것을 지키는 것을 좋아합니다. 조심하세요, 그들은 자신이 아끼는 것을 위해 싸울 준비가 되어 있습니다. 그들은 기원과 바다의 일부를 지배하기 때문에 바다 생물이 그들을 쫓는 경우가 많습니다.

ADULT- "This dragon is extremely respective"

These dragons love bossing others around, or guarding things that they cherish. Be warned, they are ready to fight for what they care for. They are often seen being followed by sea creatures due to their origins and rule over a part of the ocean.

배경 스토리:
이렇게 끝날 줄은 생각지 못했어요. 내 모든 힘, 내 하수인... 내 백성. 등을 돌렸어요. 나에게요. 영토에 문제가 있다는 걸 알았고 전쟁에 개입하지 않기로 했지만, 내 백성은 그렇게 생각하지 않았어요. 내가 가진 건 경비병과 두 명뿐이에요. 내 백성이 반항하는 걸 지켜봐요. ​​먹이처럼 서로를 죽이고 있어요. 두 경비병은 내 오른쪽을, 두 명의 경비병은 왼쪽을 지킵니다.
내가 아직 갓 태어난 새끼일 때 시작되었어요. 길들이는 놈들은 드물었고, 내 백성은 많았어요. 지금은 그저 기억일 뿐이에요. 길들이는 놈들이 보기에 예쁜 그림 같은 기억이에요. 3마리의 해마 경비병이 보호하는 산호초에서 부화했을 때, 생명이 가득 찬 아름다운 주변 환경이 내게서 빼앗길 줄은 몰랐어요. 몰락한 내 왕국을 바라보며, 때가 되면 되찾겠다고 다짐해요.

BACKSTORY:

I never thought it'd end like this. All my power, my minions... my people. Backs turned. To ME. I knew there were issues with the territories, and I Knew to stay out of the war, yet my people didn't think the same. All I have are my Guards and my pair. I watch as my own people rebel. Killing off each other like prey. The two Guards flank my right and my pair's left.

It began when I was still a Hatchling. The Tamers were scarce, and my people bountiful. Now we're just a memory. A memory that Tamers just look at like a pretty picture. When I hatched in that coral reef, protected by 3 seahorse Guards, I never knew that the beautiful surroundings, as full of life as they could be, would be ripped away from me. I look at my fallen Kingdom, vowing to gain it back when the time was right.

변형: 

VARIANTS: 

1세대 여성-

GEN 1 FEMALE-

2세대 남성-

GEN 2 MALE-

2세대 여성-

GEN 2 FEMALE-

시청해 주셔서 감사합니다! 참여하는 모든 분께 행운을 빕니다. 재미있게 보내세요! 아이디어를 새롭고 밝게 유지하세요. <3

Thanks for viewing! Good luck to everyone who participates. Enjoy! Keep your ideas fresh and bright. <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

댓글 4

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.