Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Grey Dragon

Grey Dragon
Element: Light, Dark

Description:
Egg- This Egg seems to be unchanging.
Hatch- This Hatch is nearly indistinguishable from fog.
Hatchling- This Hatchling searches for foggy areas to camouflage into.
Adult- It is a dragon made of a foggy substance, born from a Black and White Dragon. Its fog neither heals nor causes hallucinations, but it is exceptionally hazy and thick, and it is mainly used as a method of concealment. For this reason, it is a great friend of Ninja Dragon.

Book:
Body Type: 3.5~3.8m / 230~300kg
Food- Melon, Dark Melon
Major Discovery Area- Not found in the area.
Time of Discovery- Appearing time unknown.
Type- Neutral Dragon

Egg- The Egg is one of the most difficult Eggs to study the growth patterns on, as nearly all early cracks in the shell are fully hidden by the fog which surrounds it.
Hatch- The Hatch is very silent and does not move often. Instead, it likes to curl into shadowy balls as if it were still in its egg. The only exception is when it is foggy outside- this causes a change in behavior and it tries to climb up to windows to observe the fog.
Hatchling- The Hatchling is a bit more mobile and likes playing tricks with fog, like hiding certain objects from its Tamer, or even itself. If it becomes foggy outside, it will beg to be let out. It is advised to add a ribbon, collar or other identifying object to it before letting it outside as it may be impossible to find it again otherwise.
Adult- It is a dragon that controls the fog from its body to conceal itself or confuse prey. It is not quick at catching prey, though, so it often partners with Ninja Dragon in order to facilitate catching and they share the meal together.

Story:

The Grey Dragon was slowly walking alone in the fog when it detected a presence. The presence seemed unusual, so the Grey Dragon called out, "Show yourself, before I reveal you with my fog."

The dragon carefully stepped out into the open. "I am the Ninja dragon. I was only hunting for food, and did not intend to startle."

"Your concealment was done very well," said Grey Dragon. "Would you be interested in combining our powers to catch more prey unawares?"

The Ninja dragon was not expecting this offer, and slowly nodded. "We can give it a try."

From that day on, it was rumored as a bad omen if fog covered a village, because nothing could escape the combined talents of the two dragons.

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.