Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[자작룡/ Creator Dragon ] Moth Dragon/ 나방 드래곤

시작하기 전에 번역에 문제가 있다면 사과드리고 싶습니다!

I want to apologize for the translation, I am not familiar with the language!!

Start/시작 

N이름: 드래곤 나방/Lepidorus 

학명 : Lepidopterus Polvorae

발견할 수 있는 곳: 숲속이나 조명이 어두운 곳 

좋아하는 음식 : 곤충이나 작은 설탕램프 

요소: 어둠/대지 

Name: Lepidorus/ Dragon Moth 

Scientific Name: Lepidopterus Polvorae 

Where it can be found: Forests or poorly lit places 

Favorite food: Insects or sugar lamps 

Elements: Dark/Earth 

아이디어 /Ideas 

내 디자인은 Luna moth 또는 간단히 Luna moth를 기반으로 합니다. 이 나방은 색깔과 아름다운 외관으로 쉽게 알아볼 수 있습니다. 어떤 사람들은 그것이 나비라고 생각하지만 그것은 매우 아름다운 나방 유형입니다. 그 후, 나는 크리스탈과 크리스탈이 어떻게 빛나는지에 대해 더 많은 아이디어를 얻었습니다. 랜턴피시 아이디어처럼 들리네요.먹이를 찾지 않고 불러서 따뜻한 빛으로 주의를 끌 수 있습니다.  에게동시에 갈색나방과 같은 좀 더 흔한 나방과 어울리도록 그것들이 얼마나 다채로운지, 성별에 따른 변종을 표현하고 싶었습니다. 

나방의 털이 많은 모양이 섞여 있어 부드러운 털과 송곳에 가까운 모습이 특징이기도 합니다 그리고 타누키의 경우(얼굴 분리와 꼬리 분할을 할 때 참고하는 것으로 악명 높음) 

My design is based on Luna moth, or simply Luna moth. These moths are easily recognized by their color and beautiful appearance. Some people think it is a butterfly, but it is a very beautiful type of moth. After that, I got more ideas about crystals and how they glow. Sounds like a lanternfish idea.looking for food. Also based on Tanuki and some mushrooms that produce spores! 

Egg/ 계란

Moth Dragon Egg

This egg has spores/ 이 알에는 포자가 포함되어 있습니다 

이 작은 알은 움직일 때마다 포자를 생산합니다. /This egg produces spores every time it moves 

Even if you want to move it from its place, it will be difficult thanks to those spores that make you sleep…

제자리에서 옮기려고 해도 포자가 닿은 채로 잠들면 문제가 발생합니다. 

Hatch/ 해치

이 꼬마는 동물을 무서워해요…이 꼬마는 동물을 무서워해요... 조금 벗어나는 게 좋을 것 같아요 / This little one is afraid of approaching animals…This little guy is afraid of approaching animals... Better to stay away so as not to fall asleep 

This little one is afraid of the unknown, gets nervous and spreads all its spores everywhere. / 이 작은 녀석은 자신이 모르는 것에 겁을 먹습니다. 너무 긴장하면 모든 것을 포자로 채울 수 있습니다. 

Be careful with it if you approach it unprepared, the small offspring of the Moth Dragons can become scared very quickly and that will affect what state you are in…Be careful with it if you approach it unprepared, the small offspring of the Moth Dragons can become scared very quickly and that will affect what state you are in... Faced with this problem, it is better to avoid them or give them a sweet snack to calm them down. 

준비 없이 접근할 때는 조심하세요. 작은 새끼 나방 드래곤은 매우 겁이 많아 상태에 영향을 미칠 수 있습니다.이 문제를 피하려면 접근 방식에 주의하고, 겁을 주거나 달콤한 간식을 주지 않도록 충분히 멀리 떨어져 있어야 합니다. 

Hatchling/ 새끼 

This calf carefully examines its surroundings, seeking to know what there is to see and to feed on. Spores are less soothing and become less problematic for individuals who approach her. She tends to pry too much but is calmer when it comes to investigating on her own. / 그는 장소와 음식을 찾을 수 있는 곳을 찾기 위해 주변을 주의 깊게 조사합니다. 포자는 더 이상 문제가 되지 않으며 움직일수록 점차 약해집니다. 그녀의 영혼은 호기심이 많음에도 불구하고 조심스럽고 신중하게 자신의 섹션을 분석합니다. 

This little creature surveys its environment as it grows over time. He is looking for more food and to meet new trainers who want to find a furry friend. / 이 작은 생물은 주변 환경을 조사하고 시간이 지남에 따라 성장합니다. 그는 더 많은 음식과 복슬복슬한 친구를 입양하고 싶은 새로운 트레이너를 찾고 있습니다. 

Even if curiosity consumes it and its spores diminish, we must not forget that it is still problematic if it is scared away. A quiet life is the best this creature can find. You can have adventures but not strong and scary enough for the spores to return. A wild Moth Dragon could release thousands of spores that put most dragons to sleep and trainers. / 호기심에 사로잡혀도  호기심에 사로잡혀도 없어 호기심에 사로잡혀도 겁을 먹으면 여전히 문제가 된다는 사실을 잊어서는 안 된다.이 작은 생물은 대량의 포자를 생산하고 용과 조련사를 잠들게 할 수 있기 때문에 스트레스 없는 조용한 생활이 필요합니다. 

Adult/ 성인 

It radiates a soft light that calls or attracts its prey. This pretty gem also becomes part of the dragon's power. Its soft and padded paws come to clean the gem area and there it retains the spores that it then uses to put enemies to sleep. They rarely use them but largely depend on them to survive if they are found in the wild. ll In its tail are all the spore remains that it leaves around it, which it then uses to rest and in turn save energy on rainy days. It eats many of the large, plump insects that come into its light but hates those that produce a lot of pollen, so it stays away from flowers. / 먹이를 부르거나 유인하는 부드러운 빛을 발산합니다. 이 아름다운 보석은 또한 용의 힘의 일부가 됩니다. 부드럽고 패딩 처리된 발이 보석 부위를 청소하고 거기에 포자를 보유합니다. 그런 다음 적을 잠들게 하는 데 사용됩니다. 그들은 거의 사용하지 않지만 야생에서 발견되면 생존을 위해 크게 의존합니다.   꼬리에는 주변에 남겨둔 모든 포자 찌꺼기가 있는데, 이 포자를 사용하여 비오는 날에는 휴식을 취하고 에너지를 절약합니다. 그것은 빛 속에 들어오는 크고 통통한 곤충을 많이 먹습니다.  꼬리에는 주변에 남겨둔 모든 포자 찌꺼기가 있는데, 이 포자를 사용하여 비오는 날에는 휴식을 취하고 에너지를 절약합니다. 그것은 빛 속에 들어오는 크고 통통한 곤충을 많이 먹습니다. 하지만 꽃가루를 많이 생성하는 식물을 싫어해서 꽃을 멀리합니다. 

History / 히스토

- I lost my necklace! Said a young dragon tamer who had returned from her expedition to the forest in search of mushrooms.  

Trembling, she searched and searched in her bag where she could find her belongings. 

But before I managed to grab something from her bag I heard small cries and big shaking from the forest in an unknown direction. The girl thought more than twice about walking and whether it was necessary.  The girl thought more than twice about walking and whether it was necessary. But The girl thought more than twice about walking and whether it was necessary. But she still went ahead without fearing that she might find herself in the mist of the forest. 

Stubbornly I get to the cries and manage to find a small baby Moth Dragon/Lepidorus. It was in a small rabbit trap. Nervous, upon seeing the surroundings of the place, she was able to notice that there were hundreds of spores and animals sleeping disdainfully near the baby dragon

I carefully remove the restraints from the small creature. Before it can react or move its spore-dusted wings, he gave it a sugary candy so it can take away its discomfort.  TO After tasting his food, the little dragon thanked him by removing the large spores from the animals and smiled with total gratitude. Without first getting excited and leaving the fearful girl asleep…After tasting his food, the little dragon thanked him by removing the large spores from the animals and smiled with total gratitude. Without first getting excited and leaving the fearful girl asleep…

Others/ 기타

Differences between gender and also pixel art! 

Female and Male!!! 

Pixel art!!! 

Thank you very much and I hope everyone is doing well! It's the second time I've participated and as soon as I found out I got to work all month! I know this is the time I put the most effort into and I hope that at some point it will bear fruit!! Likewise, thank you very much!!! 

Spooooky!!!

댓글 1

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.