Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

My entry for the contest, Chocowol : 공모전 출품작, 초코월

To preface this, I only speak English and am using a translator for the Korean, I'm sorry if the translation isn't good : 미리 말씀드리자면, 저는 영어만 할 줄 알고 한국어는 번역기를 사용하고 있습니다, 번역이 좋지 않다면 죄송합니다.

EGG : 달걀

This egg smells like chocolate. : 달걀에서 초콜릿 냄새가 난다

Many predators attempt to eat this egg due to its enticing scent. However, they quickly spit it out, as it has a bitter taste. : 많은 포식자들이 이 알의 유혹적인 향기 때문에 먹으려고 합니다. 그러나 쓴맛이 나기 때문에 금방 뱉어냅니다.

HATCH MALE : 부화 수컷

HATCH FEMALE : 암컷 부화

This hatch is very quiet. : 이 해치는 매우 조용합니다.

When its egg hatches, the dragon tumbles out of it onto the ground. After, it stays very still, only moving to eat and drink occasionally. With a patient Tamer's help, it will begin to be more calm and trusting. : 알이 부화하면 드래곤은 알에서 떨어져 나와 땅으로 떨어집니다. 그 후에는 아주 가만히 있다가 가끔 먹고 마실 때만 움직입니다. 인내심 있는 테이머의 도움을 받으면 더 침착하고 신뢰할 수 있게 됩니다.

HATCHLING MALE : 부화한 수컷

HATCHLING FEMALE : 부화 암컷

This hatchling hops excitedly. : 이 새끼가 신나게 뛰어다니고 있습니다.

Now that Chocowol has grown more confident, it is full of energy and loves to run around. It can leap high in the air, and finds it fun to jump over its friends' heads. When it gets tired, it suddenly stops, and falls asleep wherever it is standing. : 이제 그는 자신감이 넘치고 에너지가 넘치며 뛰어다니는 것을 좋아합니다. 공중으로 높이 뛰어오를 수 있으며, 친구들의 머리 위로 뛰어오르는 것을 재미있어합니다. 피곤해지면 갑자기 움직임을 멈추고 서 있던 자리에서 잠이 듭니다.

ADULT MALE : 성인 남성

ADULT FEMALE : 성인 여성

This dragon spends its day looking for sweet things to eat. : 이 용은 달콤한 것을 찾아다니며 하루를 보냅니다.

Chocowol can move very quickly, and they get this energy from eating sugary food. So they spend lots of time looking for candy and other sweets. They can fly a little bit, but prefer to hop around. If they find lots of sweets, they will bring them back to share with their friends and family. : 초코월드는 매우 빠르게 움직일 수 있으며, 단 음식을 먹음으로써 이 에너지를 얻습니다. 그래서 사탕과 기타 간식을 찾는 데 많은 시간을 할애합니다. 조금은 날 수 있지만 뛰어다니는 것을 더 좋아합니다. 과자를 많이 찾으면 친구나 가족과 함께 나누기 위해 과자를 다시 가져옵니다.

I couldn't come up with a story that I liked, so I'm sorry that I am leaving that out. To conclude, I think this dragon should be Wind element and Earth Element. : 마음에 드는 스토리가 떠오르지 않아서 제외하게 되어 아쉽습니다. 결론적으로, 이 드래곤은 바람의 원소와 대지의 원소라고 생각합니다.

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.