Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Necromancer

Hey there, my name is Smudge. I play on the NA server and speak English, so I'm using a translator. I apologize for any errors. 

안녕하세요. 내 이름은 스머지예요. NA 서버에서 플레이하고 영어를 사용하기 때문에 번역기를 사용하고 있습니다. 오류에 대해 사과드립니다.

Necromancer / 점쟁이

Average size: 2.7 - 3m / 11 - 13kg

Discovery: Near cemeteries and forests

Time of Discovery: All year round

Element: Dark - Fire

Type: Warden

평균 크기: 2.7 - 3m / 11 - 13kg

발견: 묘지 및 숲 근처

발견 시기: 일년 내내

요소: 어둠 - 불

유형: 소장

Egg

This egg is followed by a spirit.

이 알 뒤에는 영혼이 있습니다.

This egg is striped and silent, adorned with red horns that glow when touched. The flame above the egg is a spirit that restlessly follows it as if looking for guidance. Properly handled, it's discovered the egg is almost weightless. 

이 알은 줄무늬가 있고 소리가 없으며, 만지면 빛이 나는 붉은 뿔로 장식되어 있습니다. 알 위의 불꽃은 인도를 구하듯 쉬지 않고 따라가는 정령이다. 적절하게 다루면 계란이 거의 무중력이라는 사실이 밝혀졌습니다.

Hatch

Newly hatched Necromancers have the instinct to guide, and the spirit following it from an egg has turned into its dearest companion. The spirit is not always safe as other lost souls try to drag it down with them in hopes of being revived. The young dragon makes sure nothing gets close to the spirit. 

새로 부화한 네크로맨서는 인도하려는 본능을 가지고 있으며, 알에서 이를 따르는 영혼은 가장 소중한 동반자로 변했습니다. 다른 잃어버린 영혼들이 소생되기를 바라며 영혼을 끌어내리려고 하기 때문에 영혼이 항상 안전하지는 않습니다. 어린 용은 그 어떤 것도 영혼에 가까워지지 않도록 합니다.

Hatchling

Juvenile Necromancers have gained the ability to float effortlessly, their low weight barely drags them down as the dragon propels through the night skies. The spirit companion has gained confidence and power alongside the dragon, and it attracts more souls because of it, but this is used to their advantage to lead these malicious souls away from others. 

어린 네크로맨서들은 쉽게 떠다니는 능력을 얻었으며, 그들의 가벼운 무게는 용이 밤하늘을 가로질러 추진할 때 거의 끌어내리지 않습니다. 영혼 동반자는 용과 함께 자신감과 힘을 얻었고, 그로 인해 더 많은 영혼을 끌어들이지만, 이는 이러한 사악한 영혼을 다른 사람들로부터 멀어지게 하는 데 유리하게 사용됩니다.

Adult

This dragon is a guardian, it has devoted its life to keeping other dragons and trainers safe from the souls they cannot see. Stronger than ever, Necromancer raises the souls of the dead and destroys them, its power held by the red crystal on its chest and supported by the crystal appendages on its back. Never seen during the daytime, this dragon flies through areas filled with the dead to keep rampant souls in check. The spirit that has accompanied this dragon from an egg has bound itself to the dragon, forever keeping itself by Necromancer's side.

이 드래곤은 수호자이며, 다른 드래곤과 트레이너를 볼 수 없는 영혼으로부터 안전하게 지키는 데 일생을 바쳤습니다. 그 어느 때보다 강력해진 네크로맨서는 죽은 자의 영혼을 일으키고 파괴합니다. 그 힘은 가슴의 붉은 수정에 의해 유지되고 등의 수정 부속물로 지탱됩니다. 낮에는 볼 수 없는 이 용은 죽은 자들이 가득한 지역을 날아다니며 만연한 영혼을 억제합니다. 알에서 이 용과 동행한 영혼은 용과 결속되어 영원히 네크로맨서의 곁에 머물고 있습니다.

Story / 이야기

Once every full moon, it is rumored that a ghostly figure descends from the night skies to terrorize nearby villages and towns. As the nights grew closer and closer to the full moon, echoes and bellows of souls could be heard by the people.

Frightened, everyone would prepare for the ghost's arrival and take shelter in their homes. That night, however, a young boy slipped out of his home to see this ghost, as he was more intrigued than scared. 

A gust of wind blew, but no noise could be heard. The boy looked into the darkness when he spotted a glowing, blue flame quickly passing through the town. Chasing after it, the boy tripped into a pit and got trapped by falling debris. 

As he looked up from the pit he spotted a dragon, rising into the sky, red and green crystals glowing brilliantly as the blue flame returned to the scythe on its arm. Eerie green ghostly figures could be seen rising from the ground and flying towards the dragon, grouped into one being before being destroyed by the dragon. 

In the morning the boy tried telling his family and friends about what he had seen, how it was a misunderstanding, and how a dragon was the one keeping them safe from wandering souls, but nobody would listen.

But there was peace at the village, the nights were quiet again and the people returned to their daily lives. The boy found solace in knowing his village was being kept safe even if nobody believed him.

보름달이 뜰 때마다 밤하늘에서 유령 같은 인물이 내려와 인근 마을과 마을을 공포에 떨게 한다는 소문이 있습니다. 밤이 점점 더 보름달에 가까워질수록 사람들은 메아리와 영혼의 고함소리를 들을 수 있었습니다.

겁에 질린 모든 사람들은 유령의 도착을 준비하고 집으로 대피했습니다. 그러나 그날 밤, 한 어린 소년은 겁이 나기보다는 호기심이 더 많아 이 유령을 보기 위해 집에서 슬그머니 빠져나왔습니다.

바람이 많이 불었지만 소음은 들리지 않았습니다. 소년은 어둠 속을 들여다보던 중 마을을 빠르게 지나가는 푸른 빛의 불꽃을 발견했습니다. 그것을 쫓다가 소년은 구덩이에 빠졌고 떨어지는 잔해에 갇히게 되었습니다.

그가 구덩이에서 고개를 들었을 때 용이 하늘로 솟아오르는 것을 발견했습니다. 빨간색과 녹색 수정이 찬란하게 빛나고 푸른 불꽃이 그 팔에 있는 낫으로 돌아왔습니다. 으스스한 녹색 유령 형상이 땅에서 솟아올라 용을 향해 날아가는 모습이 보였고, 용에 의해 파괴되기 전에 하나의 존재로 그룹화되었습니다.

아침에 소년은 가족과 친구들에게 자신이 본 것과 그것이 얼마나 오해인지, 떠도는 영혼들로부터 그들을 안전하게 지켜준 것이 용이었다는 사실을 말하려고 했지만 아무도 듣지 않았습니다.

그러나 마을에는 평화가 찾아왔고, 밤은 다시 조용해졌으며, 사람들은 일상으로 돌아왔습니다. 소년은 아무도 자신을 믿지 않아도 자신의 마을이 안전하게 지켜지고 있다는 사실에 위안을 찾았습니다.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my dragon!
For those curious, this is the same dragon that was added to Dragon Village around 2015 by a creator called NeutralSky / GreySky. And that same creator is me!

Just thought I would reintroduce others to my old creation, and fix some things the younger me didn't design too well. 

Thanks again :)

시간을 내어 내 드래곤을 확인해 주셔서 감사합니다! 궁금하신 분들을 위해 말씀드리자면, 이것은 NeutralSky/GreySky라는 제작자가 2015년경 Dragon Village에 추가한 것과 동일한 드래곤입니다. 그리고 그 창조자는 바로 나다!

단지 내 옛 창조물을 다른 사람들에게 다시 소개하고, 어렸을 때 내가 디자인하지 못한 몇 가지 것들을 고치겠다고 생각했습니다.

다시 한번 감사드립니다 :)

댓글 2

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.