Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[문 드래곤] 콘스텔라 ( Constella )

Hello, my pid is 10111211022. This is my creator, the dragon Constella.
I'm using a translator, so sorry if there are any mistakes :c
안녕하세요. 제 PID는 10111211022입니다. 이 분은 제 창작자입니다.드래곤 콘스텔라. 번역기를 사용하고 있으니 실수가 있으면 죄송합니다 :c

Form : Wyrm                                                     Element : Dark/Dream
Body Shade : 2.3-2.7m / 220-270kg        Food : Strawberry
Type dragon : Moon dragon                      Discovery Area : Mainly found on the moon
Where found : Tale quest                           Mission in Tale quest : Evolve 3 Dark Element Dragons To adult

계란 
                                                                                             Egg

This egg was found on the moon
                                                                            이 알은 달에서 발견됐다

The eggs on the moon were created after their parents abandoned them and waited for someone to find them. The astronaut saw what he was doing and picked up the egg and took it back to the spacecraft. The astronauts then care for the eggs. He wonders why eggs have feathers. So he goes on a journey and searches beyond the moon.
달에 있는 알은 부모가 알을 버리고 누군가가 찾아주기를 기다린 후에 만들어졌습니다. 우주비행사는 자신이 하고 있는 일을 보고 알을 집어 우주선으로 다시 가져갔습니다. 그런 다음 우주비행사들은 알을 돌봅니다. 그는 계란에 깃털이 있는 이유를 궁금해합니다. 그래서 그는 여행을 떠나 달 너머를 탐색합니다.

이 해치는 우주 장난감 토끼와 함께 자는 것을 즐깁니다.

This hatch enjoys sleeping with his space toy rabbit

Hatches plays with a space rabbit doll. The astronaut watches Constella sleeping and hands her a blanket. An astronaut who cares about Constella An astronaut who is about to leave the moon. sleeping with each other 
해치는 우주 토끼 인형을 가지고 놀아요. 우주비행사는 콘스텔라가 자고 있는 모습을 지켜보며 그녀에게 담요를 건네준다. 콘스텔라를 아끼는 우주비행사 달을 떠나려는 우주비행사. 서로 자고

[ Don't worry about the head. I forgot the size of the ibis paint. Mistake ]
[머리는 걱정하지 마세요. 이비스 페인트의 사이즈를 잊어버렸어요. 실수 ]

이 새끼는 자고 있어요그리고 지구에 대해 궁금해합니다.
                                        This Hatchling are sleeping and wondering about the Earth.

As they slept and dreamed, the astronauts were worried they would have to leave and did not want to talk. So the astronauts wanted to keep them in the same place and didn't want the astronauts to know they were leaving. And Constella wakes up to find the astronauts around the moon because now they feel lonely. 
잠을 자고 꿈을 꾸는 동안 우주 비행사들은 떠나야 할까봐 걱정했고 이야기를 하고 싶지 않았습니다. 그래서 우주비행사들은 그들을 같은 장소에 머물게 하고 싶었고 그들이 떠나는 것을 우주비행사들이 알기를 원하지 않았습니다. 그리고 콘스텔라는 깨어나 달 주위의 우주비행사들을 찾는다. 이제 그들이 외로움을 느끼기 때문이다. 

Adult
                                                                                                 성인

They are Moon dragons who have never seen Earth and belong to the Moon where they were born.
                                    그들은 지구를 본 적이 없으며 자신이 태어난 달에 속한 문 드래곤입니다.

They felt lonely because there were no astronauts. They are waiting for the astronauts. And I'm still waiting, so "I felt lonely" because the astronaut disappeared, so I thought and observed what the Earth looked like on Earth, and there were many dragons like us, so I didn't feel lonely, and when I met the dragon, "I felt happy again."
우주 비행사가 없기 때문에 그들은 외로움을 느꼈습니다. 그들은 우주 비행사를 기다리고 있습니다. 그리고 아직 기다리고 있어서 우주비행사가 사라졌기 때문에 "외롭다고 느꼈어요" 그래서 지구상에 지구가 어떤 모습인지 생각하고 관찰했고, 우리 같은 용이 많이 있어서 외롭다고 느껴지지 않았고, 용을 만났어요, "다시 행복함을 느꼈어요."

댓글 1

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.