Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Starlight Dragon / 스타 라이트 드래곤

dragon name : starlight dragon / 스타 라이트 드래곤

egg

[description : 

This egg loves itself.]

It is egg. unknown reflection

Eggs are made of stars and accidents. Perhaps you will see darkness. The lost egg causes the Tamer to not find it. Why does that happen? And it's been a long time

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

계란

[설명 :

이 달걀은 자기 자신을 사랑합니다.]

계란은 별과 사고로 만들어집니다.

아마도 당신은 어둠을 보게 될 것입니다. 잃어버린 알 때문에 테이머는 알을 찾지 못합니다. 왜 그런 일이 발생합니까? 그리고 오랜만이었어

hatch

[description : 

he loves himself ]

Although I was finally born. what's the problem. And the star dreams "What are you yourself?" He sees himself through reflection. Decide on love yourself 

There's nothing wrong with that dragon. He can love himself above all else. Doesn't that reflect that he wants a lot of stars? He liked himself and tried to become closer to the world, but it was right for him to care about the stars he loved, and he liked a trainer who cared about them. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

해치

[설명 :

그는 자기 자신을 사랑한다]

마침내 태어났지만. 뭐가 문제 야. 그리고 스타는 "당신 자신은 무엇입니까?"를 꿈꿉니다. 그는 반성을 통해 자신을 본다. 자신을 사랑하기로 결정

hatchling

[description : 

This hatchling loves himself with the stars]

He has something planned to make his star stay with him but please take good care of himHe has something planned to make his star stay with him but please take good care of him

He had to make a deal for them all. And his star will make him the future. what's the problem? and. The lost dragon was successfully recovered here under the care of a tamer. He closed his eyes and woke him up looking a little more tame. he is finally happy

부화

[설명 :

이 부화한 새끼는 별과 함께 자기 자신을 사랑해요

그는 자신의 스타가 그와 함께 머물도록 뭔가 계획을 세웠지만 그를 잘 돌봐주세요

그는 그들 모두를 위해 거래를 해야 했습니다. 그리고 그의 스타는 그를 미래로 만들 것이다. 뭐가 문제 야? 그리고. 잃어버린 드래곤은 테이머의 보살핌으로 이곳에서 회복된 데 성공했습니다. 그는 눈을 감고 좀 더 길들여진 모습으로 그를 깨웠다. 그는 마침내 행복해졌어

adult

[description : 

it is unknown dragon that love himself.

The lost dragon, known to love himself and see dragons, feels love within himself. An unknown dragon was born from the stars. He wanted to reach the world. He must be known or seen as himself. He is just kind. Tamer takes care of him

There is no one here, but we know that it reflects the stars. U told us

I have never seen a lost dragon. There is no star energy Not happy. But I think I can't protect or defend what dragons are tamed. Now find a star. He protects the tamer. You know Dragon was betrayed in the dark

성인

[설명 :

자신을 사랑하는 것은 미지의 용이다.]

자신을 사랑하고 용을 본다고 알려진 잃어버린 용은 자신 안에서 사랑을 느낍니다. 알려지지 않은 용은 별에서 태어났습니다. 그는 세상에 도달하고 싶었습니다. 자신으로 알려지거나 자신을 보아야 합니다. 그는 단지 친절할 뿐입니다. 테이머가 그를 돌봐 

여기에 아무도 없지만 우리는 그에게 별을 반영하는 것을 알고 있습니다. U가 우리에게 말했다

나는 잃어버린 용을 본 적이 없다. 스타 에너지가 없습니다 행복하지 않습니다. 그러나 나는 용이 길들인 것을 보호하거나 방어 할 수 없다고 생각합니다. 이제 스타를 찾으십시오. 그는 테이머를 보호합니다. 알잖아 드래곤이 어둠 속에서 배신당했습니다 

Story : 반사거울을 찾아보세요!

Starlight is sleeping for a long time. The star made him wake up 

The star wakes up and says! Hurry up. Even the dragon opened his eyes and what happened 

He spent time for our star. He was quite tired

I think I'm still tired of his work.

Star "Here?" They are talking about it. But I can't remember. 

Starlight went to see the world.

The dragon was tired of reflecting the stars, and we had him, but I was hungry and saw that people were hard. He can see the sun or moon. 

스타 라이트는 오랫동안 자고 있습니다. 별이 그를 깨우게했다 

스타는 일어나서 말한다! 서둘러요. 드래곤조차도 눈을 뜨고 무슨 일이 일어 났는지

그는 우리 스타의 시간을 보냈지 만. 그는 꽤 피곤했다

그의 작품 스타에 대해 여전히 피곤한 것 같습니다.

스타 "여기있어?" 그들은 그것을 말하고 있습니다. 그러나 기억할 수 없습니다.

스타 라이트가 세상을 보러 갔다.

드래곤은 별을 반사하는 느낌이 피곤했고, 우리는 그를 가지고 있었지만 배가 고파서 사람들이 힘들다는 것을 잘 보았습니다. 그는 태양이나 달을 볼 수 있습니다.

It was unfinished, but it's okay / 미완성 이었지만 괜찮습니다

[type : star dragon]                     [body type : 3.5-4.3m / 210-360kg]

[element : dream/dark]              [food : prawn]

[gender : male/female]              [discovery area : mainly found in star]

[discovery time : found all year round mainly appear at all times]

[유형 : 스타 드래곤]                      [신체 유형 : 3.5-4.3m / 210-360kg]

[요소 : 꿈/어둠]                             [음식 : 새우]

[성별 : 남성/여성]                         [발견 영역 : 주로 스타에서 발견]

[발견 시간 : 일년 내내 발견되는 것은 주로 항상 나타납니다]

female / 여성 

[This is what Hatch Starlight Dragon looks like]

[해치 스타라이트 드래곤은 이렇게 생겼어요]

This is one icon. Sorry if there were any mistakes. I'll use Google Translate.

이것은 하나의 아이콘입니다. 실수가 있었다면 죄송합니다. Google 번역을 사용하겠습니다.

Thank you for watching

시청 해 주셔서 감사합니다

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.