Nyphs

SpeciesElement TypeType
NyphsLight and dreamSpace dragon

Averaged body shape: 2.3 ~ 3.7 m

Food: starfruit

Main discovery area: Space or high in the sky

Main discovery time: at night/ all year round 

—————————EGG—————————
This egg holds many of the universe’s mysterious secrets. 

It is very delicate to the touch but enjoys company. It is a rare egg to find. 

—————————HATCH————————

At birth it created a small planet. 

It doesn’t know what it is so it treats it as a ball and plays with it. It is a very playful dragon with a lot of energy.

————————HATCHLING———————

It has become aware of the planet and the what lives on it. 

It will protect the egg at all cost. It is very loyal but not as playful as it was at hatch. Nevertheless, it hates being alone and loves company. 

——————ADULT (description) —————

Nyphs is a wise and loyal dragon, protecting its planet and all on it. It never leaves the planet alone, ever. It rarely appears near people and other dragons, it loses its value of company. It is rare for a trainer to even find one. It usually travels in space to observe how other planets work. The farther in space you go, the more Nyphs you’ll see.  

————————ADULT (story)——————-

Nyphs was flying in space with its planet, looking for a place to stay, when I saw this planet called Earth. Many dragons lived with humans there. Nyphs was very confused. 

How could this ever happen? It would wonder, No dragon would ever trust another creature… would they? 

Suddenly, a young girl came up to Nyphs in awe, as she never seen a dragon like Nyphs before.

Hello… she said, I’m Tya, a trainer. Who are you?

Nyphs looked at the girl, wondering how to answer this question.

You don’t look like a dragon I’ve seen before, and I’ve seen many of them. Tya seemed proud say this. 

I am Nyphs. Nyphs had replied at last, I don’t come from this plane, that is why you have never seen me.

Wow, said the girl, amazing!

I am very tired, can you help me find a to stay?

Oh you can stay with me at my place if you’d like, Tya replied.

Nyphs agreed to this and, at one point, moved in with her and finally got their answer ; dragons and humans can be friends.

———————PERSONAL NOTES—————

lol sorry for reposting this, I forgot to add a lot of things so yeah…

Anyway, this was fun to do but it took way too long. I hope I win. That’s prob not happening cause all the entries are SO good. Good luck to all :)

댓글 1

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.