Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Blue Storm Dragon

Blue Storm Dragon (hybrid of Blue Lightning & Blue Thunder)
Element: Lightning, Wind

Description:
Egg- This Egg seems to be supercharged and rumbling.
Hatch- This Hatch's neck resembles a small storm cloud.
Hatchling- This Hatchling creates sparks wherever it walks, and can summon small storms when angry.
Adult- This dragon is known as the storm incarnate. Wherever it walks, lightning is sure to follow- and for this reason many dragons avoid it. It is a boon to Lightning element dragons, as a single lightning strike can recharge their energy for weeks. It often pairs with Dark Cloud to bring storms across the globe.

Book:
Body Type: 
2m~2.8m / 220~360kg
Food- Mango, Grasshopper 
Major Discovery Area- Not found in the area.
Time of Discovery- Appearing time unknown.
Type- Storm Dragon

Egg- It is an Egg best handled with rubber gloves. Like its parents, lightning surrounds the egg and clouds hug the surface of the shell. Touching it or putting it in water can cause serious injury or death, even as an Egg.
Hatch- The Hatch loves stormy days and lightningrods. When raising this Hatch, it is advisable to install lightningrods indoors in the grounded sockets.
Hatchling- The Hatchling will run out to find nearby storms and frolic in them. It is nearly impossible to confine during this stage, so it is best to leave good food out all day for it to eat when it returns.
Adult- It can create strong, sustained storms at will. Although these storms do bring rain, the wind and lightning are so severe that villages try to scare away or repel a Blue Storm from coming too close.

A Blue Storm's only friend is usually Dark Cloud, as they create similar weather for their own reasons, so they team up to cause fun storms that they both frolic in together.

Story: 
One day, Blue Storm was resting in a meadow after finding a good spot to nap. A while later, he heard the sounds of thunder- but this storm was not his own. He went over to investigate and saw another dragon in the clouds.

"You there. Did you create this storm?"

The dragon replied, "Yes. This is mine. What do you want with it?"

"I only want to enjoy the thunder."

The dragon expanded the storm and the area was covered in violent weather for hours as they frolicked. When they were done, the Blue Storm asked the dragon its name. "I am the Dark Cloud... and you are now my friend!"

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.