Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Solstella Dragon

Rough Concept for a Starry Dream dragon/Solstella Dragon

( Hey! I’m Saturn, and I’m open to changes in concept and design. I’ve only played this game for about 2 months, but I love it so much lol. Good luck to everyone! :DD )

Element: Wind, Dream

Body Type: 2.5-3m / 80-100 kg

Type: Dream Dragon

Food: Starfruit

Major Discovery Areas: Rainbow Garden, Sky Temple

Time of Discovery: All year, mainly at night

Egg: This egg reflects the patterns of the Galaxy.

IMG_5363.jpeg

• It is a bright multicolor egg speckled with stars and fluffy clouds. Brilliantly shining, the egg waits to hatch and fill the world with new color.

Hatch: This hatch rolls around in the stars.

IMG_5364.jpeg

• After hatching, this little dragon takes its time to explore the beauties of both night and day. After exhausting it’s curiosity during the day, it lays down in a nest among the clouds waiting for nightfall.

Hatchling: This Hatchling fills the sky with new constellations.

IMG_5365.jpeg

• This hatchling paints the night sky with new stars to aid explorers through the night. This advanced hatchling loves helping others, even if it is from afar in its resting place in the sky.

Adult: Solstella is a dragon that guides tamers using its familiarity with the stars.

IMG_5366.jpeg

• After spending it’s childhood observing the stars, Solstella guides tamers through the night with precision and accuracy to ensure they get to their destination safely. It is said that If you were to fly up to the clouds in the sky and the space beyond, you might just find a Solstella egg perched among the clouds, left for the kind tamers Solstella guided through the night.

Thanks for reading, have a good day/night!

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.