A comet orbits around this egg.

Attributes: Dream/Fire

Average body shape: 5~7m/350~450kg

Food: Asteroids

Main Discovery Area: Mainly found in asteroid belts

Time of discovery: Found mostly at night

Male- Orange flames

Female-Blue flames

(the female's comet contains more iron that causes the flame to be blue)

Egg:

This egg explores the galaxy.

The comet around this egg will protect it from meteorites as it drifts around in space. This egg is very delicate, hence if it is ever separated from the comet, it will not survive for long. Rarely, this egg will enter the Earth's orbit and fall from the sky.

Hatch:

This dragon is curious about the comet on its tail. 

This dragon is very curious, and will often explore the different planets, not aware of how dangerous some of those planets are. When it comes across planets that have very harsh environments and is unable to escape, the flames on the comet will grow and surround the dragon to keep it save.

Hatchling:

This dragon will protect the comet on its tail at all cost.

When this dragon grows up, it realizes that the comet on its tail protects it from danger. Now that it is stronger, it can take care of itself, and will use its body to protect itself and its comet from meteorites.

Adult:

This dragon can be seen soaring through the night sky.

This dragon is now able fly from place to place faster as the comet on its back will boost its speed. It can also teleport from place to place with the ring around its neck. Hence, it will fly in the atmosphere of different planets and will use the comets surrounding it to destroy meteorites that are about to hit those planets.

Story: The legend of the comet dragon

It was midnight, and a dragon was about to enter its cave to sleep. As it looked up at the night sky, it noticed a huge rock with a trail of fire behind it falling from the sky. Realization struck it. The object was not a rock. It was a meteoroid, and it was heading straight towards it! Frightened, the dragon covered its body with its wings and shut its eyes, waiting for the impact to strike it. 

Suddenly, the meteorite burst into flames and broke into pieces. Slowly opening its eyes, the dragon saw a beautiful egg in front of it. In awe, the dragon picked up the delicate egg and held it up towards the moonlight. The egg matched the colour of the night sky and had a small comet circling around it.  

“Wow, where do you come from? I have never seen anything like you.” The dragon whispered as it marveled at the egg. As if answering the question, a huge glowing orange ring appeared from the sky, and a comet dragon stepped out of it. The comet dragon was twice the size of the dragon, and was surrounded by bright orange flames. Noticing the fear in the dragon's eyes, the comet dragon bowed and calmly explained, “Greetings. I am Void the comet dragon. Don't worry, I am not here to harm you. However, I do notice that you are holding my egg.” Glancing at the egg in its claws, the dragon stuttered, “Oh, the egg is yours! Sorry, I-I wasn't aware of that. Just-just now there was a meteoroid heading towards me, but it suddenly burst into pieces and revealed your egg. I'm really sorry!”  

Hearing this, Void let out a hearty laugh and shook his head, “No, my egg did not come from the meteoroid. I was the one who destroyed the meteoroid to prevent it from hitting your planet. However, I may have accidentally dropped my egg in the process. Thankfully, the comet around my egg has protected it from cracking." Void nodded at the small comet orbiting his egg as he took it back from the dragon. Spreading his wings, Void stated, “ I'm sorry I can't stay to talk for long. I have planets I have to protect. Thank you for taking care of my egg." Before the dragon could reply, Void had vanished together with the blue ring. 

As the dragon looked back up at the night sky, it could see the silhouette of a dragon in the stars, followed by the faint glow a comet. Thus, whenever dragons see a comet, they will remember the legend of a comet dragon who have protected their planet from a dangerous and powerful meteoroid. 

Pixel art (Male adult comet dragon):

Thanks for reading!

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.