Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Owlmadillo Dragon (Armadillo Owl Dragon)

Hello! I am back with another one ^-^

Very huge credits to ._lammy_. (discord) for applying stage descriptions on the Owlmadillo dragon! Please don't credit me alone and credit them as well!! 

Some info before stages:

>Owlmadillo Dragon 

>A mixture of an owl, armadillo, and a dragon

>Can be male or female (Note that males are much larger than females)

>Has an Earth typing

>May have an alternate moving animation where it rolls instead of flying

Dragon Stages (Description credit to ._lammy_.)

Egg Stage:

“This Egg has feathered scutes.”

Hatch Stage:

“This Hatch travels by rolling around.”

[Note that this hatch moves with a rolling animation similar to a Bomber Dragon]

MALE

FEMALE

Hatchling Stage:

“This Hatchling flies silently, and uses its back as a defense against attacks.”

MALE

FEMALE

Adult Stage:

"This previous ball-like dragon has now grown into its full form, where it flies with stealth and silence. The Owlmadillo although large is possible of balling up like its Hatch stage, and prefers travelling as such. They typically walk on all fours, but can stand to be on two.

Its claws are their main form of attack when its young or eggs are in dangerous, and when rolling around it can even carry an egg in the gap of the shell. Its shell is made of feathered scutes, which helps it in the waters next to their sandy home of the Wrecked Ship areas.

Although ferocious in nature and capable of harm, they typically find home in scavenging and burrowing, they occasionally make nests in these burrows with pieces of leaves, fur and sticks."

MALE

FEMALE:

Story:

“The Dragon's Scutes"

"Feathered scutes are one important thing for hunters to find for. It is tough to handle impact, yet light to avoid so much weight.

They can be collected when a certain dragon sheds their scales or its hatch hatches from its egg. But for some, it's much easier to catch one instead of waiting.

A hunter has tried by finding for its nest where feathered scutes are easily found, especially if there are eggs in it.

“Alas! I could become reach once I remove those precious scutes from those poor little eggs” said the hunter. He was not expecting a giant visitor who has arrived at its shelter because of its incredibly stealthy flight.

“ROOAAARR!!! Do you think you want to hurt my children just for those precious coins? Well why don't you get yourself a Goldie!” Roared the angry Owlmadillo mother dragon.

She almost slashed the greedy hunter's head off but luckily for him he escaped before his doom of being beaten by the Owlmadillo.

He ran off like a coward and learnt why most prefer to wait instead of finding one directly. "

This is my entry! I hope you like it 🥹🙏

Extra Art incase you want to know more about it!

댓글 1

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.