Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Oni Dragon

Lore:

An ill tempered spirit:

Oni dragon was often avoided. Many other dragons could be heard whispering falsehoods about him. This only fed to the Oni’s hatred and rage.

Others didn’t know but when Oni was alone, he was lonely and in deep pain. He often cried and destroyed many objects in his tantrum. But he would never let this be known other dragons would only bicker more about false things about him.

Oni, spat out in rage, in the silence of his home. “I will curse anyone who gets in my way!”

He stopped crying and began to fill with violence and rage. He left his home and began bothering others. Picking on them, destroying their belongings and tricking them into fake deals and easy lies.

This only made the oni feel better for a short while, to have others feel pain inside like he did. But he knew that it wouldn’t last long and he would be alone all over again.

What a shame that no one knew what true pain he was in and if they did. They were too afraid to help him or understand him.

“Will I be alone forever?” The Oni cried out into the night as he sat alone.

oni dragon

Type: Fire/Dark

Food: Dark Melon

Location: mainly found in dark places or places with dark flames

Egg: it is an egg that likes to cause mischief.

The hair in the front and back of the egg are the same silky feel. The egg seems to radiate a feel of mischief from it and an aura of darkness as well. It is not well liked by other dragons.

Hatch: This dragons hatch tends to pick on other dragons. This dragon is isolated from most and usually has little to no friends. Trickery and lies is its biggest talent.

Hatchling: this hatchling stage of this dragon gets aggressive easily. Its anger matches its aggressive nature. He does not care to hide his emotions from others because he has nothing to hide.

Adult: his stature is strong and intimidating. Most other dragons avoid coming into contact with him. The oni dragon radiates heavy darkness and aggression. Avoiding him at all costs will keep you from harm and may even protect you from any curses

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.