글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Atolla / 아톨라

Dragon Name: Atolla / 아톨라

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

Egg 

Description: 

This egg is fond of pearls.

Dragon Book: 
This egg is particularly fond of pearls, those glistening treasures that are whispered to be the crystallized tears of ancestors.

계란

설명: 

이 달걀은 진주를 좋아해요.

설명:
이 알은 특히 조상의 결정화된 눈물이라고 속삭이는 반짝이는 보물인 진주를 좋아합니다.

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

Hatch

Description: 

This hatch hides in the depths.

Dragon Book:
It is skittish, retreating into the shadows at the slightest disturbance. But within it lies a curious spirit, an eagerness to breach the boundary of its solitude, to share the light it harbors within.

해치

설명: 

이 해치는 깊은 곳에 숨겨져 있습니다.

설명:
그것은 겁이 많고, 약간의 방해에도 그림자 속으로 물러납니다. 하지만 그 안에는 호기심, 즉 고독의 경계를 뛰어넘고 자신이 품고 있는 빛을 공유하려는 열망이 자리잡고 있습니다.

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

Hatchling

Description: 

This hatchling is a collector of pearls.

Dragon Book:
Atolla seeks pearls, not for their worth, but for their meaning, as each one symbolizes a moment of sorrow turned into a beacon of hope.

해츨링

설명: 

이 새끼는 진주 수집가입니다.

설명:
아톨라는 진주의 가치가 아닌 의미를 추구합니다. 각각의 진주는 희망의 등불로 변한 슬픔의 순간을 상징합니다.

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

Adult

Description: 

This is a sea phenomena dragon. 

Atolla glistens like the surface of the sea under moonlight. It is a keeper of the abyss, a guardian of secrets swallowed by time and tide. Its heart beats in rhythm with the silent songs of the deep, and its voice, though seldom heard, resonates with the melancholy of a world apart.

Atolla's own luminosity is a symbol of such transformation. Its bioluminescence is a light of solace in the oppressive darkness of the abyss. It is said that the faint-hearted mariners who have glimpsed its light from the abyssal plains leave with a sense of hope, as if the dragon itself whispers encouragement to the weary souls.

Dragon Book:
Legend tells that on nights when the sea is calm and the stars reach down to touch the horizon, Atolla ventures closer to the surface. Its tendrils brush against the hulls of sleeping ships, its bioluminescence a gentle pulse amidst the waves. To those who witness it on such nights, Atolla is a reminder that even in the deepest darkness, there is light, and with light, there is hope.

성인

설명: 

이것은 바다 현상의 용입니다.
아톨라는 달빛 아래 바다 표면처럼 반짝인다. 심연의 수호자, 시간과 조류에 삼켜진 비밀의 수호자이다. 그 심장은 깊은 바다의 조용한 노래와 함께 리듬에 맞춰 뛰고, 비록 거의 들리지 않지만 그 목소리는 멀리 떨어진 세상의 우울함을 울려퍼집니다.

아톨라 자체의 광채는 그러한 변화의 상징입니다. 그 생물 발광은 심연의 억압적인 어둠 속에서 위안의 빛입니다. 심연의 평원에서 그 빛을 살짝 본 소심한 선원들은 마치 용이 스스로 지친 영혼들에게 위로를 속삭이듯 희망의 마음으로 떠난다고 합니다.

설명:
전설에 따르면 바다가 잔잔하고 별이 지평선에 닿을 때 밤에는 아톨라가 표면에 더 가까이 다가온다고 합니다. 그것의 덩굴손은 잠자는 배의 선체에 닿아 있고, 그것의 생물 발광은 파도 속에서 부드러운 맥박을 냅니다. 그런 밤에 그것을 목격하는 사람들에게 아톨라는 가장 깊은 어둠 속에서도 빛이 있고 빛이 있으면 희망이 있다는 것을 일깨워줍니다.

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

Story : A Hopeful Phenomenon

My Dearest Marianne,

Under the veil of night, out upon a tranquil sea, an encounter most extraordinary befell me. The crew had long since succumbed to slumber, leaving only the stars and I to keep watch over our vessel.

Without warning, the ocean began to glow with a soft blue light, growing, pulsating, drawing near. Then, from the depths emerged Atolla, a creature of legend, her form akin to a jellyfish, her crown aglow with the light of the moon, her tendrils trailing like celestial lace.

She danced beneath our ship, a shy and curious waltz; her bioluminescent glow revealed pearls scattered on the ocean floor, like stars fallen from the night sky. For a fleeting moment, our worlds met - her mysterious abyss and my humble deck - and her eyes spoke of a melancholy longing, but also of hope.

As quickly as she came, she retreated into the dark depths, leaving me with nothing but the memory of her ethereal beauty. In that moment, Marianne, I understood that the sea holds wonders beyond our wildest imaginings, and that even in the loneliest of places, there exists a light that can touch the soul.

This memory, like my love for you, will cross the oceans with me, a constant companion in my heart.

Yours in awe and affection,

A Sailor Forever Changed

이야기 : 희망적인 현상

나의 사랑하는 마리안느,

밤의 장막 아래 고요한 바다 위에서 가장 특별한 만남이 나에게 닥쳤습니다. 선원들은 이미 잠에 빠졌고, 별들과 나만이 배를 감시할 수 있게 되었습니다.

예고도 없이 바다는 은은한 푸른 빛으로 빛나기 시작했고, 점점 커지고, 맥동하며, 가까워졌습니다. 그런 다음 깊은 곳에서 전설의 생물인 아톨라가 나타났습니다. 그녀의 모습은 해파리와 비슷했고, 그녀의 왕관은 달빛으로 빛나고, 그녀의 덩굴손은 천상의 레이스처럼 뻗어 있었습니다.

그녀는 우리 배 아래에서 수줍고 호기심 많은 왈츠를 추었습니다. 그녀의 생물 발광 빛은 밤하늘에서 떨어진 별처럼 해저에 흩어져 있는 진주를 드러냈습니다. 짧은 순간, 우리의 세계가 만났습니다. 그녀의 신비한 심연과 나의 초라한 갑판이 있었고, 그녀의 눈은 우울한 그리움과 함께 희망에 대해서도 이야기했습니다.

그녀가 오자마자 그녀는 어두운 심연 속으로 물러갔고, 나에게는 그녀의 천상의 아름다움에 대한 기억밖에 남지 않았습니다. 그 순간 마리안, 나는 바다가 우리의 상상을 초월하는 경이로움을 품고 있다는 것과 가장 외로운 곳에서도 영혼을 어루만질 수 있는 빛이 존재한다는 것을 깨달았습니다.

이 기억은 당신에 대한 나의 사랑처럼 내 마음 속의 끊임없는 동반자인 나와 함께 바다를 건너게 될 것입니다.

당신의 경외심과 애정,

영원히 변한 선원

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

Dragon Information / 용 정보

Type
Jellyfish Dragon
Element
Water / Dream
Where Found
Exploration
Explore Location
Deep Sea 

Body Type
1.7m~1.9m / 20~25kg
Food
Sea Stars
Discovery Area
Mainly found in the deep abyss.
Discovery Time
Found all year round. 

Mainly appears at night.

유형
해파리 드래곤
요소
물 / 꿈
성별
남성 / 여성
발견 된 곳
탐사
위치 탐색
깊은 바다

체형
1.7m~1.9m / 20~25kg
음식
바다 별

발견 지역
주로 깊은 심연에서 발견됩니다.
발견 시간
일년 내내 발견되었습니다. 

주로 밤에 나타납니다.

Cover photo / 표지 사진

I'm sorry if my Korean isn't good. I'm using a translator! | 내 한국어가 서툴면 미안해요. 나는 번역기를 사용 중이다!

댓글 20

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.