Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Moth Dragon

I'll be honest, kinda gave up after seeing so many amazing entries! I don't mind not getting it, and maybe I will finish my boi. 

But I know many others have a better probability to getting it. Good luck!! ♡

Game Username: MilKywayMoKa

Name: Moth Dragon

Type: Dark

Gather Location: East Yukatan

Place of Appearance: Lights!

Time of Appearance: Best seen at night

Egg: This egg is enveloped by silk 

Nobody is certain where they come from, nor how they're made. Some think they share traits of a possible caterpillar preexistance before this ‘cocoon’.

Hatch:

Nervously breaking from the cocoon of the egg, it's wings remain wet. Without a mouth it stares back at you curiously. It's little front bug like arms are the same size for life- only been used to escape the cocoon they're no longer needed.

Hatchling:

It's wings have now dried and it excitedly fans them out! Exploration becoming a new favorite way to pass time.

Adult:

The nub on the tail between the fur was developed to personaly carry a lantern of choice. Kindly, they are more than willing to share their light. Yet there was once a time where people would take the precious lamp in order to keep moth dragons close to them.

Story:

Once more as winter thaws, the flowers begin to grow. Among them are eggs carefully placed with the intent of safety.

Over the time of spring to summer, the prongs open the cocoon and a moth dragon pops out. Stubby legs at first, stumbling to and fro before flopping straight into it's chest. 

A firefly landed upon it's nose and whispered in a hushed tone. Stuggling up once more, the firefly flew and the dragon followed.

It followed it to a new grounds, one where the ground was thin and flat and where oddly carved trees held one of the most beautiful things this dragon had ever seen. 

As we know, a lamp. As to it, a firefly.

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.