Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator] Sigbegon

SIGBEGON

[Sigben + Dragon]

Type: Dark

The Korean in this post was run through machine translation and might not be accurate! Apologies!

이 게시물의 한국어는 기계 번역을 거쳤기 때문에 정확하지 않을 수 있습니다! 사과드립니다!

EGG

This fuzzy egg has no shadows.

이 퍼지 달걀에는 그림자가 없습니다.

The egg has a haggard appearance and always seem to be shedding fur and quills. If the quality of the fur was any better, you'd consider making a blanket or something.

달걀의 모양이 초라하고 항상 털과 솜털이 빠지는 것처럼 보입니다. 털의 질이 조금이라도 더 좋았다면 담요 같은 것을 만들었을 것입니다.

HATCH

This hatch looks like a dog with mange.

이 해치는 마치 옴에 걸린 개처럼 생겼습니다.

Lacking fur, it shivers constantly and invokes pity. Sometimes it hides in your shadow and seems to munch on nothing. Caring for this hatch is quite tiresome, even if it’s rather sedentary.

털이 없어 끊임없이 몸을 떨며 동정심을 불러일으킵니다. 때로는 당신의 그림자 속에 숨어 아무것도 먹지 않는 것처럼 보이기도 합니다. 이 해치를 돌보는 것은 다소 앉아있는 경우에도 꽤 지루합니다.

HATCHLING

Peering at you from dark corners, this hatchling happy prances around you when you meet its gaze.

어두운 구석에서 여러분을 바라보고 있는 이 행복한 새끼는 여러분과 눈이 마주치면 주위를 뛰어다닙니다.

It refuses to eat any food you try to give it, but as long as you let it out during the night, it always returns full at dawn. It doesn't like salt.

어떤 음식을 주려고 해도 먹지 않지만 밤에 풀어주면 새벽에 항상 배불리 먹습니다. 소금을 좋아하지 않습니다.

ADULT

Stay in the light when you walk around at night, for this dragon only needs to reach your shadow to feast.

밤에 돌아다닐 때 빛 속에 있으십시오. 왜냐하면 이 용은 잔치를 하기 위해 그림자에만 도달하면 되기 때문입니다.

Often mistaken with a vampire, a Sigbegon doesn't drink blood or eat meat. Instead, it consumes someone's life through the shadows the cast. Travelers of dark woods are told bring salt to keep it away. People often believe that more light could deter it, but shadows grow more prominent in the light. The darker your shadows are, the more powerful its attacks become.

종종 뱀파이어로 오해받는 시그베곤은 피를 마시거나 고기를 먹지 않습니다. 대신 그림자를 통해 누군가의 생명을 빨아들입니다. 어두운 숲을 여행하는 여행자는 소금을 가져와서 쫓아내라고 합니다. 사람들은 흔히 빛을 더 많이 비추면 퇴치할 수 있다고 생각하지만, 그림자는 빛 속에서 더 두드러지게 자랍니다. 그림자가 어두울수록 공격은 더욱 강력해집니다.

Despite their fearsome reputation, they’re often compared to dogs when raised by a tamer. Their unusual manner of feeding is not a sign of morality, just as a sword may be used for both tyranny and freedom.

무시무시한 명성에도 불구하고 조련사가 키우면 종종 개와 비교되기도 합니다. 칼이 폭정과 자유를 위해 모두 사용될 수 있는 것처럼, 그들의 특이한 먹이 방식은 도덕성의 징표가 아닙니다.

LORE/STORY

XXXX.11.03

Over the course of two weeks, several ranches report that their animals has been found dead but with no obvious cause. There are no bruises or marks and looked as if they passed in their sleep. A doctor notes that there was a sudden stress response but there was no sign of struggle. Fearing evil spirits or monsters, they sent a message to the commission for help.

I set up traps and assured the citizenry that I was on the case. I had to do silly things like throw salt around. Something about a local superstition about vampires.

2주 동안 여러 목장에서 동물이 죽은 채로 발견되었지만 명확한 원인이 밝혀지지 않았다고 보고했습니다. 타박상이나 흔적도 없고 마치 자다가 죽은 것처럼 보였습니다. 한 의사는 갑작스러운 스트레스 반응이 있었지만 몸부림친 흔적은 없었다고 말합니다. 악령이나 괴물이 아닐까 두려워서 그들은 위원회에 도움을 요청하는 메시지를 보냈습니다.

저는 함정을 설치하고 시민들에게 제가 사건을 조사하고 있다고 안심시켰죠. 소금을 던지는 등 어리석은 짓도 해야 했죠. 뱀파이어에 대한 지역 미신에 관한 것이었죠.

XXXX.11.07

Well, I didn't believe it would work, but it did. I found weird tracks avoiding the salted lines, but for a couple of days I couldn't find hide or hair of this mystery assailant. I was starting to think the citizens were tricking me.

But tonight, I heard it.

I rushed to the commotion in the barns- something was dragging one of the animals out through the loft. I was too slow and it was already dead when I arrived. Over the treeline, a pair of orange eyes watched me before disappearing.

I need to sharpen my sword.

글쎄, 나는 그것이 효과가있을 것이라고 믿지 않았지만 실제로 효과가있었습니다. 소금기를 머금은 땅을 피해 이상한 발자국을 발견했지만 며칠 동안 범인의 가죽이나 머리카락을 찾을 수 없었습니다. 시민들이 저를 속이고 있다고 생각하기 시작했어요.

하지만 오늘 밤, 저는 그 소리를 들었습니다.

헛간에서 소란스러운 소리가 들려서 달려갔는데, 무언가가 동물 한 마리를 다락방으로 끌고 나가고 있었어요. 제가 너무 느려서 도착했을 때는 이미 죽어 있었어요. 나무 너머로 주황색 눈동자 한 쌍이 저를 지켜보다가 사라졌습니다.

칼을 갈아야겠어요.

XXXX.11.12

As long as the animals stay inside, it cannot reach them. It can certainly try to open the barricaded doors or look for openings in the roof, but I would hear it and come rushing. Ah, so annoying, neither of us could defeat the other.

Naturally, it turned towards easier prey.

One of the farmers had died tonight.

동물들이 안에 있는 한 동물들에게 다가갈 수 없습니다. 바리케이드로 막힌 문을 열거나 지붕의 구멍을 찾으려고 시도할 수는 있지만, 제가 그 소리를 듣고 달려올 거예요. 아, 너무 짜증나서 우리 둘 다 상대방을 이길 수 없었습니다.

당연히 더 쉬운 먹잇감으로 향했습니다.

농부 중 한 명이 오늘 밤 죽었어요.

XXXX.11.13

Friday the 13th. It's an unlucky day, but I'm hoping it's an unlucky day for my quarry instead. For too long I have waited by the ranches for it to come but now I will come for it. May the full moon light us the way.

It's been raining hard lately, so it's hard for me to bring a light. A single lamp and just enough oil for a couple hours of searching. I knew the forests well. Even if my lamp runs out, I'd be able to find my way back. This time with the monster's head.

13일의 금요일. 불운한 날이지만 대신 내 채석장에 불운한 날이기를 바라고 있습니다. 너무 오랫동안 목장 옆에서 괴물이 오기를 기다렸지만 이제 내가 괴물을 잡으러 갈 것이다. 보름달이 길을 밝혀주길.

요즘 비가 많이 와서 불을 가져가기가 힘들어요. 손전등 하나에 두어 시간 정도 수색할 수 있는 기름이 전부입니다. 저는 숲을 잘 알아요. 손전등이 다 떨어지더라도 길을 찾을 수 있을 거예요. 이번엔 괴물의 머리로요.

/Reports from a missing hunter, now believed dead/

댓글 1

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.