Name of Dragon: Pastel magic dragon

Type: Dream/Darkness

Favorite food: Star fruit 

Body type: 4.6~5.7m / 370~420 kg

Place of appearance: Dark and open places

Time of appearance: During night

Egg

Description: A pastel liquid is flying around the egg

The liguid is soft, glows in three different colors and hav sweet smell . If you try get the liquid away from the egg. It will automatically come back to the egg. The liquid is also part of the egg where the liquid is coming from.

Hatch

Description: The hatch can't hold the shape of their body

The liquid is part of the dragons body, but it can't control it. In some places of their body doesn't hold shape. The liquid is swirling stretching and can be meters away from the dragon. The hatch doesn't mind it and enjoys the beautiful colors surrounding them.

Hatchling

Description: The dragon learned how to make shapes out of their liquid.

When the dragon grew up a little bit. They learned that with practice they can make shapes of anything an even they have problems with control they body, especially their wings and tail. They love making animal shapes.

Adult

Description: The beautiful colored wings is now replaced with black, deadly claws.

The once happy and cheerful dragon Is Now sad and angy after what they did to them. Black scars on their back that leaks black liguid that can transform into claws that can destroy anything in their path fueled with anger of an dragon. 

Story

The legends says that Pastel color dragon came into a village to bring happiness into hearts of people. They preformed their tricks. Transforming their liquid into animals, flowers, or any idea the children had. While other people saw beauty in the colors and smell. The people with greed in their heart saw profit. Thy attacked the dragon. The pastel magic dragon plead, begged for letting them go, but crying felt on deaf ears when they cut both wings off.The once colorful, glowing liquid from was now turnig into black, sticky goo with rotting smell. Dragon escaped when greedy people were shocked and hides themselves so they will never have to feel the pain again. But once in a while the dragon stop hiding and preform their magic. If you ever stále upon them. 3 things could happen.

1. If you show them you don't mean any harm. They will simply leave you and run away into the the depths of night.

2. If you try to attacked them. They will not hold back with their claws that reminds the hatred towards greed 

3. If you told them your story. Your pain, scars and all the Injustice done to you. They will look at you with pity and show you their preformance. To show you that you are not alone in this world.

PS from creator/artist of Pastel magic dragon.

Oh dear Dragon god, this took a long time to make. I just want to say that this is my first time showing my oc species with lore on the internet. I know i will probably not win and there is probably many english mistakes in my writing and flaws in the design and lore, but I am actually happy how this turned out and i want to give it a shot. Thank you for your time reading this. I would really loved if there was ať least one like and have a nice day/night.❤️

댓글 2

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.