Username: sushi

Server: America

사용자 이름: 

초밥 서버: 미국

Egg

Egg Description:

This egg has large pointed ears. 

Dragon Book: 

Born under the moonlight, this egg has two large ears and brown fur growing around it. There is a faint, glowing aura surrounding it.

계란    

계란 설명: 이 알에는 크고 뾰족한 귀가 있습니다. 

드래곤북:  달빛 아래서 태어난 이 알은 두 개의 큰 귀와 그 주위에 갈색 털이 자라고 있습니다. 주변에는 희미하고 빛나는 아우라가 있습니다.

——————————————

Hatch

Hatch Description:

This hatch sleeps during the day. 

Dragon Book:

Once hatched, it spends most of its days sleeping. It is quite active and playful once the sun goes down as it also prefers to be with others. It uses its strong voice to bark at the moon. 

해치  

해치 설명: 이 해치는 낮 동안 잠을 잔다.   

드래곤북: 일단 부화하면 하루의 대부분을 자면서 보냅니다. 다른 사람들과 함께 있는 것을 좋아하기 때문에 해가 진 후에는 매우 활동적이고 장난스럽습니다. 강한 목소리로 달을 향해 짖는다.

———————————————

Hatchling 

Hatchling Description:

This hatchling howls at the moon. 

Dragon Book:

As a hatchling it becomes fully nocturnal, preferring to come out of its den when the moon is shining. It spends its time practicing to hunt with the others it lives with. The aura surrounding it continues to grow stronger. 

새끼   

새끼용 설명: 이 부화된 새끼는 달을 향해 울부짖습니다.   

드래곤북: 부화된 새끼로서 완전히 야행성이 되며, 달이 빛날 때 굴에서 나오는 것을 더 좋아합니다. 함께 사는 다른 사람들과 함께 사냥을 연습하는 데 시간을 보냅니다. 그것을 둘러싼 아우라가 계속해서 강해지고 있다.

——————————————

Adult

Adult Description: 

It is a lycanthrope dragon, having both qualities of canine and dragon. 

When the moon is full this dragon gains extra strength. It lives in packs with others of its kind, coming together to sing beautiful songs under the night sky. However, it can be quite aggressive to outsiders and will defend its packmates until the end. 

Dragon Book: 

Once bonded to a tamer this dragon is incredibly loyal. It is known for its distinct howling noise it makes during the night, most notably under a full moon. The aura that surrounds it is at its peak under the moonlight, blessing it with extra strength and size during the night. 

성인  

성인 설명:  개와 드래곤의 특성을 모두 지닌 라이칸스로프 드래곤입니다. 
  달이 가득 차면 이 용은 추가적인 힘을 얻습니다. 다른 종들과 무리를 지어 살며 밤하늘 아래서 함께 모여 아름다운 노래를 부릅니다. 그러나 외부인에게는 매우 공격적일 수 있으며 끝까지 동료를 방어할 것입니다. 

드래곤북:  일단 테이머와 결속을 맺으면 이 드래곤은 믿을 수 없을 만큼 충성스럽습니다. 밤에, 특히 보름달 아래에서 나는 뚜렷한 울부짖는 소리로 유명합니다. 그것을 둘러싸고 있는 오라는 달빛 아래서 최고조에 이르며, 밤 동안 더 많은 힘과 크기로 축복을 받습니다.

——————————————

Adult Variant: Full Moon Form

***similar to that of the gold Valla, any Lycan eggs hatched under a full moon will have the “Full Moon Appearance”

differences between default form: 

-fur covers more of the head and neck

-two tails instead of one 

-purple color scheme instead of brown 

-yellow eyes instead of green

성인 변형: 보름달 형태   

***금빛 발라의 알과 유사하게, 보름달 아래에서 부화한 라이칸 알은 "보름달 모양"을 갖게 됩니다.  

기본 형식의 차이점: 

-털이 머리와 목을 더 많이 덮습니다.

- 꼬리가 하나가 아닌 두 개 

- 갈색 대신 보라색 색상 구성 

- 녹색 눈 대신 노란색 눈

————————————

Story : 

Deep within the forest, a lone boy wandered, searching for food to bring back to his family. The night was cold and dark with the moon shining as bright as can be, illuminating the forest. The boy continued on the path, picking up berries and other fruit as he passed along. 

The young boy had heard tales from his grandmother of mysterious dragons living in these woods, ones he did not believe were real. “A dragon resembling that of a wolf,” he muttered to himself. “There is no way such a thing exists!” 

The boy continued on, still picking berries from bushes and fruit from the trees, when he suddenly jumped back. There in the bushes before him were two large, glowing eyes. He began to tremble at the sight of them; the eyes growing larger as the unknown creature started to move toward him. “I must be brave!” he exclaimed. “I must return home!”

The boy dropped his basket of food on the ground. He started inching back as the creature moved closer. Just as the boy thought he would be eaten alive, the creature emerged from the bushes and went over not to him, but the basket of food that was dropped. The boy could not believe his eyes. “So the stories were true!” There before him stood a large dragon with wolf-like qualities. Half-dragon and half-beast. The dragon picked its head up and stared at the boy before glaring up at the moon. It let out a piercing howling noise before bowing its head back down to eat what was remaining in the basket. 

“You must stop that! I need that food for my family!” the boy cried out. The dragon perked its head up seeming confused. It could tell that the boy was visibly upset.

“I can take you to a place where this is plentiful” said Lycan. The boy with tears in his eyes looked up, stunned. “As you shared with me, I will return the favor” said Lycan, initiating the boy to get on its back. 

And so the young boy did as he was told. He climbed upon the great wolf-like dragon and they began to soar the skies under the beautiful light of the full moon. 

The pair landed not too far away, in front of a large cave next to a flowing waterfall. The boy couldn't believe his eyes as more Lycan emerged from the surrounding.

“I will give you what you are seeking” said Lycan, walking over towards the cave. The boy was still a bit frightened as the other Lycan were keeping a watchful eye. 

“I was extremely weak and hungry” said Lycan. “The meal I took from you replenished me under the light of the moon. You may take whatever you need”

The boy started to take all the food he could hold in his two hands. This was even more than what was in the basket! 

“My family will be so pleased!” exclaimed the boy. 

“I will now take you back to where you came” said Lycan. The boy couldn’t help but think about the stories his grandmother had told him. There truly was no “big bad wolf” like in the stories he heard. 

이야기 :    숲 깊은 곳에서 외로운 소년이 가족에게 가져갈 음식을 찾아 헤매고 있었습니다. 밤은 춥고 어두웠으며 달은 최대한 밝게 빛나며 숲을 밝게 비췄습니다. 소년은 계속해서 길을 따라가며 딸기와 다른 과일을 집어들었습니다. 
  어린 소년은 할머니로부터 이 숲에 사는 신비한 용에 대한 이야기를 들었는데, 그 용은 진짜라고 믿지 않았습니다. “늑대를 닮은 용이군.” 그는 혼잣말로 중얼거렸다. “그런 일은 있을 리가 없어요!”  

소년은 계속해서 덤불에서 열매를 따고 나무에서 과일을 따다가 갑자기 뒤로 물러났습니다. 그의 앞에 있는 덤불 속에는 크고 빛나는 두 눈이 있었습니다. 그는 그들을 보고 떨기 시작했습니다. 정체를 알 수 없는 생명체가 그를 향해 움직이기 시작하자 눈이 점점 커졌다. “용감해져야 해요!” 그는 소리쳤다. “집으로 돌아가야 해요!”  

소년은 음식이 담긴 바구니를 땅에 떨어뜨렸습니다. 그 생물이 가까이 다가가자 그는 조금씩 뒤로 물러나기 시작했습니다. 소년이 자신이 산 채로 잡아먹힐 것이라고 생각했을 때, 그 생물은 덤불에서 나와 소년이 아닌, 떨어진 음식 바구니로 다가갔습니다. 소년은 자신의 눈을 믿을 수 없었습니다. “그래서 그 이야기는 사실이었습니다!” 그의 앞에는 늑대와 같은 특성을 지닌 거대한 용이 서 있었습니다. 반용과 반수. 용은 고개를 들고 소년을 바라보다가 달을 노려보았다. 날카로운 울부짖는 소리를 내더니 바구니에 남은 것을 먹으려고 고개를 숙였습니다. 

“그걸 멈춰야 해! 내 가족을 위한 음식이 필요해요!” 그 소년은 소리쳤다. 드래곤은 혼란스러운 듯 고개를 들었다. 그 소년이 눈에 띄게 화가 났음을 알 수 있습니다.    

라이칸은 "이것이 풍부한 곳으로 너를 데려갈 수 있다"고 말했다. 눈물이 그렁그렁한 소년은 놀란 표정으로 위를 올려다보았다. "당신이 나에게 나누어준 대로, 나도 은혜를 갚겠습니다." 라이칸이 소년에게 등을 돌리라고 지시했습니다.

그래서 그 어린 소년은 시키는 대로 했습니다. 그는 늑대를 닮은 거대한 용 위에 올라 아름다운 보름달 빛 아래 하늘을 날기 시작했습니다. 

두 사람은 그리 멀지 않은, 흐르는 폭포 옆에 있는 큰 동굴 앞에 착륙했습니다. 소년은 주변에서 더 많은 라이칸이 나타나자 자신의 눈을 믿을 수 없었습니다.    

"당신이 찾고 있는 것을 주겠습니다." 라이칸이 동굴을 향해 걸어가며 말했습니다. 다른 라이칸이 지켜보고 있는 동안 소년은 여전히 ​​약간 겁을 먹고 있었습니다. 

라이칸은 "나는 극도로 약하고 배가 고팠다"고 말했다. 

“내가 당신에게서 먹은 음식은 달빛 아래서 나를 보충했습니다. 필요한 것은 무엇이든 가져갈 수 있습니다.” 소년은 두 손에 쥘 수 있는 모든 음식을 먹기 시작했습니다. 이것은 바구니에 있던 것보다 훨씬 더 많은 것이었습니다! 
  “우리 가족은 정말 기뻐할 거예요!” 소년이 소리쳤다. 

“이제 당신이 왔던 곳으로 다시 데려가겠습니다.” 라이칸이 말했습니다. 소년은 할머니가 들려준 이야기를 생각하지 않을 수 없었습니다. 실제로 그가 들은 이야기처럼 '크고 나쁜 늑대'는 없었다.

—————————————

Dragon Information

Type:

Werewolf Dragon (or maybe lycanthrope dragon?? undecided)

Element:

Dark

Male and Female

Where Found:

Exploration or Quest (whichever fits better)

Explore Location:

Thorn Tree Forest

—————————

Body Type:

1.9~2.4m / 60-70kg

Food:

Meat and Fruit

Discovery Area:

Mainly found near caves in forest areas.

Discovery Time:

Found all year round.
Mainly appears at night.

드래곤 정보  

유형: 늑대인간 드래곤(혹은 라이칸스로프 드래곤?? 미정)   요소: 어두운  

성별: 남성과 여성  

발견 장소: 탐험 또는 퀘스트(둘 중 더 적합한 것)

위치 탐색: 가시나무 숲  

—————————

체형: 1.9~2.4m / 60-70kg

음식: 고기와 과일  

발견 지역: 주로 숲 지역의 동굴 근처에서 발견됩니다.   발견 시간: 일년 내내 발견됩니다.
주로 밤에 나타납니다.

——

I apologize for my bad Korean, I used a translator <3

한국어 때문에 죄송해요. 번역기를 사용하고 있어요 <3

Cover photo? 

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.