드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Bramble Moth / 브램블 나방

Bramble Moth

Egg 
This egg smells like blackberries and rain

이 알은 블랙베리와 비 냄새가 난다.

Hatch

This hatch cries for the one who brought it into existence.

해치

이 해치는 자신에게 삶을 불어넣어준 자를 위해 울음소리를 낸다.

Hatchling

This hatchling expends its energy to purify its creators negative emotions, condensing the magic down into a crystal.

해츨링

이 해츨링은 힘을 분출해 자신의 주인의 나쁜 감정들을 정화하고, 그 힘을 크리스탈에 응축한다.

Adult

This dragon cradles a magic crystal against its chest that it uses to grant the wishes of those in great pain.

성숙기

이 드래곤은 크리스탈을 가슴에 대어 심각한 고통을 받고 있는 자들의 소원을 이뤄준다.

Action

Wish: Instantly cures a sick dragon. (5 day cooldown)

능력

소원: 즉시 아픈 드래곤을 치유한다. (5일 쿨타임)

Story

Once a humble moth, these dragons came into existence when the blessed light of the moon touched the leaves of a blackberry bush at the same time as elven tears. The Bramble Moth is born feeling the extreme pain of the one who cried over them and cries out a magical dew in turn. This dew turns into the crystal each moth cradles with them for the rest of their life, using their second pair of arms for anything else that they may have to do in their day to day lives. The dragons are incredibly empathetic, able to sense the emotional state of those around them. The Bramble Moth tends to cling to sick people as a result, using the power of its crystal to heal those around them and bring good wishes. To see one passing by is considered good luck and its said any tamer they bond with will live a happy, fulfilling life.

스토리

한 때 초라한 “나방”이었던 이 드래곤들은 축복받은 달빛이 블랙베리 덤불의 잎과 엘프의 눈물이 동시에 만났을 때 태어났습니다. “브램블 나방” 은 그들을 위해 울었던 사람의 극심한 고통을 느끼며 태어나고, 그 대가로 마법의 이슬을 만들어냅니다. 이 이슬은 각 나방이 남은 인생동안 소중히 간직해야하는 수정으로 변하고, 나머지 두번째 팔은 일상생활등에서 해야 할 다른 모든 일에 사용됩니다. 이 드래곤들은 주변 사람들의 정서적 상태를 감지할수 있는 공감대가 매우 뛰어납니다. “브램블 나방” 은 아픈 사람들에게 달라붙는 경향이 있으며, 크리스탈을 사용해 주변 사람들을 치유하고 좋은 기운을 불어넣어줍니다.만약 우연히 “브램블 나방” 을 본다면 행운이 온다고 생각하며 그들과 결속하고 길들이는 사람은 누구나 행복하고 만족스러운 삶을 산다고 알려져있습니다.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my design! I hope that you will love the Bramble Moth as much as I do. Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me through the process and to my friend who was kind enough to translate to me so my words could be better understood by everyone.

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.