드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] The Protonbug Dragon

Hello everyone!

Please, meet the

PROTONBUG DRAGON

Uma imagem contendo Calendário

Descrição gerada automaticamente

In its adult phase, it's smaller than a person's hand. But don't be fooled! It holds tremendous energy, like a proton. Please, check below the size comparison.

Desenho de criatura com chifres

Descrição gerada automaticamente com confiança baixa

PROTONBUG STORY

The first Protonbug egg lay amongst the ordinary ladybug eggs. The only difference was that it was much larger than the tiny, normal ladybug eggs. The matriarch looked over her eggs and truly couldn’t understand how that egg could be hers, yet it bore a similar color to the others. Thus, she lovingly cared for it.

When the ladybug eggs hatched, so did the Protonbug. Despite its size, larger than the tiny larvae, it lived peacefully with them, and with its mother—even though it was larger than her. The ladybug matriarch still could not believe that this offspring was hers. Unlike the other larvae, it had wings. "Could it be that it skipped the larval stage, not even a pupa, and was born an adult? Impossible!" she thought. The neighbors found the baby strange and began to speak ill of Protonbug's "mother." That’s when, without knowing how, Protonbug destroyed the leaf where the gossipy neighbors resided. This was the first manifestation of its power.

Shortly after, the matriarch gathered her larvae, and the Protonbug, which she regarded as one of her own, and moved before the bee police arrived to investigate the incident. Neither she nor the Protonbug knew how he had caused such a massive explosion.

In their new habitat, the larvae soon entered the pupal stage. That’s when the matriarch was sure, "this child is not mine! Someone placed an egg among my babies!" for Protonbug did not turn into a chrysalis. It grew, its wings enlarged, and it seemed to always carry a lot of energy. However, a mother is one who cares, not who brings into the world, right? So, she continued to care for her "baby." Until once again, his power manifested. It happened when Protonbug was playing with his siblings, who had just emerged from the pupal stage as adult ladybugs. When he lost the game, Protonbug got upset and released a burst of subatomic particles that were channeled directly at the winner. He turned to dust. Just dust. There was much weeping; Protonbug didn’t know what to do. He knew he wasn’t the matriarch’s offspring, but she cared for him nonetheless. But now, he feared being cast out.

While the siblings rushed to tell their mother what had happened, Protonbug felt his body brimming with energy. He felt the energy of a thousand subatomic particles in every cell of his body. Until all he saw was light...

When he awoke, he had transformed into his adult phase. His body pulsed with energy, and his wings had grown. He recognized what he was: a dragon. An insect dragon, small (yet larger than the ladybugs), but very powerful. He could destroy the matriarch and the siblings who had gone to tell her what had happened.

Soon the family returned and saw what had happened. The matriarch, saddened by the loss of one of her children, chose not to confront Protonbug, fearing the loss of another. They turned to leave, but Protonbug followed them.

He called to his ladybug mother and explained that he didn’t know he possessed such power. That he always felt like a ladybug with them, and didn’t want to lose his family. He offered sincere apologies and promised to protect the family for as long as he lived.

Since then, he has multiplied, and every ladybug family is protected by a Protonbug Dragon.

PROTONBUG PHASES

Desenho de um homem

Descrição gerada automaticamente com confiança média

This egg is powerful, despite it's size.

This egg is adorned with vivid yellow and black spots. Its surface is warm and the shell feels unusually hard, as if charged with a latent energy. Often found in the coziest gardens, it seems to draw ladybugs, which guard it devotedly.

Imagem digital fictícia de personagem de desenho animado

This creature spots glow with vibrant potential.

Bright spots adorn its skin, pulsating gently, hinting at the storm of power it will one day control. Even in its earliest moments, the Protonbug Dragon seeks sunlight, thriving in its warmth and growing stronger each day.

Imagem digital fictícia de personagem de desenho animado

This dragon is starting to control its power.

This young Protonbug Dragon is always ready to explore and play. The bright spots on its skin aren't just pretty; they beat like a heart and keep predators away. Even though it's young, it likes to do things on its own, but it's still all about having a good time, giggling in a way that sounds like a soft buzz with his family.

Diagrama

Descrição gerada automaticamente com confiança média

This dragon holds the energy of a proton.

The adult Protonbug Dragon shimmers with energy. Its big, colorful wings flutter, making a gentle buzzing sound. The dragon's gaze is wise and commanding, reflecting a soul that has mastered the fierce energy coursing through its veins. It is a protector, guardian of its kin, and a spectacle of nature's paradox: immense power wielded within a tiny creature.

PROTONBUG INSPIRATION

My first thought was “I’d really like to create a very tiny dragon”. I wondered how it would mix with the other dragons in the game. They all seem very big and powerful, so my first inspiration was to create something very small, but still powerful.

Then, keeping that in mind, I searched for small creatures that could become a nice tiny dragon, and the ladybug was the one I chose. I also considered other creatures (like tiny spiders). But, well, I love ladybugs and I felt it was a perfect combination.

THE PROTONBUG DRAGON IS COOL

It is a family guy, always kind and protective. I hope you all like it!

Thanks 🐞❤️

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.