Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

My dragon for the contest. Lavish.

Lavish 

Habitat: dark and mysterious places.
Element: Dream, darkness. 

Egg: A mysterious aura emanates from this egg. It flickers and hisses. 

Hatching: This baby loves riddles. He gets tangled in his own wings and tries to learn how to fly. 

Hatchling: Lavish is accompanied by spirits and bats. The dragon likes to hang upside down and stare at everyone who passes by.

Adult: Lives in an abandoned castle and scares everyone who comes uninvited by setting traps and puzzles. How Lavish loves to laugh when something doesn't work out for someone!

History: 
Lavish lives in a huge abandoned Gothic castle that once belonged to a baron. This dragon is something like a bat, not only in appearance but also in behavior.
Rumor has it that there are jewels and a mysterious ancient egg stored in the castle under the safe guard of Lavish. However, no one has ever managed to unravel all the secrets of Lavish and get the coveted reward.
Lavish's faithful helpers are ghosts and bats. They inform the keeper of the castle with news and also pursue those who decided to get the hidden treasure.
Maybe you will try to unlock the secrets of the ancient castle?

(I have redone the post. I apologize for possible mistakes, I don't know English very well!!!)

— муря (moray)

댓글 1

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.