Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Rainbowgon

Rainbowgon

This egg glitters in the light.

these eggs are high in the sky on the tops of clouds, they need plenty of moisture and sunlight to survive. While being pat, they sparkle in delight.

This hatch basks in the sun.

The hatch is born with significantly less color than the egg, but develops it by spending lots of time in the sunlight. The hatch will flutter from top of cloud to top of cloud, making sure to not to stray from the light.

This hatchling is quickly changing colors.

Hatchling spends their time speeding all around the sky while their colors finish developing. Purple contrails are left behind it as it flies so fast.

This dragon's colors can go on forever.

The Rainbowgon's colors have fully saturated as it has stopped growing. It now only comes out of its cloudy den on sunny days, during or after a rainstorm.

Story/Lore:

It had been a very long and dry summer for the farmers. their crops had been suffering a drought and were on the verge of perishing.

It had been an unusually cloudy day and the farmers were hard at work in the fields, it started drizzling a slight rain.

They looked to the sky in delight! suddenly a ray of sun creeped through the clouds, following it a beautiful dragon with as many colors as you could imagine.

Ecology:

Name: Rainbowgon

Scientific name: Iris Draco

Average body type: 7.5~8.25m / 275~350kg

Form: Amphiptere

Type: Light type dragon

Food: Rainbow mint

Discovery area: Rainbow garden

Discovery time: on a sunny day during/after the rain

hope u enjoy my entry! feedback would be apricated :) also i originally did this art traditional i just scanned them and edited the background out --GoatsBleach

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.