Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

color ink dragon 彩墨龍

我是台灣人而我的外語能力也並不好因此英文及韓文翻譯將由程式代為翻譯如有錯誤敬請見諒

I am Taiwanese, and my foreign language skills are not very good, so the English and Korean translations will be done by a program. Please forgive any mistakes.

저는 대만 사람이고 외국어 능력이 좋지 않아서 영어와 한국어 번역은 프로그램에 의해 수행됩니다. 오류가 있더라도 양해 부탁드립니다.

名稱:彩墨龍

平均體型:0.4m~0.6m/40kg~60kg

屬性:/

分類:人造龍

食物:彩色漿果

Name:Color Ink Dragon

Average Size: 0.4m~0.6m/40kg~60kg

Attributes: Light / Water

Category: Artificial Dragon

Food: Colored Berries

韓文: 이름: 채묵룡

평균 크기: 0.4m~0.6m/40kg~60kg

속성: /

분류: 인공 용

음식: 색색의 베리

這顆蛋的墨水是由特製的墨水及某個被聖光照過的湖水調製而成

這顆蛋裡的墨水充滿生命力

Egg

The ink of this egg is made from a special ink mixed with water from a lake blessed by holy light.

The ink inside the egg is full of vitality.

이 알의 잉크는 성스러운 빛을 받은 호수의 물과 특별한 잉크로 만들어졌습니다.

알 안의 잉크는 생명력으로 가득 차 있습니다.

幼龍

剛從墨水中形成的幼龍還不能好好固定自己的身型,他的耳朵和手都沒有和身體相連

連身體都還呈現液態狀

因為害羞常常用墨水製成的圍巾遮住自己的臉

Hatchling

A hatchling just formed from the ink is unable to properly fix its body shape. Its ears and hands are not yet connected to its body, and even its body remains in a liquid state.

Due to shyness, it often covers its face with a scarf made of ink.

유룡

잉크에서 막 형성된 유룡은 아직 몸의 형태를 제대로 고정하지 못합니다. 귀와 손이 몸과 연결되지 않았고, 몸조차도 여전히 액체 상태입니다.

부끄러움 때문에 잉크로 만든 스카프로 자주 얼굴을 가립니다.

亞成體

身體已全然變為毛茸茸的身體,頭上的角漸漸能使用魔法來產生一點點的清水,

個性漸漸地變得有些調皮,喜歡到處塗鴉後偷偷藏起來看人們困惑的樣子,

但事後也會用他的清水好好清潔場地保護環境

Juvenile

Its body has fully turned furry, and the horns on its head can gradually use magic to produce small amounts of fresh water.

Its personality has become a bit mischievous, enjoying drawing graffiti everywhere and then hiding to watch people’s confused reactions.

However, it will clean up the area afterward using its water to protect the environment.

아성체

몸이 완전히 털로 뒤덮였고, 머리의 뿔은 점차 마법으로 약간의 맑은 물을 만들어낼 수 있습니다.

성격은 점점 장난기가 많아져 여기저기 낙서를 하고는 사람들이 혼란스러워하는 모습을 몰래 지켜보는 것을 좋아합니다.

하지만 나중에는 자신의 맑은 물로 장소를 깨끗이 청소하며 환경을 보호합니다.

成年

成年後的牠在胸口長出了一戳鬃毛而耳朵變成像蝴蝶翅膀的兩片

此時的牠能夠運用光的力量使顏料發光,使顏料發光

此時的牠喜歡運用顏料畫出一個空間作品讓其他人/龍欣賞,

他認為能夠創作出讓人喜愛的作品是牠人生的意義,牠的作品栩栩如生,是真的會在觀眾面前動起來的作品

但它們僅僅只是會動並沒有生命,或許鍛鍊到哪一天也許真的能夠創作生命也說不定

Adult

As an adult, it grows a tuft of mane on its chest, and its ears turn into two butterfly-like wings.

At this stage, it can use the power of light to make paint glow.

It enjoys using paint to create spatial artworks for others (humans or dragons) to admire. It believes that creating beloved art is the purpose of its life. Its works are so lifelike that they move before the audience’s eyes.

However, these creations are just moving objects and do not possess life. Perhaps one day, with enough practice, it may be able to create life itself.

성체

성체가 되면 가슴에 갈기가 자라고 귀는 나비 날개 같은 두 장으로 변합니다.

이 시점에서 빛의 힘을 사용해 물감을 빛나게 할 수 있습니다.

그는 물감을 사용하여 공간 작품을 만들어 다른 사람이나 용들이 감상할 수 있게 하는 것을 즐깁니다. 사람들에게 사랑받는 작품을 창조하는 것이 인생의 의미라고 생각합니다. 그의 작품은 매우 생생하여 관중 앞에서 실제로 움직입니다.

그러나 그 작품들은 움직일 뿐 생명은 없습니다. 어느 날 그가 수련을 통해 진짜 생명을 창조할 수 있을지도 모릅니다.

左邊是雌性示意圖     右邊是雄性示意圖

雌性的伴生球是墨水質感的 而頭上的十字圖騰變為藍色 

於幼體的色球是基於顏料三原色以及其綜合體黑色

整體以水元素為基礎

雄性的伴生球是光球的感覺 而頭上的十字圖騰變為黃色 

於幼體的色球是基於光芒三原色以及其綜合體白色

整體以光元素為基礎

The left side shows the female diagram, and the right side shows the male diagram.

The female's companion orb has an ink-like texture, and the cross-shaped totem on her head turns blue. The color orb in her juvenile form is based on the three primary colors of pigment and their combination, black. The overall theme is water-element based.

The male's companion orb has the sensation of a light orb, and the cross-shaped totem on his head turns yellow. The color orb in his juvenile form is based on the three primary colors of light and their combination, white. The overall theme is light-element based.

왼쪽은 암컷 도식도이고, 오른쪽은 수컷 도식도입니다.

암컷의 동반 구체는 잉크 질감을 가지고 있으며, 머리 위의 십자 토템이 파란색으로 변합니다. 유체의 색 구체는 색소의 삼원색과 그 조합체인 검정색을 기반으로 하고 있으며, 전체적으로 물 원소를 기반으로 합니다.

수컷의 동반 구체는 빛 구체의 느낌을 가지고 있으며, 머리 위의 십자 토템이 노란색으로 변합니다. 유체의 색 구체는 빛의 삼원색과 그 조합체인 흰색을 기반으로 하고 있으며, 전체적으로 빛 원소를 기반으로 합니다.

故事

在一個工匠的屋中一條龍對工匠問道

為何要把我打造出來?我甚至連存活的意義都不曉得,我感覺好迷茫

工匠回答

一開始我只是想要看看我所想的實驗是否能夠成功,

是否真的能成功用被聖光照耀過的湖水能否誕生生命

沒想到我成功了

龍又問道

所以我只是個實驗品?你的一時興起?

工匠回答

不 我知道創造一個生命的責任 

雖然你可能不相信但我一直對一個生命的到來作了許多的準備

你的墨水圍巾就代表著你的人生會有許多自己的選擇

你能夠作各種你想要做的事做你想要的創作

倘若你有哪個顏色不喜歡去掉也罷 我不會介意的

你騙人

龍回道

你應該知道人類的壽命比龍的生命還短吧?

你根本沒準備好!

最終只留下我一個人

對不起 我沒能一直陪著你

雖然很過分 但如果可以我希望你能在世界多看看

一起野餐的五彩繽紛原野 一起旅遊的金燦夕陽 一起抓魚的波光粼粼大海

把它們畫下來吧 

我會在畫中陪你的

一直到你不孤單為止

工匠小聲說道

Story

In the house of a craftsman, a dragon asked the craftsman:

"Why did you create me? I don't even know the meaning of my existence. I feel so lost."

The craftsman replied:

"At first, I just wanted to see if my experiment would work, to see if it was possible to bring life using water blessed by holy light. I didn't expect I would succeed."

The dragon then asked:

"So, I’m just an experiment? A product of your whim?"

The craftsman responded:

"No, I understand the responsibility of creating life. Even though you might not believe it, I prepared a lot for the arrival of life. Your ink scarf represents the many choices you will have in your life. You can do whatever you wish, create whatever you desire. If there’s a color you don’t like, feel free to remove it. I won’t mind."

"You’re lying," the dragon replied.

"You should know that a human’s lifespan is much shorter than a dragon’s, right? You weren't prepared at all! In the end, you'll just leave me alone."

"I'm sorry I couldn’t stay with you forever. It’s unfair, but if I may, I hope you’ll explore the world more: the colorful meadows where we picnicked, the golden sunsets we traveled under, the shimmering seas where we fished together. Paint them all. I’ll be with you in those paintings, until the day you no longer feel alone."

The craftsman whispered softly.

이야기

어느 장인의 집에서 한 마리의 용이 장인에게 물었다.

"왜 저를 만드셨나요? 저는 제 존재의 의미도 모르겠고, 너무 혼란스러워요."

장인이 대답했다.

"처음에는 내 실험이 성공할지 확인하고 싶었을 뿐이야. 성스러운 빛을 받은 호수의 물로 생명을 창조할 수 있을지 궁금했거든. 그런데 성공했지."

용이 다시 물었다.

"그래서 저는 그냥 실험품인가요? 당신의 즉흥적인 생각의 결과인가요?"

장인이 대답했다.

"아니야, 생명을 창조하는 책임을 알고 있어. 네가 믿지 않을지 모르겠지만, 나는 생명이 탄생할 준비를 많이 했어. 너의 잉크 스카프는 네 인생에서 많은 선택을 할 수 있다는 걸 상징해. 네가 원하는 대로 무엇이든 할 수 있고, 원하는 창작을 할 수 있어. 만약 네가 싫어하는 색이 있다면 지워도 괜찮아, 나는 신경 쓰지 않아."

"거짓말이에요," 용이 대답했다.

"당신은 인간의 수명이 용보다 훨씬 짧다는 걸 알고 있잖아요? 당신은 준비되지 않았어요! 결국 저만 남겨두고 떠나겠죠."

"미안해, 너와 영원히 함께하지 못해서. 부당할지도 모르지만, 네가 이 세상을 더 많이 경험해 주었으면 해. 함께 소풍 갔던 다채로운 초원, 함께 여행했던 황금빛 노을, 함께 물고기를 잡았던 반짝이는 바다. 그것들을 모두 그림으로 남겨줘. 나는 그 그림들 속에서 너와 함께할 거야."

"네가 더 이상 외롭지 않을 때까지," 장인은 조용히 속삭였다.

這是我去年的創作圖 比起現在更小隻一些 現在的樣子是經過調整後的樣子 雖然我畫工不好但也希望大家會喜歡我的作品! 感謝各位的觀看!

This is a drawing I created last year, and the character was a bit smaller compared to now. The current version is the result of some adjustments. Although my drawing skills aren’t great, I hope everyone will enjoy my work! Thank you all for viewing!

이것은 작년에 제가 창작한 그림입니다. 지금보다 더 작았던 모습입니다. 지금의 모습은 조정된 이후의 버전입니다. 제 그림 실력이 좋지 않지만, 여러분이 제 작품을 좋아해 주셨으면 좋겠습니다! 봐주셔서 감사합니다!

題外話:就算沒能成功選上也希望官方以後能出更多一系列不同顏色的龍,像是黑鎧甲龍系列等等,對我這種顏色收集癖會是一大福音W

On a side note, even if I don’t get selected, I still hope the developers will release more dragons in a variety of colors in the future, like the Black Armor Dragon series and so on. For someone like me, who’s obsessed with collecting colors, that would be a huge blessing (haha).

여담이지만, 설령 제가 선택되지 않더라도, 나중에 다양한 색상의 용들을 더 많이 출시해 주셨으면 좋겠어요. 예를 들어, 검은 갑옷 용 시리즈 같은 거요. 색깔을 모으는 것에 집착하는 저 같은 사람에게는 정말 큰 축복이 될 거예요 (웃음).

댓글 4

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.