Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[자작룡]실버벨(Silverbell)

이름:실버벨 / Silverbell

평균 체형:1.6~1.8m / 50~60kg

먹이:나무 열매

주요 발견 지역:꽃이 자라는 숲속에서 주로 발견된다.
발견 가능 시기:사계절 내내 모든 시기에 발견되며 주로 낮에 모습을 드러낸다.

품종:실버벨

속성:땅,물

유형:행복 드래곤

Average body type: 1.6–1.8 m / 50–60 kg

Food: Tree Fruits

Main spot: found mainly in the flower growing forest. Discovered when: found at all times throughout the four seasons, usually appearing during the day.

Breed: SilverBell

Properties: Land, Water

Type: Happy Dragon

설명 Description

이 알은 기분 좋은 기운이 느껴진다.

This egg has a pleasant energy.

해치

행복을 찾아 다닌다.

It is looking for happiness.

해츨링

상대를 행복으로 물들이기 위해 노력한다.

It is trying to make the other person with happiness.

성체

상대에게 행복을 전하러 다니는 행복 드래곤이다.

오래 전, 기분 좋은 기운이 느껴지는 알이 발견되었을 때, 사람들은 행복한 일이 생길 것이라는 희망을 가지며 살아갔다고 한다. 자신의 능력을 활용해 온 주변을 행복으로 물들여 모두를 행복하게 했다고 한다. ‘행복’을 전파하는 것이 자신의 사명이라는 것을 알고, 활동하기에 자신의 일에 막중한 책임감을 가지고 있다.

It is a happy dragon that goes around to convey happiness to the other person.

A long time ago, when eggs that felt pleasant energy were found, people lived with hope that something happy would happen. It is said that he made everyone happy by coloring the surroundings that have been using his abilities with happiness. Knowing that it is his mission to spread 'happiness', he has a great responsibility for his work.

생태 Ecology

알 

꽃이 많이 피어지는 곳을 좋아하며, 행복한 기운을 뿜어내고 있다. 표면은 줄기와 꽃잎으로 감싸져 있으며, 만지면 따뜻한 촉감이 느껴진다. 꽃잎의 독을 통해 알이 손상되는 것을 막는다. 주로 밤보다는 밝은 낮에 발견되며, 밤에도 간혹 발견된다. 꽃들이 많은 따뜻한 장소에서 잘 부화하며, 차가운 곳에서는 부화가 힘들다.

They like places where there are a lot of flowers, and they exude a happy energy. The surface is covered with stems and petals, and when touched, it feels warm. The venom of the petals prevents damage to the eggs. It is usually found during the brighter day than at night, and occasionally at night. Flowers hatch well in warm places and are difficult to hatch in the cold.

해치 

알 때와는 달리 줄기가 꼬리에만 붙어 있다. 행복을 찾기 위해 숲속 이곳저곳을 돌아다니며, 지칠 때에는 따뜻한 나무 아래나 꽃 주변에서 잠을 잔다. 잠을 잘 때에도 행복의 기운을 뿜어내어 부정한 생명체나 기운이 가까이 다가오지 못하게 한다. 

Unlike you know, the stem is only attached to the tail.In order to find happiness, and when you go around the forest, you sleep around the warm tree, and sleep around warm trees.Even if you sleep well, you can't come closer to the energy of happiness.

해츨링 

해치 때와는 달리 날개가 생긴다. 해츨링이 된 후에는 본격적으로 행복을 전하기 위해 숲 뿐만 아니라 대륙 전체를 비행하기 시작한다. 행복의 기운이 한층 더 강화되어 나쁜 기운을 가진 생명체가 주위로 다가오면 소멸해 버린다. 주로 따뜻한 곳에서 지내며, 차가운 곳은 오래 머물지 않고 곧바로 벗어난다. 

Unlike when you hurt, there are wings.After the Hae-ri, it starts to fly all the continent, but it starts to fly all the continent.If the energy of happiness is further strengthened, it is extinguished, it extinguished, it extinguished and extinguished.It is mainly in warm places, and cold places are outside.

성체 

머리에 있는 은방울꽃 잎이 더 커지며, 꽃잎의 독으로 머리와 몸을 보호한다. 날개를 활짝 펴면 순간적으로 세찬 바람이 분다.

언제나 행복을 전하기 위해 여행을 하는 행복 드래곤이다. 밝고 긍정적인 성격으로,  드래곤뿐 아니라 인간에게도 우호적으로 대한다. 목격자들의 말에 따르면 곁에 있으면 행복함을 느끼게 되고, 화를 거의 내지 않는다고 한다.

지금도 자신의 능력을 통해 행복을 찾아 모든 생명체에게 전하기 위해 여행을 하고 있다.

The silver bellflower leaves on the head get bigger and protect the head and body with the venom of the petals. When you spread your wings wide, you instantly get a strong wind. It is a happy dragon that always travels to convey happiness. He is bright and positive, treating humans as well as dragons. Witnesses say that when he is around, he feels happy and rarely gets angry. He still travels to find happiness through his abilities and pass it on to all living things.

스토리 Story

꽃이 활짝 핀 어느 깊은 숲 속,  실버벨을 마주친 여행자가 말했다.

"너에게선 기분 좋은 기운이 느껴져‘’

실버벨은 여행자의 말을 듣고 의아해하며 말했다.

"나에게서 좋은 기운이 느껴진다는 말인가? 

여행자는 실버벨을 어루만지며 말했다.

"나는 네가 모두를 행복으로 물들일 수 있을 거라 믿어!" 

실버벨은 그 여행자의 말을 듣고 잠시 생각에 생겼다. 

'그런 기운이 느껴진단 말이지. 나의 능력을 한 번 시험해 봐야겠어.' 

실버벨은 확신에 차며 자신의 능력을 사용해보기로 했다. 

그 순간, 환한 빛이 주위에 펼쳐지더니 주변이 순식간에 하얀빛으로 물들었으며, 나무와 꽃을 비롯한 생명들은 춤을 추기 시작했다. 

"이게 내가 가진 능력이구나. 모두를 행복하게 만드는 능력 이 있다니!" 

실버벨은 자신만의 능력을 주변의 행복을 위해 사용하기로 결심했다.

A traveler who encountered a silver bell in a deep forest where flowers were in full bloom said.

"I can feel your good energy"

Silverbell said, wondering when he heard the traveler.

"Do you mean you can feel good energy from me?

The traveler caressed the silver bell and said.

"I believe you can color everyone with happiness!"

Silver Bell had a moment of thought after hearing the traveler.

'I feel that kind of energy. I'll have to test my ability.'

Silverbell was convinced and decided to use his abilities.

At that moment, a bright light unfolded around, and the surroundings quickly turned white, and life, including trees and flowers, began to dance.

"This is the ability I have. The ability to make everyone happy!"

Silverbell decided to use his abilities for happiness around him.

수컷

암컷

꽃 위의 줄기로 성별 구분 가능

설정화 형식으로 그린 드래곤 이미지

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.