Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Snoutlet.

[EGG] This egg has a snout-like marking.

[HATCH] This Hatch has a curly tail and a soft appearance.

[HATCHLING] This hatchling likes to find a scent and follow whatever it may be.
Training its sense of smell is what it's all about at this stage.

[ADULT] Snoutlet is very much a dragon, even if its name and appearance says otherwise. Like the kind it shares some of its looks with, it has a very good sense of smell, not only that but also quiet smart as well!
Snoutlet is surprisingly light in weight which helps them stay longer in the air if needed.
You won't see them fly very often as it prefers its days on the ground, but when you do see them mid air, it looks rather clumsy as they will get into a running start then leap into the air and glide in a slow manner to safely land on the ground again.

[Snoutlets Story]
A Snoutlet could be seen walking around in a big forest smelling and digging in search for food, and food it finds with ease, cause this Snoutlets nose can smell out almost anything and that's something to be greatful of you see!
But midst in its greatfulness, the Snoutlet had stopped in sudden worry, cause in the distance a faint cry could be heard.

The Snoutlet shaking in worry, wondering what that crying sound could be, what if it was a monster trying to make a snack out of them? the Snoutlet was thinking.
As the Snoutlet was about to turn its heel wanting to flee in a hurry, some rustling could be heard, and it stopped the Snoutlet from its getaway plan cause suddenly puf! a little human showed its face from inside the forests leafs.
It was just a small human the Snoutlet sighed in relief... but how did a small human get so far into this forest? The Snoutlet wondered.
The little human reached their tiny hand out and in a soft but sad voice said " i can't find my way home.." more tears was falling from the little humans face.
The Snoutlet took some careful steps towards the small human, to not startle them, it smelled their hand, turned around and started smelling yet again, searching for something....ah its got a scent! The Snoutlet leaned down and looked to the human invitingly, it wants them to ride on its back.

The Snoutlet then carried the little human safely through the thick, dense forest and smelled its way to a little village where an elderly lady was seen calling for someone, the tiny human called out to the woman, jumping off the Snoutlet who had helped guide them through the forest. 
But what happened next surprised the Snoutlet a bit, for the small human had turned to them and gave them a hug as thanks for finding their way back.
as the little human left they waved a goodbye to the Snoutlet before they went away, home with the older lady, the Snoutlet did a final nod as its own way of farewell before turning back from where it once came from.

The Snoutlet on its way home Happily thought to itself, yet again " I may not be the bravest dragon around, but I can always count on my sense of smell! "

STANDARD SNOUTLET

LIGHTPINK VARIANT

FEMALE SNOUTLET

No tusks and has blush!

Male Snoutlets has tusks and bigger eyebrows!

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.