There may be errors😓)

지속적인 수정 중

팩스/Pax

알/Egg

이 알은 타오르는 듯한 털을 가지고 있다.

This egg have flaming fur.

해치/Hatch

갓 태어난 해치는 호기심이 많고, 출처를 모르는 털모자를 가지고 있다.

Newborn Hatch is very curious and has a fur hat of unknown origin.

-

해츨링/Hatchling

Hmm…(추가중)

성체/Adult

날아다니는 것을 매우 좋아한다.

This evolved dragon loves to fly.

스토리/Story

‘누가 이 알을 버리고 갔어.’

새 두 마리가 동시에 목소리가 난 곳을 바라보았다. 그 새가 날개로 북슬북슬한 알을 감싼 채 들어오는 것이 보였다.

두 마리 중 한 마리가 얼굴을 찌푸리며 말했다. ‘내가 알기로 드래곤은…’

‘…절대로 알을 버리지 않겠지.’알을 가지고 있던 새가 그걸 내려놓으며 이었다.

‘그리고 자기들의 알이 다른 동물의 손에 넘어가는 것을 제일 싫어하겠지! 특히 새들한테는!’

‘친구, 네가 드래곤을 싫어하는 건 잘 알아. 하지만 얘는 버려졌어. 더는 드래곤에 속하지 않는다고.’

다른 두 마리가 싸우는 동안 세상에서 제일 지겨운 표정을 하고 있던 나머지 새는 알에 다가갔다. 어휴, 하루라도 안 싸우면 세상이 무너질까.

새가 다가가 조심스럽게 알을 감쌌다. 분명 저 녀석이 날개로 잘 감싸서 왔을 텐데. 알은 매우 차가웠다.

주변을 둘러보다, 문득 그게 보였다. 발견한 첫 날에 셋이서 각자 한 번씩 돌아가면서 쓰기로 약속한 털모자.

털모자는 버려졌음에도 불구하고 깨끗했기 때문에 셋에게는 소중한 물건이었다.

아직도 알을 감싸고 있던 새는 조심스럽게 털모자로 향했다. 다른 새 둘은 아직도 싸우고 있었다. 새는 씨익 웃으면서 작은 알에게 털모자를 씌워 주었다. 둘의 반응이 어떨지 눈에 선했다.

이제 이건 네 거야.

-

‘Someone abandoned this egg.’

Both birds looked at the place where the voice came from at the same time. They saw the bird coming in with its wings wrapped around a small egg.

One of the two frowned and said, ‘As far as I know, dragons…’

‘… would never abandon an egg,’ the bird holding the egg continued, putting it down.

‘And they would hate it the most for their eggs to fall into the hands of other animals! Especially birds!’

‘Friend, I know you hate dragons. But this one was abandoned. It doesn’t belong to dragons anymore.’

While the two were fighting, the other bird with the most bored expression in the world approached the egg. Oh my, if we didn’t fight for even one day, the world would end.

The bird that approached carefully wrapped the egg. He looked at the two fighting. That bird-fella must have wrapped it well with his wings. The egg was very cold.

As he looked around, he suddenly saw it. The fur hat that the three of them had promised to wear in turns on the first day they found it.

The fur hat was a precious item to the three of them because it was clean even though it had been discarded.

The bird that was still wrapping the egg carefully headed towards the fur hat. The other two birds were still fighting. The bird smiled and put the fur hat on the small egg. It was clear to see how the two of them would react.

This is yours now.

성체를 열심히 그렸는데 마음에 안 들게 나왔군요

다시 그리거나 수정해서 다시 올리겠습니다

I tried my best to draw this fella, but it came out not to my liking.(Adult image)

I will redraw or edit it and upload it again.

다른 일러스트/Other image

(수정 전 알 일러스트)

(수정 전 성체 일러스트)

팩스의 초기 디자인에서 녀석은 앨버트로스였습니다. 그때는 아마 앨버 라는 이름이었을 거예요. 녀석은 자신의 소중한 털모자 대신  털모자와 생김새가 비슷했던 고글을 쓰고 있었습니다.

나는 팩스에게 잘 맞는 몸 색깔을 고민하다가 어쩌다가 여우의 털 색이 잘 맞을까 라는 생각이 들었습니다.

색은 여우고, 종은 드래곤임에도 불구하고 새의 형태를 가지고 있으니(새들이 좋아하겠네요)어쩌면 팩스는 실제로 아직도 앨버트로스일지도 모르겠네요.

In the original design of Pax, he was an albatross. It was probably called Alber back then. Instead of his precious fur hat, he wore goggles that looked like a fur hat.

I was wondering what body color would suit Pax well, and it occurred to me that a fox fur color would suit him well.

Although he's a fox, maybe Pax is a dragon, but he has the form of a bird (the birds would love that), so he might actually still be an albatross.

팩스를 쓰다듬어 주셔서 감사합니다! / Thanks for stroking the Pax!

댓글 8

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.