발견 지역 (Discovery Area)

깊은 언덕 숲 (Deep Hill Forest)

발견 시간 (Discovery Time)

정오 및 자정 (Middays & Midnight)

요소 (Element)

바람 • 꿈 (Wind • Dream)

[계란/Egg]

달걀 껍질이 흰색과 검은색 사이로 변합니다.

빛이 닿는 부분은 하얗게 변하고, 그림자가 닿는 부분은 검게 변합니다. 그 주변에도 부드러운 바람이 불어와 짙은 안개와 작은 오로라를 동시에 만들어냈습니다.

The egg shell turn between white and black

Where the light touches it turn white, and where the shadow it turn black. Around of it also had soft wind blow out, that create a dark fog and little aurora at same time.

[해치/Hatch]

모피는 푹신한 구름으로 만들어졌으며 흑백과 대조를 이룹니다.

털은 바람을 불어넣는 푹신한 구름이고, 화이트존은 오로라를, 다크존은 어두운 안개를 분다.

The Fur are made of fluffy clouds, it contrast with black and white

Fur are fluffy clouds that blow out wind, the white zone blow the aurora and the dark zone blow dark fog.

[새끼/Hatchling]

날개는 일정한 형태로 자라지 않지만 공중에 떠다니는 데 도움이 된다

무게가 무거워도 몸에서 불어오는 바람에 의해 공중에 떠오를 수 있고, 날개를 이용해 가고 싶은 방향을 조종한다.

Wings grow out in not steady form, but it help to float on the air

Even the weight are heavy, the wind that blow out from it body can made it floating on the air, and the wings are use to control the direction where it want to go.

[Adult]

몸을 덮고 있는 오로라와 짙은 안개로 인해 모습이 선명하게 보이지 않을 수 있습니다.

성체가 되면 불어오는 바람의 오로라 안개를 통제할 수 있게 된다. 때로는 불어오는 바람이 무지개와 어두운 사이클론을 만들 수도 있습니다.

The Aurora and dark fog that cover it body can made it hard to see the appearance clearly.

When they become Adult, they could control the wind aurora fog that blow out from them. Sometime the wind that blow out could made a rainbow and dark cyclone.

시쿠론의 본질은 누구에게나 숨길 수 있는 깊은 산속 숲 속의 고독함을 사랑한 것입니다. 시쿠론은 친절한 용이지만 매우 수줍음이 많습니다. 시쿠론은 빛과 어둠이 닿으면 항상 변하는 털에 문제가 있었고, 밤에는 달빛이 없으면 온통 검은색으로 변해 많은 사람들이 그것을 보고 오해하게 만들었다.

The nature of Shikuron, it was love the lonelyness in middle of deep hill forest that it can hide away from anyone. Shikuron are kind dragon but very shy. Shikuron had a problem with it fur that always change when the lights and darks touched, on the night if it don't have any moonlights it could turn into all black so that made many people misunderstanding when saw it.

[이야기/Story]

나는 독점적인 드래곤을 찾기 위해 세계를 여행하는 방랑자이고, 그래서 깊은 산 숲에 사는 안개 드래곤에 대한 소문이 있는 한 마을에 내가 여기 있는 것이다.

어떤 사람은 언젠가 깊은 숲 한가운데에 거대 저기압이 나타나더니 그 거대 태풍이 무지개색과 어두운 색을 함께 회전했다고 합니다.

아니면 어느 날 깊은 숲에 짙은 안개가 덮이고, 들어간 사람은 숲 속에서 길을 잃고 밤에 집으로 돌아옵니다. 숲에서 돌아온 그 남자는 밤이 되면 자신을 집으로 데려가는 오로라 선이 있다고 말한다.

마을 사람들은 그 중 두 가지가 있다고 생각합니다. 오로라를 제어하는 ​​밝은 쪽과 어두운 안개를 제어하는 ​​어두운 쪽입니다.

그리고 그들이 본 사이클론은 그들 사이의 싸움이다.

이제 내 차례가 그 수수께끼를 풀 차례이다. 짙은 안개가 없는 한낮의 숲 속으로 들어가 오랜 시간을 걸었고 얼마나 깊은 곳까지 걸었는지 모릅니다.

태양은 하늘을 가로질러 있고, 숲은 바깥보다 더 빨리 어두워졌습니다. 마침내 완전히 어두워져서 손도 보이지 않게 되었습니다.

나는 내 감각을 믿고 어둠 속을 걷는다. 적어도 나는 멀리서 빛을 보았다.

나는 망설일 필요 없이 내 앞에 있는 빛을 따라 똑바로 걸어갔다.

그러던 중 깊은 숲 한가운데 열린 공간을 발견했는데, 달빛이 이 공간을 환하게 밝혔습니다.

그리고 지역 중앙에는 용이 한 마리 누워 있었는데, 안개와 오로라가 선명하지 않게 나타났습니다. 어떤 종인지는 식별할 수 없습니다.

가까이 다가가면 내가 여기에 있다는 것을 깨닫고 주변에 강한 바람을 불어넣고 하늘로 뛰어오른다.

그리고 다시 땅으로 날아갑니다.

이제 안개와 오로라가 날아가서 선명하게 보입니다.

""왜 여기 있어요?""

다 같이 말하니까 조화롭게 웃게 됐지

“내가 여기 있는 이유는 당신을 만나기 위해서입니다”

“그럼… 왜 나를 만나고 싶은 거죠?”

용이 나에게 더 가까이 다가와서 이마에 있는 황금 수정이 확실하게 보입니다.

“내가 전 세계를 여행한 이유가 바로 오늘 목표가 끝났기 때문이다.

저를 마을로 보내주실 수 있나요? 여기서는 멀어요”

"확신하는! 여기 계신 분을 보니 반갑네요. 오래전부터 오신 분들은 없군요.”

몸을 아래로 내립니다.

“어서 와, 집에 데려다줄게”

뛰어내리면 바람이 불고 하늘로 날아가는데 여기 달이 또렷이 보여

플루는 하늘에 도달한 후 검은색에서 흰색으로 색상이 변합니다.

이것은 내 인생에서 첫 번째 라이딩 경험입니다.

얼마 지나지 않아 나는 마을에 도착했고, 땅에 닿은 후 거의 그에게서 뛰어내렸습니다.

“고마워요. 정말 좋은 경험이었어요.”

"천만에요…"

마지막 단어가 끝나면 원래 있던 곳으로 다시 날아갑니다.

그리고 오늘은 끝났습니다.

I am the wanderers who travel around the world to find the exclusive dragon, and that why I'm here at the one village that have rumors about the mist dragon that live in deep hill forest.

Someone say that someday the giant cyclone appear in middle of deep forest, the cyclone had rainbow and dark colour spin together.

Or someday there are dark fog cover the deep of forest, Who ever walk in are lost in the forest and return home at night. That man who arrive back from forest say that at night there are the lines of aurora that leads him home.

Villager think that there are two of them, the light one that control the aurora and the dark one that control the dark fog.

And the cyclone that they saw are the fight between them.

Now it my turn solves the mystery. I walk into the forest in middays when there are no dark fog, I walked along for long time and I don't know how deep I walked for.

The sun are across the sky, forest got darken faster than outsides. Finally it turn truely dark, I can't even see my hand. 

I trust in my sense and walk along in the dark, at least I saw light from far away.

There no hesitate for me, I walked straight on the light in front of me.

And then I found the open area in middle of deep forest, the moonlights made this area turn light up.

And in the middle of area there are the one dragon that lay down on floor, the fog and aurora made it appearance not clearly. I can't identify what it species are.

It realize that I'm here when I walk closer, it blow the heavy wind around the area and jump onto the sky.

And it fly down to the ground again.

Now I can see it clearly cause that fog and aurora are blow away.

""Why are you here?"" 

We say it all together, that made we laugh in harmony

“The Reason I'm here is to see you”

“So… Why you want to see me?”

The dragon move closer to me so I can see the Golden Crystal on it forehead obivious.

“Because it the reason I traveled around the world and now today goals are over. 

Can you sent me to the village? It far away from here”

“Sure! I'm glad to see someone here, There no people who came for long time ago.”

It lower down the body.

“Come on, I'll take you home”

After I jump on, it blow the wind and flew up the sky, Up here I can see the Moon clearly

The flur change the colour from black to white after reached the sky.

This is my first ride experience in my life. 

Not a long time I arrived at the village, after land on nearly I jump down from him.

“Thank you, it was a great experience I ever could.”

“Your welcome…”

At the End of last word, it fly back where it was.

And this day are over.

드래곤에 대하여/About the Dragon

스케치 진화 라인의 그림/Picture of Sketch Evolution lines

4개의 에볼루션 라인 사진/Picture of 4 Evolution lines

이름의 의미에 대해

시쿠론은 일본어의 시로(白) + 쿠로(黒) + 도라곤(ドラゴン)의 합성어입니다.

그것은 백흑룡을 의미하며, 외관을 색칠한다고 합니다.

또한 가타카나의 시쿠론(시크로)은 시쿠론의 능력을 나타내는 사이클론으로 읽을 수 있습니다.

About the name meaning

Shikuron is from shiro(白) + kuro(黒) + doragon(ドラゴン) from japanese.

that mean white-black dragon, what was say about it colours appearance.

also Shikuron(シクロン) in katakana can be read as cyclone that what the ability of Shikuron.

추신. 마지막으로 ENG에게 미안합니다. 그렇게 잘하는 편은 아니지만 읽기 쉽게 타이핑하려고 노력합니다. 그리고 한국어의 경우 번역 또는 그것을 사용합니다.

Ps. At the end, I'm sorry for ENG, I not good that much but I try to type for easy to reading. And For Korean, I use the translate or it.

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.