Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Silo

Note: Other information such as habitat, element and so on can be decided by developers ✨

참고 (Using Translator/번역을 사용하여): 서식지, 요소 등 기타 정보는 개발자가 결정할 수 있습니다 ✨

1: Egg

An brown boring dull egg with a feather on top.

A simple and boring egg. It does not catch anyone's attention nor is anyone ever interested in it. It simply fades into the background.

1: 계란 (Using Translator/번역을 사용하여)

위에 깃털이 달린 지루하고 지루한 갈색 알입니다.

간단하고 지루한 계란. 누구의 관심도 끌지 못하고, 관심을 갖는 사람도 없습니다. 단순히 배경으로 사라집니다.

2: Hatch

This hatch dreams of something unobtainable.

The hatch would gaze up into the sky and all around it and witness many beautiful colours and shapes. Both from the environment but also the creatures that lurk. Looking down to itself, it felt a sense of sadness andunsatisfaction. It wishes that it too could one day fly with eye-cathing design and pride.

2: 해치 (Using Translator/번역을 사용하여)

이 해치는 얻을 수 없는 것을 꿈꿉니다.

해치는 하늘과 그 주변의 모든 곳을 바라보며 많은 아름다운 색상과 모양을 목격할 것입니다. 환경뿐 아니라 숨어 있는 생물들도 마찬가지입니다. 자신을 내려다보며 슬픔과 불만족을 느꼈습니다. 언젠가는 시선을 사로잡는 디자인과 자부심을 갖고 날아갈 수 있기를 바랍니다.

3: Hatchling

The Hatchling is doing drastic changes to itself.

The Hatchling cannot stand by anymore. Something has to be done. The Hatchling starts to scout and finds many resources left behind by others. Using what it found and it's own ideas, it manages to create many cool things. So cool that the Hatchling starts to put them onto itself and replacing many parts in the process. It jumps with joy and pride. It may not be it's original form but the Hatchling doesn't care. For the first time in a long time, it can look at itself with happiness.

3: 새끼 (Using Translator/번역을 사용하여)

Hatchling은 그 자체에 급격한 변화를 일으키고 있습니다.

Hatchling은 더 이상 가만히 있을 수 없습니다. 뭔가를 해야 합니다. Hatchling은 정찰을 시작하고 다른 사람들이 남겨둔 많은 자원을 찾습니다. 발견한 것과 자신의 아이디어를 사용하여 많은 멋진 것들을 만들어냅니다. 너무 멋져서 Hatchling이 그 자체로 부품을 장착하고 그 과정에서 많은 부품을 교체하기 시작합니다. 기쁨과 자부심으로 뛰어오릅니다. 원래 형태가 아닐 수도 있지만 Hatchling은 신경 쓰지 않습니다. 오랜만에 자신을 행복하게 바라볼 수 있게 되었습니다.

4: Adult

A Dragon who is unrecognizable when compared to it's younger self. 

Silo has over time collected many thrown away resources and slowly but surely incorporated them into itself. Zion can no longer be called traditionally biological. It is more like some sort of Cyborg. 

Silo continue to explore the world with no fear. They fly, crawl and swim. Just to find the abadoned  and forgotten treasures to incorporate into itself. 

4: 성인 (Using Translator/번역을 사용하여)

어린 자신과 비교하면 알아볼 수 없는 드래곤.

Silo는 시간이 지남에 따라 버려진 많은 자원을 수집하여 느리지만 확실하게 자체적으로 통합했습니다. 시온은 더 이상 전통적으로 생물학적이라고 부를 수 없습니다. 일종의 사이보그에 가깝습니다. Silo는 두려움 없이 계속해서 세계를 탐험합니다. 그들은 날고, 기어가고, 수영합니다. 버려지고 잊혀진 보물을 찾아 통합하는 것뿐입니다.

Context behind style change: Ok so I know the style changed quite a bit compared to my previous entry but the in between the previous and this contest, I've done a lot of art-self reflecting behind the scenes and decided to change to a sketchy style! (Decision has nothing to do with the contest but just in case anyone wonders!)

Of course I can provide proof as needed. 

Anyways, that's it. I'm super happy with how it came out. I got very excited when drawing it and might have gone a bit overboard haha 😂.

스타일 변경의 배경 (Using Translator/번역을 사용하여): 

알겠습니다. 이전 출품작에 비해 스타일이 꽤 많이 바뀌었다는 것을 알고 있습니다. 하지만 이전 출품작과 이번 경연대회 사이에 저는 무대 뒤에서 예술적인 자아를 많이 반영하고 스타일을 변경하기로 결정했습니다. 스케치 스타일! (결정은 콘테스트와는 아무런 관련이 없지만 궁금한 사람이 있을 경우를 대비해!) 물론 필요에 따라 증거를 제공할 수도 있습니다. 어쨌든 그게 다입니다. 나는 그것이 나온 방법에 매우 만족합니다. 그릴 때 너무 신나서 좀 과한 것 같았어요 하하 😂.

What inspired this was: Steampunk, japanese/traditional fans and both futuristic and scrappy robots.

I really like the idea of a dragon looking very different from what it first may appear as so this is what i ended up with (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

(Using Translator/번역을 사용하여):

이에 영감을 준 것은 스팀펑크(Steampunk), 일본/전통 팬, 미래 지향적이고 허름한 로봇이었습니다. 나는 드래곤이 처음에 나타났을 때와 매우 다르게 보인다는 아이디어를 정말 좋아합니다. 그래서 이것이 제가 내린 결론입니다  (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Please be aware of inacurate koran translation!

부정확한 코란 번역을 주의하세요!

Username: Acorn 

Server: North America

Ps, feel free to friend me 👀♥

댓글 3

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.