Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Cinnamon Roll Dragon

I'm using a translator to make this! i apologize if not every word is correct!

번역기를 사용하여 만들었으니 모든 단어가 정확하지 않다면 사과드립니다!

Cinnamon Roll Dragon / 시나몬 롤 드래곤

Average body size: 2m - 3m/180 - 300kg
Food: Cinnamon sticks
Main Discovery Areas:
Can be found around bakeries or places with a strong cinnamon smell.
Discoverable time: Found around the end of autumn to the start of Winter.
Species: Cinnamon Roll dragon.
Attribute: Earth / Dream
Type: Pastry dragon

평균 신체 크기: 2m - 3m/180 - 300kg
음식: 음식: 시나몬 스틱
주요 발견 지역: 베이커리 주변이나 계피 냄새가 강한 곳에서 발견할 수 있습니다.
발견 시기: 가을 말에서 겨울이 시작될 무렵에 발견됩니다.
: 시나몬 롤 드래곤.
속성: 대지 / 꿈
유형: 페이스트리 드래곤

"This egg emits a scent reminescent of freshly baked pastries"

“이 달걀은 갓 구운 페이스트리를 연상시키는 향기를 발산합니다”

"This egg is mostly found inside of bakeries or places within a strong smell of cinnamon, a layer of cream protects the swirl of this egg, acting as both camouflage among other pastries and also as hard protrusions to discourage biting or eating it"

“이 계란은 주로 빵집 내부나 계피 냄새가 강한 곳에서 발견되며, 크림 층이 이 계란의 소용돌이를 보호하여 다른 페이스트리 사이에서 위장 역할을하고 깨물거나 먹지 못하게하는 단단한 돌출부 역할을합니다.”

"After it Hatch from the egg, Cinnamon roll Dragon start learning how to make proper use of it cinnamon scent, it uses it as a way to repel bugs and critters. The cream layer has since softened and has become stickier, no longer being use as shielding mechanism but instead being a sticky and sweet substance which stimulates grow and healing"

"알에서 부화한 시나몬 롤 드래곤은 계피 향을 적절히 활용하는 방법을 배우기 시작하면서 벌레와 동물을 퇴치하는 방법으로 사용합니다. 이후 크림층이 부드러워지고 끈적해지면서 더 이상 보호막으로 사용되지 않고 끈적하고 달콤한 물질로 성장과 치유를 촉진하는 역할을 하게 됩니다."

“After a bit of growth thanks to the nutrients derived from its cream mixed in with the food it eats, this dragon has been observed to be able to generate pastries from its body, some of the implanting themselves within and forming small wings”

“먹는 음식에 섞인 크림에서 추출한 영양분 덕분에 조금 성장한 후, 이 용은 몸에서 페이스트리를 생성하고 일부는 그 안에 스스로 이식되어 작은 날개를 형성하는 것이 관찰되었습니다.”

"Cinnamon Roll Dragon uses the own glaze that growns from their body to sweeten anyone's day. Is known for helping around bakeries and has some rivalry with Pancake Dragon. This dragon gives a strong cinnamon scent charecteristic of cinnamon rolls. Even by their friendly nature, Cinnamon Roll dragon tends to be overprotective with those who they bond deeply"

"시나몬 롤 드래곤은 자신의 몸에서 자라는 유약을 사용하여 모든 사람의 하루를 달콤하게 만들어줍니다. 베이커리 주변을 돕는 것으로 유명하며 팬케이크 드래곤과 라이벌 관계에 있습니다. 이 드래곤은 시나몬 롤 특유의 진한 시나몬 향을 풍깁니다. 친근한 성격에도 불구하고 시나몬 롤 드래곤은 깊은 유대감을 가진 사람에게는 과잉보호를 하는 경향이 있습니다."

Story / 스토리

~Spice or not Spice~

"With cinammon!"

"No cinnamon!"

The bakery was just recently opened and both Cinnamon roll and Pancake dragon were arguing again. Cinnamon roll Dragon was insistent on putting cinnamon on the pancake mix of Pancake dragon, which this one denied and was putting the bowl of mix away from cinnamon roll dragon.

"Not everything has to have cinnamon!"

"Everything is good with cinnamon! it gives a pleasant spice!"

Both kept pusing the bowl left and right, even the bakers and customers could hear the ruckus inside the kitchen.

"This is why i do not like coming here!"

"you are just boring!"

The argument came to a harsh stop when the baker came by and put the bowl on the counter, upset and disappointed.

"Cinnamon roll dragon, Pancake dragon! you two have to behave if you want to stay here and work. With or without cinnamon, both the pancakes and cinnamon rolls are good!... Now i want both of you to apologize!"

Both dragons grumbled just to sigh and comply.

"I am sorry Pancake dragon..."

"I am sorry too, Cinnamon roll Dragon"

The baker was happy the argument could be avoided safely, but not before Cinnamon roll sprinkled a little of cinnamon to the pancake mix.

"Cinnamon roll dragon!!"

"Cinnamon wins!!"

~양념이냐 아니냐~

“계피 넣어!”

“계피는 안 돼!”

얼마 전 오픈한 베이커리에서 시나몬롤 드래곤과 팬케이크 드래곤이 또다시 다투고 있었습니다. 시나몬롤 드래곤은 팬케이크 드래곤의 팬케이크 믹스에 계피를 넣어야 한다고 고집했고, 팬케이크 드래곤은 이를 거부하며 시나몬롤 드래곤의 팬케이크 믹스 그릇을 치우고 있었죠.

“모든 음식에 계피가 들어가야 하는 건 아니잖아요!”

“모든 음식에 계피가 들어가면 맛있어! 기분 좋은 향신료가 되잖아!”

두 사람은 계속 그릇을 좌우로 밀었고, 제빵사와 손님들까지 주방 안의 소란을 들을 수 있었습니다.

“이래서 여기 오기 싫어요!”

“넌 그냥 지루해!”

제빵사가 화가 나고 실망한 표정으로 그릇을 카운터에 내려놓자 논쟁은 급격히 멈췄습니다.

"시나몬 롤 드래곤, 팬케이크 드래곤! 여기서 계속 일하고 싶으면 너희 둘은 얌전히 있어야 해! 계피가 있든 없든 팬케이크와 시나몬 롤 모두 맛있어요.... 이제 둘 다 사과해!"

두 용은 한숨을 쉬며 투덜거리기만 했습니다.

“미안해, 팬케이크 드래곤...”

“나도 미안해, 시나몬롤 드래곤”

제빵사는 다툼을 무사히 피할 수 있어서 기뻤지만 시나몬롤 드래곤이 팬케이크 믹스에 계피를 조금 뿌리기 전까지는 아니었습니다.

“시나몬 롤 드래곤!!”

“시나몬이 이겼어요!!”

(/ ovo) /  !!

댓글 4

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.