Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Lucky Bell Dragon [Creator Dragon]!!

Hi I'm roggy from the North America Server!

Translations will be done through Google Translate I apologize for any poor translations!

번역은 Google 번역을 통해 이루어집니다. 번역이 좋지 않은 점 사과드립니다!

(>人<;)(>人<;)

Lucky Bell Dragon

럭키 벨 드래곤

Element : Earth / Dream
Body type : 3 - 3.5 m / 250-290kg
Food of Preference : Oranges
Discovery Area : Forest of Hope
Discovery Time : Found at any time but most common during the 7th month of the year (July)

요소 : 지구 / 꿈
체형 : 3 - 3.5m / 250-290kg

좋아하는 음식 : 오렌지

발견지역 : 희망의 숲

발견시기 : 언제든지 발견되나 7월(7월)에 가장 많이 발견됨

Egg

계란

This Egg gives off a faint chime.

이 알은 희미한 소리를 냅니다.

This egg’s soft ringing brings kind hearted people near, leading them to a fateful encounter.

이 알의 부드러운 울림은 마음씨 좋은 사람들을 가까이 다가가 운명적인 만남으로 이끈다.

Hatch

해치

This Hatch is scared of being alone.

이 해치는 혼자 있는 걸 무서워해요

This hatch constantly needs to be reassured when engaging in something new. Fortunately for them, everything almost always works out. They just need to take the first step themself.

The Hatch's bells can almost constantly be heard due to their anxious shaking.

이 해치는 새로운 일에 참여할 때 끊임없이 안심할 필요가 있습니다. 다행스럽게도 모든 것이 거의 항상 잘 진행됩니다. 그들은 스스로 첫발을 내딛으면 됩니다.

해치의 종소리는 불안한 흔들림으로 인해 거의 끊임없이 들립니다.

Hatchling

새끼

This Hatchling takes pride in helping others.

이 부화한 사람은 다른 사람을 돕는 데 자부심을 갖고 있습니다.

This hatchling is quite confident in their lucky nature. The sound of their bells lead needy people close, and they aren’t afraid to help them to the best of their abilities. The markings on the dragon's body symbolize the luck they are blessed with.

이 강아지는 자신의 운 좋은 성격에 대해 꽤 자신감을 갖고 있습니다. 종소리는 도움이 필요한 사람들을 더 가까이 끌어당기고, 최선을 다해 그들을 돕는 것을 두려워하지 않습니다. 용의 몸에 있는 문양은 그들이 누리는 행운을 상징합니다.

Adult

성인

This dragon’s bells provide a comforting chime to all those who hear of it.

이 용의 종은 듣는 모든 사람에게 위안을 주는 종소리를 제공합니다.

The Adult Lucky Bell is rarely seen, however always watches after kind-hearted people. The bells ring at a frequency that only the pure in heart can hear, and it uses them to draw them out of the forest if they find themselves lost. If an adventurer is fortunate enough to encounter the Lucky Bell, the dragon may choose to grant them their blessing of good fortune for as long as they deem necessary.

어른의 행운의 종은 좀처럼 눈에 띄지 않지만 언제나 마음씨 좋은 사람들을 지켜보고 있습니다. 종소리는 마음이 순수한 자만이 들을 수 있는 주파수로 울리고, 그들이 길을 잃었을 때 숲 밖으로 끌어내는 데 종소리를 사용합니다. 모험가가 행운의 종을 만날 만큼 운이 좋다면, 드래곤은 필요하다고 생각하는 한 그들에게 행운의 축복을 주기로 선택할 수 있습니다.

Story

이야기

“Hello? Is anyone there?” A young girl cries out. Lost, in a vast forest such as this one, there is almost not hope for someone of her age to find her way out. She runs and she walks, but fails to find anyone to help. As she stumbles through the labyrinth of trees, she begins the break down in tears. If only she listened to her mother when she told her to not to go far. If only she had listened to her father when he told her how to navigate such a forest. “If only…” She thought.

As the sun set closer to the horizon, the young girl stood still, staring into the sky. As she cried, through her tears she heard the echo of a soft ring. “Hello?” She called out, desperate for any sort of help. Without missing a beat she began to run towards the noise. “Hello?! Please help me!” After some time she came to a meadow, encountering a large dragon resting with many bells hung around it's body. “Excuse me…” She stuttered nervously.

The dragon looked up with a warm smile. “I… I lost my way while I was playing…" She paused. “…but I guess it wasn't really playing at all…” The dragon nodded and gestured for her to come closer. As the young girl sat by it's side she spoke up again. “I didn't mean to run away… I was just, a little scared.” The young girl began to tear up. ”It's my birthday today, and I'm turning 9, but when my mom told me that I was getting older, I realized that soon… I'll be an adult…" The dragon nodded in understanding. “So I thought, that if I ran away I could be me forever.” The dragon stayed quiet for some time, then replied softly. “What about growing older makes you, less you?”

“…”

“Soon dear, you'll find that even as your body grows old, you will always be the same you.”

The young girl stayed quiet for some time, watching the clouds go by. The wind made the dragon's bells jingle into a soft melody. As hours passed the young girl perked up again. “Miss Dragon?” She asked. “Is growing up really hard?” The dragon giggled and replied. “Of course it'll be hard sometimes, but for every hard day there will be 2 more easy ones to make it better.” “Can I come to see you again?” The little girl asked while standing up. “Of course.” The dragon replied. “Do you know which way is back to the village?” The dragon smiled and said. “Keep walking, and you'll find your way home. I promise.” The young girl thought for a bit, and then bid the dragon farewell.

With some luck and her new found confidence, she made the first step,

and soon, she found her way back home again.

"안녕하세요? 밖에 누구 있어요?” 어린 소녀가 운다. 광활한 숲에서 길을 잃은 그 나이 또래에게는 탈출구를 찾을 희망이 거의 없습니다. 그녀는 달리고 걸어도 그녀를 도와줄 사람을 찾지 못합니다. 그녀는 나무의 미로를 비틀거리며 눈물을 흘리며 무너지기 시작합니다. 멀리 가지 말라는 어머니의 말을 들었더라면 좋았을 텐데. 그런 숲을 탐색하는 방법을 알려주는 아버지의 말을 들었다면 좋았을 것입니다. “만약…” 그녀는 생각했습니다.

해가 수평선에 가까워지자 어린 소녀는 가만히 서서 하늘을 바라보았습니다. 그녀가 울면서 그녀는 눈물 사이로 부드러운 벨소리의 메아리를 들었습니다. "안녕하세요?" 그녀는 어떤 종류의 도움이라도 간절히 원하며 소리쳤습니다. 그녀는 한 순간도 놓치지 않고 소음을 향해 달려가기 시작했습니다. "안녕하세요?! 도와주세요!" 얼마 후 그녀는 초원에 이르렀고, 몸에 많은 종을 달고 쉬고 있는 커다란 용을 만났습니다. “실례합니다…” 그녀는 초조하게 말을 더듬었다.

드래곤은 따뜻한 미소를 지으며 위를 올려다보았다. “나… 놀다가 길을 잃었어… 그녀는 다시 말했다. “도망칠 생각은 아니었는데… 단지 조금 겁이 났을 뿐이에요.” 어린 소녀는 눈물을 흘리기 시작했습니다. “오늘이 내 생일이고, 내가 9살이 되는데, 엄마가 내가 이제 나이가 든다고 말하면서 내가 곧 어른이 될 거라는 걸 깨달았어요…” 그래서 나는 이해했습니다. 도망치면 영원히 나일 수 있을 거라 생각했어요.” 용은 한동안 조용히 있다가 "나이가 들면서 당신을 덜 깎아내리는 게 뭐죠?"라고 부드럽게 대답했습니다.

“…”

“머지않아 당신은 몸이 늙어가더라도 당신은 항상 똑같은 당신이라는 것을 알게 될 것입니다.”

어린 소녀는 구름이 지나가는 것을 바라보며 한동안 조용히 있었습니다. 바람은 용의 종소리를 부드러운 멜로디로 만들었습니다. 몇 시간이 지나자 어린 소녀는 다시 활기를 되찾았습니다. “미스 드래곤?” 그녀가 물었다. “크게 성장하는 게 정말 힘든 걸까요?” 용이 낄낄거리며 대답했다. "물론 때로는 힘들겠지만, 힘든 하루를 보낼 때마다 더 나은 결과를 얻을 수 있는 쉬운 일이 2개 더 있을 것입니다." “다시 만나러 와도 될까요?” 어린 소녀는 일어서면서 물었다. "물론." 용이 대답했다. “마을로 돌아가는 길이 어느 길인지 아시나요?” 용이 웃으며 말했다. “계속 걸어가면 집으로 가는 길을 찾을 수 있을 거예요. 약속해요.” 어린 소녀는 잠시 생각한 후 용에게 작별을 고했습니다.

약간의 행운과 새롭게 찾은 자신감으로 그녀는 첫발을 내디뎠습니다. 그리고 곧 그녀는 다시 집으로 돌아가는 길을 찾았습니다.

Additional Notes

추가 참고 사항

• Lucky Bell dragons are extremely passive and prefer not to fight unless absolutely necessary.
  • When a Lucky Bell grants another being a blessing of good luck, they sacrifice their own luck until the blessing runs out.
  • Female Lucky Bells have red ropes while males have purple ones.

럭키 벨 드래곤은 극도로 수동적이며 꼭 필요한 경우가 아니면 싸우지 않는 것을 선호합니다.
행운의 종이 다른 존재에게 행운의 축복을 부여하면 축복이 다 떨어질 때까지 자신의 행운을 희생합니다.
암컷 행운의 종은 빨간색 밧줄을 가지고 있고 수컷은 보라색 밧줄을 가지고 있습니다.

Female Adult
Male Adult

Special Thanks To :

특별히 감사함 :

Kaitlin

Providing motivation and feedback.

동기부여와 피드백을 제공합니다.

Kady

Providing inspiration.

영감을 제공합니다.

You (너)!!

For reading! 

독서용!

(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

Thank you.

댓글 4

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.