[Creator Dragon] Prophecy/珀紛希/예언

Prophecy/珀紛希/예언

生態/생태/Ecology

平均體型/평균 체형/Size:2.5~2.7m/75~100kg

飼料/먹이/Foods:紫藤花/등나무/ wisteria flower

主要發現地區/주요 발견 지역/Discoverable area:

充滿水晶的地方/크리스탈이 가득한 곳/ A place that full of crystals

可發現時期/발견 가능 시기/Discoverable time:

一年四季的任何時段都可發現它,尤其在深夜中出現/연중 언제든지, 특히 늦은 밤에 발견될 있습니다./ It can be found at any time of the year, especially at night

屬性/속성/Elements:夢、暗/꿈, 어둠/ dream, dark

類型/유형/Typer:預言龍/예언 드래곤/Prophecy Dragon

Egg/蛋/계란

This egg is wrapped by chiffon.

這顆蛋被薄紗包裹著。

이 계란은 쉬폰으로 포장되어 있습니다.

The egg is wrapped in soft chiffon and the shell seems to be made of magic crystal.

There is a rumor that if you look at a sapphire pendant on it can reveal your fortune.

這顆蛋被柔軟的薄紗包裹,蛋殼似乎是由充滿魔力的水晶製成。

傳聞說盯著蛋戴著的藍寶石吊墜便能窺見運勢。

계란은 부드러운 거즈로 싸여 있고 껍질은 마법의 수정으로 만들어진 것처럼 보입니다.

계란이 끼고 있는 사파이어 펜던트를 보면 행운을 엿볼 수 있다는 소문이 있습니다.

Hatch/幼體/해치

This hatch will tell your fortune.

這個幼體會告知運勢。

이 달걀이 당신의 운세를 말해 줄 것입니다.

This hatch carries around a crystal ball that made from its eggshell and uses it to check fortunes. At this time, the hatch can only predict the future in the for 1-2 seconds, and the image in the crystal ball can only be seen by the itself and its tamer.

這個幼體帶著由它的蛋殼製成的水晶球,且會用水晶球查看運勢。此時的幼體只能在水晶球中預示見一到兩秒間的未來,且水晶球的影像只會讓自己與它的訓龍師看見。

유충은 달걀 껍질로 만든 수정구슬을 가지고 다니면서 이를 이용해 운세를 확인합니다. 이때 유충은 수정구슬 속의 미래를 1~2초 동안만 예측할 수 있으며, 수정구의 이미지는 수정구 자체와 드래곤 조련사만이 볼 수 있습니다.

Hatchling/亞成體/해츨링

This hatchling can predict future.

這個亞成體能預知未來。

이 하위 성인은 미래를 예측할 수 있습니다.

The evolved hatchling has a pair of chiffon-like wings on its forearms, and it relies on the wind to fly. 

Unlike hatch, they can predict the future within 1-2 days, and it will share the images inside the crystal ball with their tamers and people around them.

進化後的亞成體前臂上長出了像薄紗般的翅膀,它依靠風飛行。與幼體不同,它能用水晶球預知一到兩天內的未來,並會向它的訓龍師以及周圍的人分享水晶球中的影像。

진화한 아성체는 팔뚝에 거즈 같은 날개를 갖고 있으며 바람에 의지해 날아다닌다. 부화된 새끼와는 달리 수정구슬을 이용해 1~2일 안에 미래를 예측할 수 있으며, 수정구슬에 담긴 이미지를 조련사와 주변 사람들에게 공유한다.

Adult/成體/성인

In adulthood, the chiffon wings on Prophecy will become larger and longer, making it easier to fly independently without relying on the wind. The chiffon wings are covered with shining sapphires. Legend has it that if you get one, you will have good luck.

It is a gentle and kind dragon that soothes the heart with its soft chiffon. Its crystal ball can see nearly an entire month's future, and Prophecy will share images inside the crystal ball with everyone, and bring good luck to those around it.

When the crystal ball shatters, Prophecy bring doom with cloudy omens.

成體珀紛希的薄紗翅膀會變得更大更長,使其更容易不依靠風而獨立飛行,薄紗上頭掛滿了閃亮的藍寶石,傳說只要得到一顆便能擁有好運。它是一隻溫柔而善良的龍,會用柔軟的薄紗撫慰人心。它的水晶球能夠看見將近一整個月的未來,它會將影像分享給大家,並給周圍的人帶來好運。

當水晶球碎裂時,珀紛希會用混濁的預示帶來厄運。

성인이 되면 예언의 쉬폰 날개가 더 커지고 길어져서 바람에 의존하지 않고 독립적으로 비행하기가 더 쉬워집니다. 쉬폰 날개는 빛나는 사파이어로 덮여 있습니다. 전설에 따르면 하나를 얻으면 행운이 찾아온다고 합니다.
부드러운 쉬폰으로 마음을 달래주는 온화하고 친절한 용으로, 수정구슬은 거의 한 달의 미래를 볼 수 있으며, 자신의 모습을 모든 사람과 공유하고 주변 사람들에게 행운을 가져다 줄 것입니다.
수정구슬이 부서지면 예언은 흐린 징조로 파멸을 가져옵니다.

Story/故事/이야기

一名旅人在漆黑陰暗的礦洞中迷路了,他苦惱著在洞穴中探索卻無法找到出口。旅人漸漸陷入絕望時,卻看見遠方閃爍著溫柔的光。旅人向前走去,

卻看到一隻全身覆蓋著薄紗的龍,撫摸著一顆水晶球。龍微微低頭,像在讓旅人不必害怕,旅人小心走上前去,在龍的身旁坐下。

龍為旅人查看預言,並承諾旅人將會毫髮無傷而平安地走出洞口

它用輕柔的薄紗覆蓋住旅人,讓旅人靠在它身上安穩的入睡。

旅人被溫和的陽光照醒,他驚訝的發現自己躺在洞口旁隱密的樹叢裡,手裡還握著一顆小卻十分閃亮的藍寶石。

A traveler got lost in a dark and gloomy mine. He was distressed to explore the cave but could not find the exit. As the traveler gradually fell into despair, he saw a gentle light shining in the distance. The traveler walked forward and saw a dragon covered with chiffon, stroking a crystal ball. The dragon lowered his head slightly, as if to tell the traveler not to be afraid. The traveler carefully walked forward and sat down next to the dragon.
The dragon checks the prophecy for the traveler and promises that the traveler will come out of the cave unscathed and safe. It covers the traveler with soft chiffon, allowing the traveler to sleep peacefully in it.
The traveler was awakened by the gentle sunshine. He was surprised to find that he was lying in the hidden bushes next to the entrance of the cave, holding a small but very shiny sapphire in his hand.

한 나그네가 어둡고 어두운 광산에서 길을 잃었습니다. 동굴을 탐색하려고 애쓰다가 출구를 찾을 수 없었습니다. 나그네는 점점 절망에 빠졌을 때, 멀리서 은은한 빛이 비치는 것을 보았습니다. 앞으로 걸어가던 나그네는 쉬폰을 두른 용이 수정구슬을 쓰다듬고 있다. 용은 여행자에게 두려워하지 말라는 듯 고개를 살짝 숙였다. 여행자는 조심스럽게 앞으로 걸어가 용의 옆에 앉았다.
용은 여행자에게 예언을 확인하고 여행자가 무사히 동굴에서 나올 것이라고 약속하고, 부드러운 쉬폰으로 여행자를 덮어 그 안에서 편안하게 잠을 잘 수 있도록 해준다.
여행자는 부드러운 햇살에 잠에서 깨어났고, 자신이 작지만 매우 반짝이는 사파이어를 손에 들고 동굴 입구 옆 숨겨진 덤불 속에 누워 있는 것을 보고 놀랐습니다.

Cover

第一次參加徵稿,想要創造一隻溫柔且神祕的龍,希望它也能給大家帶來好運~

我很少畫龍,所以這是一次非常有趣的嘗試,有沒有入選都很開心!

&韓文翻譯是用翻譯機翻的,可能不太準確,非常抱歉!

처음으로 응모에 참여해봅니다. 온화하고 신비한 용을 만들어보고 싶습니다. 모두에게 행운이 함께 하길 바랍니다~

저는 드래곤을 거의 그리지 않아서 정말 재미있는 시도였고, 선정되든 안 되든 행복할 것 같아요!

&한국어 번역은 번역기를 사용하여 진행되었기 때문에 정확하지 않을 수 있습니다.죄송합니다!

This is my first time participating in the call for submissions. I want to create a gentle and mysterious dragon. I hope it can also bring good luck to everyone~

I rarely draw dragons, so this is a really fun try, and I’ll be happy whether I get selected or not!

&The Korean translation was done using a translator and may not be accurate. If it caused confused, I’m very sorry!

댓글 2

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.