Discovery Area
Mainly found in cold regions

Discovery time
Appearing time unknown

Attribute 
Ice/Dream

The egg faintly radiates solar flare.

It is an egg that shines with auroras.

No one knows how or where the egg appears from, but one thing is certain. A blizzard always follows where it appears.

This hatch is crying.

She cries as she takes in her first breath.

She cries not from instinct, but from the overwhelming loneliness. Crying for days on end. Only to be taken care of by locals lucky enough to discover her.

This hatchling is guiding the lost ones.

Learning the compassion of others, she now flies across the tundra to help those in need.

With her wings more matured, she goes around helping those in need. Guiding them to the nearest safe haven.

Her horns slowly trickles into a tiara, nurturing her ability.

No one is lost under her guidance.

Her ability now fully matured, going rounds looking out for cries of help. 

It is said that if one is lost in a blizzard, follow the aurora and you will be safe. Some survivor has even stated she can open up the skies and calm the blizzard with a single call.

Story

“It was terrible," a man muttered.

On the bench sat a few men, covered in thick blankets with cups of hot water to keep warm. One of the man shivered while the villagers tended them.

“I am a researcher from the central continent, I was tasked to record the scientist group,” he explains. “We were in one of our routes when we got caught in a blizzard and got stuck out in the cold, we dug a hole to hide from the blizzard and wait it out but it was futile," his expression darkens, “Some of us starved, some of us went insane, some..” his eyes on the ground.

“But something weird happened,” he looks back at the villagers, “While us four were left, we heard singing? humming? Weirdly we felt safe, like someone was comforting us."

“Yeah.” “I thought I was going crazy.” “Thank god I'm not the only one.” The others unanimously agreed.

"We went out the hole to investigate it and..” his eyes lit up, “Auroras shone bright and the blizzard died down," he continues, “We've never seen anything like it, it's like the aurora is guiding us, to here, to your village.”

Villagers muttered between them until an elderly woman spoke up. “You four must've been guided by her, You are lucky to have survive from your experience.”

“Guided by her? Who?” The man asked.

“There's a legend passed down within the village, that our ancestors were saved by the guiding dragon.” she continues, “Light blue fur covers her body, tiara shimmering on her head, four wings to shelter the weak, radiance within her presence. We have only known her descriptions but one thing is certain.”

“No one is lost under her guidance.”

thanks for reading cheers🥂

댓글 2

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.