Obreyon Dragon
Attributes: fantasy, wood
Type: wandering dragon 
Where found: believed to be near the Everia gate
Average body size: 2.5m-3m
Food: grass
Appearance: unclear

[계란]: 이 알은 마치 묶인 것 같습니다.  

알 수 없는 공터에서 나타나 이를 주시하고 있었다. 그러나 눈은 용의 눈이 아니라 다른 것, 또 다른 의지에 속합니다. 나타난 땅은 여행 도중에 수많은 용들이 쓰러진 곳이었다. 그들은 이 순수한 알에 달라붙어 자신들이 옮겨질 수 있도록 붙잡을 곳을 원합니다.점차적으로 달걀 껍질에 과부하가 걸리고 균열이 발생하지만 점점 더 많은 달걀 껍질이 흘러 들어옵니다.

[Egg]: This egg looks like it's bound. 

Appearing from an unknown clearing, it had an eye on it. But the eye is not that of the dragon, it belongs to something else, another will. The land where it appeared was where countless dragons had fallen midway through their journey. They cling to this pure egg, wanting a place to hold on so they can be carried away. Gradually the eggshell becomes overloaded and cracks, but more and more of them flood in

[해치]: 얼마나 순진한지.

그것은 생각으로 가득 찬 달걀 껍질에서 나왔습니다. 오브레욘을 도망치지 못하게 한 안타까운 영혼들은 차가운 강철의 두 눈으로 변해 머리와 심장에 달라붙었습니다. 그들은 또한 순진하고 호기심 많은 오브레욘을 단단히 감싸는 영원한 하얀 붕대로 변했습니다.

[Hatch]: How naive.

It emerged from an eggshell filled with thoughts. Not letting Obreyon escape, the regretful souls turned into two cold iron eyes, clinging to its head and heart. They also turned into an eternal white bandage that tightly wrapped around the innocent and curious Obreyon.

[해츨링] 너무 많은 것을 포기해야 하고, 가고 싶지 않은 길을 가야 해요.

영혼들은 훨씬 더 기괴한 방식으로 그들을 대신하여 인생 여정을 완료하도록 강요합니다. 오브레욘이 더 이상 인식하고 저항할 수 없도록 하기 위해 그들은 그의 시력을 빼앗고 오브레욘의 손을 묶었습니다. 후회와 회한으로 가득 찬 영혼의 에너지는 오브레온을 부식시켰고, 그의 뒷다리 네 개는 돌로 변했고 더 이상 피곤함을 느끼지 못했습니다. Obreyon의 배도 열리면서 탑승을 원하는 더 많은 영혼을 위한 공간이 만들어졌습니다. 꼬리마저도 정신적 결단이라는 독한 불길로 타오르는 것 같았다.

[Hatchling] It's having to give too much away, it's having to go on a path that it doesn't want.

The souls force it to complete their life journey on their behalf in an even more outrageous way. To make Obreyon no longer able to perceive and resist, they took away his sight and tied Obreyon's hands. The energy from the souls filled with regret and regret corroded Obreyon, causing its four hind legs to turn to stone and no longer feel tired. Obreyon's belly was also opened, making room for more souls who wanted a ride. Its tail also seemed to be set ablaze by the poisonous fire of the spirits' 

determination.

[성인]: 드디어 꺼려하던 뱃사공의 운명을 받아들인 거죠. 강요하는 사람에게서 에너지를 빼앗아가지만 더 행복하게 만들지는 않습니다.
마음이 충분히 강하면 의지로 이마에 눈을 대고 심장이 뛰면서 가슴에 눈을 마비시킵니다. 그것은 맹목적인 눈을 뜨고, 영혼의 시력을 빼앗아 분노로 시력을 되찾았습니다. 영혼들은 오브레욘의 저항을 통제하기 위해 큰 팔을 만들었지만 그 의지에 패배했습니다. Obreyon은 또한 손 대신 등 뒤로 팔을 사용했는데, 이는 아마도 흰색 붕대에 의해 영원히 갇힐 것입니다.
 계속해서 걸으면서 그는 비록 자유로워졌지만 더 이상 목적이 없다는 것을 깨달았습니다. 영혼은 영혼과 합의합니다. 영혼은 영혼이 자신의 몸에 자유롭고 독립적인 상태로 두는 조건으로 어디든 계속해서 영혼을 운반할 것입니다. 영혼들은 동의했지만, 그들 모두는 무모함에 너무 익숙해 보였기 때문에 탐험이 금지된 장소로 여겨지는 곳으로 기꺼이 뛰어들었습니다.

[Adult]: It finally accepted the fate of a reluctant ferryman. It takes away energy from those who force it, but it doesn't make it any happier
When the mind is strong enough, it resists the eye on the forehead with will, paralyzing the eye on the chest with the beating of the heart. It opened its blind eyes, regaining its sight in anger by depriving the souls of their vision. The souls created a large arm to control Obreyon's resistance, but they were defeated by its will. Obreyon then also used his arms behind his back instead of his hands, which would probably be imprisoned forever by the white bandage.
Continuing to walk, it realized that even though he was free, he no longer had a purpose. It comes to an agreement with the souls: It will continue to carry them everywhere, on the condition that they leave it free and independent in their own bodies. The souls agreed, but they all seemed to be so used to being reckless, so they were willing to dive into places that were considered forbidden places to explore.

[언데드]:비극적인 결말을 맞이한 것 같았지만 최고의 잠이었습니다

[Undead]: It looked like it had met a tragic end, but it was the best sleep It ever had

이야기/Story

Obreyon이 어두운 공간 배경에 무릎을 꿇기 전에 위협

“왜 감히 저 공간 구멍에 들어가려고 하는 겁니까?” - 디멘션 드래곤이 질문함
오브레욘은 잠시 침묵했다. 결국 정당방위 성명을 발표했다.
"나…"
아직도 망설이고 있어

해당 영역에 들어갈 때 자신의 행동을 설명할 필요가 없었습니다. 들어간 곳이 녹슨 곳인지, 안전한지조차 알 수 없었다.
"나는 이것을 위해 태어났다… 아마도."
“손은 왜 묶인 걸까요?” - 디멘션 드래곤이 특이한 점을 지적하다
“왜냐하면… 그렇다면 나는 이 끝없는 여행을 떠나는 것을 허용하지 않을 것입니다.” - 오브레욘은 그의 대답에 대해 회의적이었지만 너무 오래 머물고 싶지 않았습니다. 뭔가가 항상 계속하라고 재촉하고 있어요

디멘션 드래곤에게 목숨을 구한 뒤 심각한 부상을 입은 채 지상으로 돌아왔다.
거기에 갑자기 나타난 포트라
"당신은 당신 자신이 아니군요. 많이 고통스럽죠?" - 포트라가 물었다.
“저는 제가 누구인지 모르고 고통을 느끼지 못하는 것 같아요. 내가 누구인지가 중요합니까? 내가 태어날 때부터 한 일은 이 영혼들을 위한 것이었지요.”

오브레욘은 포라에게 만족한 영혼들이 몸을 떠나고, 다른 후회하는 영혼들이 바위 땅을 기어가서 포라의 뱃속에 들어가서 돌아오지 않는다는 것을 보여주었습니다.
"이것에 만족하시나요?" - 포트라는 우려를 표했다.
"나는 그렇게 생각하지 않는다. 하지만 이것을 계속해야만 인생에서 더 많은 의미를 찾을 수 있을 것이라고 생각합니다.”

포트라는 살짝 고개를 끄덕인 다음 신선한 풀 한 줌을 주었습니다.

threatening before Obreyon kneeling against the dark space background

“Why do you dare to enter those space holes?”-Dimension Dragon questioned
Obreyon was silent for a moment. Finally, it uttered a statement of self-defense
"I…"
It still hesitates

It has never had to explain its actions in entering its area. It didn't even know if the place it entered was rusty, or if it was safe
“I was born for this…I suppose.”
“Why are your hands tied?”-Dimemsion Dragon pointed out something unusual
“Because… then I will not allow myself to leave this endless journey” - Although Obreyon was skeptical about his answer, he did not want to linger too long. Something is always urging it to continue

After being spared by Dimension Dragon, it returned to the ground in a seriously injured state
Potra suddenly appeared there
"You're not yourself, you're in a lot of pain, right?"-Potra asked
“I think I just don't know who I am, and I don't feel the pain. Does it matter who I am? When what I did from birth was for these souls.”

Obreyon showed Pora that the satisfied souls left its body, other regretful souls crawled across the rocky ground towards it, entered its stomach and did not return.
"Are you satisfied with this?"-Potra expressed concern
“I…think not. But only by continuing this will I find more meaning in life, I think.”

Potra nodded slightly, then gave it a handful of fresh grass

—…—

I mistakenly posted this post somewhere else before the time was up. I then reported it back to DVC's official server. I also added the missing photo, and there is proof of the previous post. Is this ok? sorry, it's so sloppy, I didn't know how to use this website. Here is the old post before the end of time:

시간이 다 되기 전에 실수로 이 글을 다른 곳에 올렸습니다. 그런 다음 DVC 공식 서버에 다시 보고했습니다. 누락된 사진도 추가했고, 이전 게시물에 대한 증거도 있습니다. 이거 괜찮아? 죄송합니다. 너무 엉성해서 이 웹사이트를 어떻게 사용하는지 몰랐습니다. 시간이 끝나기 전의 오래된 게시물은 다음과 같습니다.

https://community.withhive.com/dvc/vi/board/17/242681

댓글 7

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.