Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

【Homemade doragon】Reaper Tail

“Reaper Tail”

Note: I'm Japanese so I'm typing English using a translation. Sorry if the translation is weird. Thank you for watching :)

Server: East Asia

Name: あまよねーず

Egg

When they are in their egg form, they are still relatively safe. You can see their large purple horns and red cape.

hatch

As he grows, Reaper Tail is consumed by shadow and darkness.
Taking advantage of Reapertail's kindness, he gradually loses his sense of self. When he hatches, his horns and eyes are yellow.

hatching

As the darkness consumes Reaper Tail, he grows and gradually begins to cry.The color of the wings and horns gradually changes to purple.

Adult

Once consumed by darkness, the Reaper Tail will reap souls and drive them to their doom.After breaking free from its seal, the Reaper Tail desires souls and will bring the world to ruin. It has a horse's skull on its head.

Dragon Details

Gender → Male or Female

Attributes → Dream, Steel

Type → Death Dragon

Body Length → 3.2-3.5

Weight → Cannot be measured!

Food → Souls

Main discovery area → Found in places with many souls.

Time of discovery → Found at night throughout the four seasons.

Reapertails are born from dragons whose souls have become corrupted by death and hatred. They avoid and hate dragons with righteous feelings. They attach themselves to dragons with evil feelings and try to harvest their souls. I wonder how many dragons have fallen victim to this 

dragon?

Dragon Stories

"Oh, it hurts, don't hurt me any more!!!"
Reapertail ignored the cries and continued to hurt him. Over and over again.
It was to make the other dragon understand the pain he had felt in the past.
Reapertail used to be a good dragon. He was loved because he helped other dragons. Some dragons took advantage of his kindness and used him.
Eventually, Reapertail could no longer bear it and his mind and body became ill.
"If it was going to end up like this, I shouldn't have been so kind to him in the first place," Reapertail thought.
Slowly, Reapertail's feelings of loathing grew.
His powers, which he could no longer contain, went out of control and destroyed everything. It was all the fault of the person who used me. That's what he told himself.
Eventually, Reapertail was sealed in a cell deep underground. He lived in the cell without reflecting on the mistakes he had made. Reapertail released the seal himself and descended to the surface again.
“No one can stop me.”

pixel art

댓글 2

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.