Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Mane Dragon Entry for peewiss

I apologize if this post is a mess, this website is incredibly difficult to use and I couldn't even use the writing function on my phone. 

This is my entry for the creator dragon event, my username is peewiss on dragon village collection.

-Mane Dragon-

Ecology:

Average body size: 2.5-3.5m / 100-200kg

Food: Dead nettle.

Main Discovery Area: Not found in area.

Time of Discovery: Appearing time unknown.

Species: Mane Dragon

Element Type: Earth, Wind.

Type: Forest dragon.

-Egg-

“This egg is irritating to touch”

Small horns and large ears are popping out of this egg. It has soft tufts of fur that are irritating to touch, mostly caused by its diet of nettles.

-Hatch-

The newly hatched mane dragon is elusive and cautious. It spends most of its time hopping around the forest floor, hiding in the foliage.

-Hatchling-

As the mane dragon grows, its hair becomes long and unkempt. Fallen branches, burs, thorns, feathers and the like find their way onto the dragons wild mane. At this stage it openly accepts small critters to nest in its hair and keep it well groomed.

-Adult-

A fully grown mane dragon is a magnificent sight. Many birds perch amongst its impressive antlers and build nests between the horns. the mane dragon is fond of its small friends and appreciates the help they offer by keeping its body mostly free of debris. The critters like to decorate the mane dragons hair with beautiful flowers, berries, and vines. Although the size of this dragon is intimidating, it is so light-weight that it can sway effortlessly in the wind. Its silent nature allows it to evade other dragons and tamers with ease.

-Story-

“AGGgh!”

That's it, the mane dragons patience has worn out. She spent all morning removing burs and sticks from her tangled coat. She stomped around angrily, ruining any progress she had made. Finally, with one long sigh, she slumped to the ground in defeat. Her fur will  never be groomed. As she wallows in self pity, small rats, mice, and song birds make their way to the frustrated dragon.

“Huh? Go away, Leave me alone!”

The young mane dragon cried out, mostly in fear due to its introverted nature. She quickly calmed down once she saw what they were doing. The tiny creatures were removing all of the debris from her mane! She wasn't sure what to think of this kindness at first, but she quickly grew to accept her new friends. Over joyed, the mane dragon straightened out her long hair and began helping the critters in their aid to remove the bothersome debris. 

This is the entire page, I changed some of the text slightly. I have a disclaimer in the top of the page, but would like to say it here as well. This art belongs to me. You do not have permission to repost, copy, trace, or tattoo. My art account on instagram is @cynopyn if anyone is interested in seeing more of my art! I have a lot of medical issues/disabilities so I don't post as often as Id like but I am working on a lot of things at the moment. I had a lot of fun with this and I am loving all of the submissions, I wish good luck to everyone your artwork is so epic!! I will probably post some side art of this dragon to the picture boards as well, I plan on making this dragon one of the characters I draw for my art page.

댓글 1

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.