Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Urawa

Hello! I am submitting my dragon for the Creator Dragon event :>
I am sorry for any translation errors, my native language is English.

URAWA

user: Supernovaplayer1
Name of dragon: Urawa
Type: wisdom/celestial dragon
Body size: 5.5m -6.5m / 400 - 500Kg
Main food: celestial fruit
Discover time: unknown
Discovery area: sky temple / crystal mine
Element type: dream, light

EGG

"This egg's shell looks like its made of glass"

Laid closest to the sun, these eggs wait for the brightest day of the year to hatch.

HATCH

"This dragon holds the faith of the world in its tail"

The orb that it hatched with is glowing as bright as the future. Although the purpose of it is unknown, the dragon feels that it is of great importance. This dragon it learning how to fly.

HATCHLING

"This dragon can change the universe"

It now has complete mastery of flight. It challenges the birds to race to the sun. The dragon learns that the orb represents the faith and wisdom. If it is broken, then everyone will perish. This knowledge came to it in a dream.

ADULT

"This dragon knows all"

It has been years since a vision has come to it. Since then, the dragon has grown wise. The orb has finally shared its power to the dragon. It can warp reality, and make the unreal come true. The orb is powered do the faith of all creatures. The Urawa create balance. Making and destroying to keep the universe at peace. It travels the galaxies to maintain order.

STORY:

It awakes in a shower of warm golden light from the sun on what seems to be the the tallest mountain tops in the world. woah it thought. The dragon wrapped its tail around the blinding white orb which it hatched with. 
"what is this? Why is it here?" 
It was as if the dragon was drawn to the orb. It couldn't let go.

It had been a rough ride learning to fly while holding the orb at the same time. But the dragon  managed. During the night, it has a vision. 
The orb falling on the floor and shattering. Then everything went dark then it was as the night turned to day. Explosions were coming from the sky. The other planets were being destroyed, the galaxy was disappearing before the dragons very eyes. 
It wakes up understanding the importance of the orb and will protect it with its life.

After years and years had passed since it had gotten a vision. One had finally come to the dragon. 
It appears in an endless sky floating in it as if it were water. The orb floated away from its grasp and changed its form into a young dragon. Infinitely glowing. And it spoke. 
"I am the embodiment of faith and wisdom. And i have chosen to lend you my powers from now till you rest eternally. I grant you the ability to wart reality itself and create or destroy anything that you can imagine. Your purpose is to maintain balance in this universe. If you fail this mission then everything will be destroyed."
 The dragon nods and the sky drifts away into the blackness of sleep. 
The Urawa wakes up. It thinks about what it just went through while looking at the glowing orb it its claws. It gets ready for its long trip across the universe and then takes off into the sky. Racing the birds one last time.

I would like to keep the light blues and whites if possible.

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.