[Creator Dragon] Kori

Kori

Type : Love Dragon

Element : Dream, Wind

Form : Wyvern

Body Type : 10-12m / 800-1000kg

Food : Peach

Discovery Area : Anywhere who are truly ready to meet it

Discovery Time : Anytime who are truly ready to meet it, more active on Valentine's Day due to mating season

Kori, the Love Dragon, sometimes being called the Dragon of Mystery as they are impossible to be found with intentions, only they will find you. Legend stated Kori has the ability to forsee a relationship, love couple, friendships, family, and provides guidence. Kori is born with a third eye and a heart-shaped crystal bound to themselves, these are the features which grant Kori its special power. Though, not everyone believe their existence as only a few people actually met one and only visible to the person who Kori wants to meet so they are classified as people with delusions and actually went mad in the end.

Forseeing the future has consequences. Not only for the person who got their answers but Kori itself too. Everytime a Kori helps a person, black scale-like crystals will grow on its body. Eventually it will be covered with black crystals and cracked like glass, its time has come to an end. A pair of Kori will only have one hatchling per mating season (Valentine's Day). If a partner withered away, the other will follow so they are very exotic.

Kori (Egg)

This Egg got a crystal with a sound of heartbeats.

It is a very fractile egg. The parent will do ANYTHING to protect their precious egg as it holds the future of their exotic species and only one egg is born per couple every year. 

Kori (Hatch)

This Hatch is like a fluffball.

Kori in baby stage is a literal fluffball. Their thick fur will protect them from dangers it may faces but without the ability of flight, sight and clumsy movements, it is only a temporary protection.

Kori (Hatchling Male)

Kori (Hatchling Female)

This Hatchling is trying to open its third eye.

They shedded their baby fur and grow proper fur on their body. At this stage, the hatchling is able to fly on its own and always curious about its surrounding, always playful. Their third eye will remain shut until they have grown up and ready.

Kori (Adult Male)

Kori (Adult Female)

It is a Love Dragon who will see through your relationship, nothing can be hidden from it.

In this stage, the dragon is all grown up and are very humble and calm all the time. Because of its recorded legends and rumors, people always go look for them in hopes for happiness of a lifetime but they are basically invisible to anyone and any living things. It will never be found by anyone rather it will find and show its form to someone who it willingly to help, also only visible to the person who it helps so very little sighting has been reported. Even someone did reported, they will sometimes being called as delusional. Some will gain happiness till the end but some will go mad for the rest of their life. Thus why, ironically, people are happy and in fear while meeting a Kori.

Full growth line

Note from Creator : Kori is a concept for love birds on Valentine's Day. I dislike the fact that everything on V day is pinky and cute all the time so I want to break the tradition and create something dark thus Kori is born. Plus outside of V day, who wouldn't want to see the future of their relationship? Knowing the future is a powerful tool but as overpowered as it is, it will bring consquences upon to those who holds it.

I know Kori has a similiar color set as Clavis but Kori is actually redesigned from an old concept of mine, like 2 years ago, that also has dark red, red and white (pink colors on the crystal) and I really like those colors, just the design itself need to be reimagined. Seeing this event as an opportunity for me to redesign my old dragon into Kori now.

Thank you for reading C:

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.