글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[자작룡/Creator Dragon] Bimou

KO (번역기 사용): 

체형: 정확한 치수는 없지만 청룡과 유사합니다.

식품: 미네랄.

위치: 난파된 배.

발견의 시간: 밤낮으로, 일년 내내.

요소 유형: 물

ENG: Body Type: no precise measurements but similar to blue dragon.
Food: Minerals.
Time of Discovery: Night and day, all year around. 
Element Type: Water

Adult ↓:

KO (번역기 사용): Bimou (← 용 이름) 는 추운 산 높은 곳에 살면서 온천에 의지해 따뜻함을 유지합니다. Bimou는 대부분 일종의 젤라틴 같은 수분 물질로 구성되어 있습니다. 가슴에 보이는 동그란 핵이 바로 그들의 모습이다. 파란색 액체를 조작하여 일반적인 모양으로 만든 다음 줄무늬 털을 덮개로 사용합니다. 이 표지는 어디서 나오나요? 누가 알아.

높은 산에는 포식자가 없기 때문에 가장 자기 보존적인 종이 아닙니다. 그들의 호기심은 때때로 그들을 곤경에 빠뜨리는 경향이 있습니다. 그들은 또한 가장 똑똑하지도 않습니다(지능을 발전시킬 필요가 없었습니다).

Bimou 인간에게 매우 친절한 경향이 있습니다. 그들은 적절한 생활 조건이 있는 한 좋은 애완동물이 됩니다.

그들은 온천에 몸을 담그고 다른 비무와 껴안고 몸을 따뜻하게 하며 물속의 미네랄을 먹으며 하루를 보냅니다. 그들은 단순히 음식을 파란색 액체에 흡수하여 먹습니다.

ENG: Bimou lives high up in the cold mountains where they rely on hot springs to stay warm. Bimou is mostly made up of some sort of gelatinous water substance. The round core that can be seen in their chest is their true self. It manipulates the blue liquid into a general shape and then uses striped fur as a cover. Where does this cover come from? Who knows. 

Due to the lack of Predators high in the mountains, they are not the most self-preserving species. Their curiousity tends to sometimes land them in trouble. They are also not the smartest either (there was no need to evolve intelligence).

Bimou tends to be very friendly to humans. They make good pets as long as they have proper living conditions.

they spend their days soaking in the hot springs and cuddling with other Bimou to warm themselves and but also feed on the minerals in the water. They feed by simply absorbing their food into the blue liquid.

Hatchling ↓:

KO (번역기 사용): 이 부화한 새끼는 호기심에 깊은 눈 속으로 머리를 내밀고 있습니다.

ENG: "This hatchling sticks it's head into the deep snow bellow out of curiosity"

Hatch ↓:

KO (번역기 사용): 이 해치는 너무 수줍어하고 혼란스러워서 작은 공 모양으로 몸을 웅크리는 것 외에는 아무 것도 할 수 없습니다.

ENG: "This hatch is too shy and confused to do anything except be curled up into a little ball"

Egg ↓:

KO (번역기 사용): 이 알은 측면에 털 다발이 있고 내부에는 보호된 핵이 있습니다.

ENG: “This egg has tufts of fur on its sides and a protected core inside"

Hopefully I did everything right! I'm a bit confused on what specifically the information is that is required so I just based it (the info that I need) off other eng people's entries 👍

I also used a translator for the Korean text and have no idea if it translated well or not haha ^v^"

Also, the name is chose for the dragon is pretty random. I have no idea what to name it so I just played around with word until I got something cute sounding so the name can absolutely be changed.

Username: Acorn 

Player ID: 10098325659

Server: American

내가 모든 일을 제대로 하길 바라요! 필요한 정보가 구체적으로 무엇인지 약간 혼란스러워서 다른 사람의 항목을 기반으로 정보(필요한 정보)를 작성했습니다 👍

저도 한국어 번역기를 사용했는데 잘 번역됐는지 모르겠네요 ㅎㅎ ^v^"

또한 용의 이름은 꽤 무작위로 선택되었습니다. 이름을 무엇으로 지어야 할지 모르겠어서 이름이 완전히 바뀔 수 있을 만큼 귀여운 소리가 나올 때까지 단어만 가지고 놀았습니다.

사용자 이름: Acorn

플레이어 ID: 10098325659

서버: 미국

댓글 6

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.