Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] [자작룡] Arborea/아버

Basic Information

Element: Earth/Light 지구/빛

• Weight: 70 kg/154 lbs

Food: Fresh mangoes/신선한 망고

Discovery Area: This dragon can be found on sunny plateaus or dense, lush rainforests./이 용은 햇볕이 잘 드는 고원이나 울창한 열대우림에서 볼 수 있습니다.

• Discovery Time: This dragon can be found all year round, but the female form is more often found during spring. The male form is found more often during summer. It has a lower percentage to appear during winter./ 이 용은 일년 내내 볼 수 있지만 암컷은 봄에 더 자주 발견됩니다. 수컷은 여름에 더 자주 발견됩니다. 겨울에는 출현 비율이 더 낮습니다.

Base Personalities: Bashful/수줍음/Docile/유순한

"This Egg is adorned with a thick layer of moss."

"이 달걀은 두꺼운 이끼로 장식되어 있습니다."

The egg has a thick exterior shell. But the moss on top of it is soft and fluffy. It is said that the egg uses its earthy colors as a form of camouflage, and purposefully allows moss to grow on the egg for this very reason. The moss keeps the egg warm in the absence of a dragon or trainer to take care of it.

달걀의 겉 껍질은 두껍습니다. 하지만 그 위에 있는 이끼는 부드럽고 푹신푹신합니다. 알은 흙빛을 위장용으로 사용하며, 바로 이런 이유로 알에 이끼가 자라도록 의도적으로 방치한다고 합니다. 이끼는 알을 돌봐줄 용이나 조련사가 없을 때 알을 따뜻하게 유지해줍니다.

"This hatch craves the comfort of plants."

"이 부화는 식물의 안락함을 갈망합니다."

The hatch has very small legs that cannot carry it very far. Its body has already grown a layer of moss to help regulate its body temperature. It has a frill on its head with spikes for protection. Its body is round and is not fit for speed or agility. But the shovel-like beak on its snout is used for foraging and digging up desired plants. At this stage in its life, the hatch seeks plants. Arborea has an uncontrollable urge to collect plants, hoping to cover itself in as many plants as possible. Without plants, it feels anxious and paranoid. Plants not only serve as a form of camouflage for this hatch, but also a source of comfort. 

부화는 다리가 매우 작아서 멀리 날아갈 수 없습니다. 몸에는 체온 조절을 위해 이미 이끼층이 자라고 있습니다. 머리에는 보호용 가시가 달린 프릴이 있습니다. 몸은 둥글고 속도나 민첩성에는 적합하지 않습니다. 하지만 주둥이에 삽처럼 생긴 부리는 원하는 식물을 채집하고 파내는 데 사용됩니다. 이 시기에 부화는 식물을 찾습니다. 아르보레아는 식물을 수집하고 싶은 통제할 수 없는 충동을 느끼며 가능한 한 많은 식물로 몸을 덮고 싶어 합니다. 식물이 없으면 불안하고 편집증을 느낍니다. 식물은 이 해치에게 위장의 한 형태일 뿐만 아니라 위안의 원천이기도 합니다. 

"This hatchling is proud of its first plant."

"이 새끼는 첫 번째 공장을 자랑스럽게 생각합니다."

The hatchling has obtained its first plant! Although it may not seem like a lot, the hatchling takes pride in even the smallest seedling it receives. As it grows, more of its earthy scales show under its mossy coat. More small plants and organisms take root on its back, welcoming colonies of turkey-tail mushrooms that add a colorful pop of yellow. The hatchling now has powerful back claws to help it dig and forage. Its skin and armored spikes become tougher as it ages. 

부화한 새끼가 첫 식물을 얻었습니다! 별것 아닌 것 같지만, 새끼는 아주 작은 묘목 하나에도 자부심을 가지고 있습니다. 자라면서 이끼가 낀 털 아래로 흙빛 비늘이 더 많이 드러납니다. 더 많은 작은 식물과 유기체가 등에 뿌리를 내리고 칠면조 꼬리 버섯 군락을 환영하며 노란색의 화려한 팝을 더합니다. 이제 부화한 새끼는 땅을 파고 먹이를 구하는 데 도움이 되는 강력한 뒷발톱을 갖게 됩니다. 피부와 갑옷을 입은 가시는 나이가 들면서 더욱 단단해집니다. 

"It is a dragon that hosts a flourishing garden on its back."

"등에는 번성하는 정원을 품고 있는 용입니다."

Arborea hosts an abundant environment of plants on its back. The humid atmosphere it emits creates a microclimate on its back, making it ideal for a miniature greenhouse! Trainers often construct ornate greenhouses on the backs of these dragons, similar to that of a 'saddle' attachment. The dragon is at its peak of comfort, being surrounded by such a lush environment. Trainers adore this dragon for its adaptability and its ability to grow many different kinds of plants. A popular practice among trainers are contests to see who can build the most intricate and beautiful gardens on the backs of these dragons. 

아르보레아는 등에 풍부한 식물 환경을 가지고 있어요. 드래곤이 내뿜는 습한 대기는 등에 미기후를 조성하여 미니 온실로 이상적입니다! 조련사들은 종종 드래곤의 등에 '안장'과 비슷한 화려한 온실을 만들기도 합니다. 이 드래곤은 울창한 환경에 둘러싸여 최고의 편안함을 누리고 있습니다. 트레이너들은 이 드래곤의 적응력과 다양한 종류의 식물을 키울 수 있는 능력으로 인해 이 드래곤을 좋아합니다. 트레이너들 사이에서는 누가 이 드래곤의 등에 가장 복잡하고 아름다운 정원을 만들 수 있는지 겨루는 대회가 인기입니다. 

Story/스토리

Salamander walked through the forest in search of food. He stumbled upon a mossy stone.

“This should be a nice place for me to get a better view of my surroundings.” Salamander thought. He crawled to the top of the mossy stone and surveyed the forest around him.

Suddenly, the stone began to shake underneath him. Salamander jumped down, in fear of it being an earthquake. But the ground beneath him was still. He realized then it was the stone that was shaking, not the ground!

The stone shattered into several pieces, and inside was a small dragon. Salamander soon realized it was an egg he was sitting on!

The hatch looked confused at first, but its expression soon changed to fear.

“Need plants!” The hatch exclaimed.

“Need plants?” Salamander replied.

From what Salamander could tell, this hatch was terrified. It was shuddering in fear, taking in its surroundings. Perhaps this dragon found comfort in collecting plants.

“I’ll take you to a plant nursery!” Salamander concluded. “We can get you plants there.”

The hatch nodded, following Salamander to the nearby village. From there, they sought out the nearest plant nursery.

By the end of the day, only one nursery was willing to give away a plant to Salamander and the hatch. Salamander was feeling very defeated.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t get you more plants.” Salamander apologized.

“It’s okay!” The hatch replied. “This one plant was given to me by a friend, and has more value than any other plant I will ever have.”

Salamander sighed with relief, happy that the hatch was satisfied with his gift. From that day onward, Salamander swore he would help this hatch find every plant it could ever want.

도롱뇽은 먹이를 찾아 숲 속을 걸었어요. 그러다 이끼가 낀 돌을 발견했습니다.

"여기가 주변을 더 잘 볼 수 있는 좋은 장소일 거야." 도롱뇽은 생각했습니다. 도롱뇽은 이끼가 낀 돌 위로 기어 올라가 주변 숲을 둘러보았습니다. 

갑자기 돌이 밑에서 흔들리기 시작했습니다. 도롱뇽은 지진이 아닐까 하는 두려움에 뛰어내렸습니다. 하지만 그 밑의 땅은 그대로였습니다. 그때 도롱뇽은 땅이 아니라 돌이 흔들리고 있다는 것을 깨달았어요!
돌은 여러 조각으로 부서졌고 그 안에는 작은 용이 있었어요. 도롱뇽은 곧 자신이 앉은 것이 알이라는 것을 깨달았어요!
처음에는 혼란스러워 보였지만 곧 표정이 두려움으로 바뀌었어요. 

"식물이 필요해!" 해치가 외쳤습니다.

"식물이 필요해요?" 도롱뇽이 대답했습니다. 

살라만더가 보기에 이 부화는 겁에 질려 있었습니다. 두려움에 떨며 주변을 살피고 있었어요. 아마도 이 용은 식물 채집에서 위안을 얻었을 겁니다.

"내가 식물 묘목장에 데려다줄게!" 도롱뇽은 결론을 내렸습니다. "거기서 식물을 구할 수 있어요."

도롱뇽은 고개를 끄덕이며 살라만더를 따라 근처 마을로 향했습니다. 거기서 가장 가까운 식물 묘목장을 찾았습니다.
하루가 끝날 무렵, 살라만더와 부화에게 식물을 기꺼이 나눠주겠다는 묘목 가게는 한 곳뿐이었습니다. 도롱뇽은 큰 패배감을 느꼈습니다.

"더 많은 식물을 구해드리지 못해 죄송합니다." 도롱뇽이 사과했습니다.

"괜찮아!" 해치가 대답했습니다. "이 식물은 친구가 준 것인데, 제가 가진 그 어떤 식물보다 더 가치가 있거든요."

도롱뇽은 부화가 자신의 선물에 만족해하는 모습에 안도의 한숨을 내쉬었습니다. 그날부터 살라만더는 이 부화가 원하는 모든 식물을 찾을 수 있도록 도와주겠다고 맹세했습니다.

Gender Differences/성별 차이

• Female/여성: The Female has pink flowers instead of white flowers on all forms./ 암컷은 모든 형태에 흰색 꽃 대신 분홍색 꽃이 있습니다.

• Male/남성: The male has white flowers./ 수컷은 흰색 꽃이 있습니다.

Female/여성                                               Male/남성

Thank you, Dragon Village Collection!

감사합니다, 드래곤 빌리지 컬렉션!

I apologize if some of the translations are off, I tried my best to translate from English to Korean. But I thank you for considering my design and so many other beautiful and creative designs of the others in this contest. Its such a neat opportunity to be able to showcase my visual development abilities for a game I admire, as I hope to go into visual development and concept art as a field. Thank you for this opportunity!!

영어에서 한국어로 번역하기 위해 최선을 다했지만 일부 번역이 잘못되었다면 사과드립니다. 하지만 이번 콘테스트에서 제 디자인을 비롯해 다른 많은 참가자들의 아름답고 창의적인 디자인을 고려해 주셔서 감사합니다. 비주얼 개발과 콘셉트 아트 분야로 진로를 희망하고 있는 저로서는 제가 존경하는 게임의 비주얼 개발 능력을 보여줄 수 있는 좋은 기회였습니다. 이런 기회를 주셔서 감사합니다!!

댓글 2

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.