Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Slug bat/Shadow bat dragon

Rough Concept for Slug bat/Shadow bat dragon

(Hi I'm Pebblio, I am completely open to concept/design changes, I wish everyone luck. I absolutely love this game lol. This is a design I have had in my head for years, thank you! :D👍✨)

-Egg: 
(Possible descriptors)
"This egg doesn't appear to react to light" or "This egg is dark with many wings" "This egg is void of color" or "This egg is black and white"

It is a pitch black egg with antenna, no limbs, and and three sets of wings. Though dark it sparkles with a lovely aura of curiosity. It is rumored that they are born by the tears of "The mother" a large ancient form of this dragon who helps to balance dark and light wherever she goes though she hasn't been seen in hundreds of years, but these eggs still seem to appear every now and then. Why does she continue to cry?, Where did she go?

-Hatch:
Once hatched this dragon stays wrapped up in a tight ball and stays asleep, it is impossible to wake them and they must be protected in this state. They are dark with a single eye, antenna, and three sets of wings that are slowly growing their strength. It's best to make sure this dragon is close to it's tamer at all times and not left alone as this is important for bonding with it's tamer.

-Hatchling:
Unlike hatch this dragon has now woken up and is full of curiosity and happiness. They have become longer with their wings along it's body becoming stronger and can now fly above the ground. They are always smiling and following their tamer around. This dragon loves to explore and likes to steal and stash shiny trinkets it finds.

-Adult:
Now adult this dragon has grown very long and it's body twists and curls. It's three sets of wings are strong and this dragon is vibrant in personality and love for other creatures and often will help those in need. They are loyal and tend to behave like a servant/guardian to their tamer and love to fly high above the clouds and gaze at the stars. This dragon is often trusted to watch over and care for children and other young dragons/animals. Though this dragon appears primarily dark it has more tendencies of a light dragon and often feels pushed away from both sides. They are completely neutral and only want peace and happiness. It often wonders where it came from and if it will grow giant one day as well. This dragon appears to be immortal and continues grow slowly over time.

(Either they can be nonbinary or the difference could be that females have large wings and grow much larger themselves.)

(Possible typing:)

-Dark+Light type

Thanks! :D👍🎉✨

댓글 3

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.