Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Salvation

First time attending an event! A little excited.

English is not very good! Please understand!

Salvation

This egg invades dreams.

The striking three eyes follow the movement of people's feet. Soft whispers come from the inside of the egg from time to time, and it is hard to hear what it is saying. People who have encountered it always say they saw it in their dreams, but almost no one believes it.

The hatchling that just woke up is struggling with how to make people not afraid of him.

"Salvation" has just woken up from someone else's dream, and the hatchling wonders why people are so afraid of him... Is it because of his special appearance that doesn't fit in with the norm?

The halo on the hatchling's head had not yet appeared, and its wings and eyes were not fully grown. It didn't know how to comfort a frightened person, and only asked questions until the person in the dream woke up from reality because of too much fear, and then it began to calm down, and thought about its own faults with a slight sobbing voice.

It spies on other people's dreams all the time.

"Salvation grows wings, its inner lining takes on a chaotic appearance, a halo appears on its head, and more eyes open as it slowly begins to accept its appearance.

Compared to its hatchling form, it began to become calmer, able to communicate amicably with those in the dream world, and showed itself more often than ever. Every night, it rips open a "space" and searches for insomniacs, trying to erase their nightmares and change their negative impressions of themselves.

It proves itself in other people's dreams with all its might.

"Salvation" becomes even more eerie and divine, with eyes all over its body, constantly monitoring the torn "space", and once it finds people in a nightmare, its consciousness transforms into a skeletonized "eye", dispelling all the uneasiness in their dreams, and then its true form appears with a familiar and soothing phrase.

"Be Not Afraid"

In its eyes, all are 'children', regardless of age, and they all need to be protected. It is the nemesis of nightmares, and no one fails to recognize that. It stands in line with the dragon tamers against the nightmares. This is its mission, and this is what it should do, it deserves to be loved.

Inspired by

Original author : Jonas Pfeiffer

It took me about two weeks to create this creepy guy.
I'm super into it ♪(^∇^*)

A Little Funny Thing : All my friends around me who play this game want it to be in the game.

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.