Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[자작룡/Creator Dragon] Masquerade Dragon

Hello! I'm Peepo from the NA server. This is my first time entering this competition! I am very excited to participate - I apologize in advance if the translation is incorrect, I had to use an online translation tool to help. Good luck to all of your entries!

안녕하세요! 저는 NA 서버의 Peepo입니다. 이번 대회에 처음으로 참가하게 되었습니다! 참여하게 되어 매우 기쁩니다. 번역이 잘못된 경우 미리 사과드리겠습니다. 도움을 주기 위해 온라인 번역 도구를 사용해야 했습니다. 모든 출품작에 행운이 있기를 바랍니다!

Average Body Shape:

2.3 -3.0m/54 - 75 kg평균 체형:2.3 ~3.0m/54 ~ 75 kg
Food: Opera Cake음식: 오페라 케이크
Main Discovery Area:Found near human settlements주요 발견 지역:인간 거주지 근처에서 발견됨
Time of Discovery:Dusk발견 시간: 황혼
Species:Masquerade Dragon종: 가장 무도회 용
Elemental Type:Dream원소 유형: 
Type: Positive Dragon유형: 포지티브 드래곤

EGG [계란] 

‘This Egg is wrapped in purple fur.’

‘이 알은 보라색 털로 덮여있습니다’

Holding this egg close to your ear, you can hear a faint singing from inside. At night this singing grows louder, while in daylight it’s barely more than a whisper. The metal mask held tight to the surface seems to quiver while it hums, but you’re not sure if it’s from excitement or nervousness.

이 달걀을 귀에 가까이 대면 안에서 희미하게 노래하는 소리가 들립니다. 밤에는 이 노래가 더 크게 들리지만, 낮에는 속삭이는 소리에 지나지 않습니다. 표면에 꼭 붙어 있는 금속 마스크가 윙윙거리며 떨리는 것 같지만, 그것이 설렘 때문인지 긴장 때문인지는 알 수 없다.

HATCH [해치]

‘This Hatch seems reluctant to move.’

‘이 해치는 움직이기를 꺼려하는 것 같습니다’

As soon as it hatched from its egg, this dragon grabbed the mask once stuck to the shell and placed it over its face. Whatever was beneath is now hidden, and trying to remove the mask proves useless. This dragon barely fits inside the large disguise, and appears to be weighed down. It mostly keeps to itself at this age, unwilling to be seen even by its own trainer.

이 용은 알에서 부화하자마자 껍질에 붙어 있던 가면을 집어 얼굴에 씌웠습니다. 아래에 있던 것은 이제 숨겨져 있으며 마스크를 제거하려고 해도 소용이 없습니다. 이 용은 커다란 변장 안에 겨우 들어가고, 무게가 무거워진 것처럼 보입니다. 이 나이에는 대부분 혼자 있고 심지어 자신의 조련사에게도 보여지려고 하지 않습니다.

HATCHLING [해츨링]

‘This Hatchling is struggling to make a decision.’

‘이 아기는 결정을 내리려고 노력 중이에요’

There will come a time when this dragon outgrows its young mask, and must decide what to wear for the rest of its life. A difficult and important choice, it will often think for months on what to choose, often asking its trainer for help. To help ease any anxieties about picking, trainers will throw celebrations to cheer them up, and to honor the journey they’ve made so far.

이 용은 어린 가면보다 더 자라서 남은 생애 동안 무엇을 입을지 결정해야 할 때가 올 것입니다. 어렵고 중요한 선택이기 때문에 무엇을 선택할지 몇 달 동안 고민하고 종종 트레이너에게 도움을 요청합니다. 따기에 대한 불안감을 덜어주기 위해 트레이너는 그들을 격려하고 지금까지의 여정을 기리기 위해 축하 행사를 열 것입니다.

ADULT [성인]

‘A dazzling spectacle of color and light, appearing when people need it the most.’

'사람들이 가장 필요할 때 나타나는 눈부신 색상과 빛의 광경.’

It has finally grown into itself, accepting everything that makes it unique. It seeks to spread that positivity wherever it goes, encouraging everyone to love themselves and follow their dreams. It sings as it skips along, happy to exist in the present moment, hoping to find others willing to join in on its merry song.

마침내 그것은 자신을 독특하게 만드는 모든 것을 받아들이면서 그 자체로 성장했습니다. 어디를 가든지 이러한 긍정성을 전파하여 모든 사람이 자신을 사랑하고 꿈을 따르도록 장려합니다. 그것은 뛰어다니면서 노래하며, 현재 순간에 존재하는 것이 행복하며, 그 즐거운 노래에 동참할 다른 사람들을 찾기를 희망합니다.

STORY 

How Tears Sparkle in the Sun

A girl fled into the forest, chased by howling laughter and the sound of footsteps. 

Weirdo, Weirdo, Weirdo! 

The voices of her peers chant behind her, her tears beginning to tumble down her cheeks. When she finds a large rock she hides behind it, hoping to spare the ridicule of anyone else. Her cries are muffled into her mushroom dress, the one that everyone teased her for wearing. But it was her favourite - her mother had given it to her as a birthday present, and she loved how it looked. 

Just as she debated throwing it away, a shadow fell over her. A large dragon blotted out the sun, with a beautiful mask covering its face. Looking down, it called to her.

‘Why so sad?’

‘The bullies... they said my dress is ugly. But, I love it so much.’

The dragon looked her up and down, before it whistled.

‘Well, I think your dress is pretty!’

‘They don’t think anything about me is pretty...’

‘But, look at that,’ the dragon said, pointing down to her chin with a brilliantly colored tail. ‘Look at how your tears sparkle in the sun. Even when you’re sad, everything about you is still wonderful. How about you share that with the ones who love you, instead of the ones who want to pick on you.’

She sniffled once, staring up at the dragon with wide eyes.

‘H-how can I?’

It spun around, a playful humming mixing in the air.

‘Follow me! I’ll take you back to your friends, and we can throw a party! Just for you!’

이야기

태양 아래 눈물이 반짝이는 방법

한 소녀는 웃음소리와 발소리에 쫓기며 숲으로 달려갔습니다.

이상한 놈, 이상한 놈, 이상한 놈!

그녀 뒤에서 동료들의 노래 소리가 들려왔고, 그녀의 눈물이 그녀의 뺨을 타고 흘러내리기 시작했습니다. 그녀는 큰 바위를 발견하면 다른 사람의 비웃음을 피하기 위해 그 뒤에 숨었습니다. 그녀의 울음소리는 모두가 그녀를 입었다고 놀렸던 버섯 드레스에 담겨 있습니다. 하지만 그것은 그녀가 가장 좋아하는 것이었습니다. 그녀의 어머니가 생일 선물로 그것을 그녀에게 주었고 그녀는 그것이 어떻게 생겼는지 매우 좋아했습니다.

그녀가 그것을 버릴까 고민하고 있을 때, 그림자가 그녀에게 떨어졌습니다. 커다란 용이 아름다운 가면으로 얼굴을 가리고 태양을 가렸다. 그녀는 아래를 내려다보았고 그것이 그녀를 부르는 것을 보았습니다.

'왜 그렇게 슬퍼?'

'깡패들... 내 드레스가 못생겼다고 하더군요. 그런데 정말 좋아해요.'

용은 휘파람을 불기 전에 그녀를 위아래로 살펴보았습니다.

'글쎄, 네 드레스가 예쁜 것 같아!'

'그들은 나에 대해 아무것도 예쁘다고 생각하지 않는데...'

"하지만 저걸 보세요." 용이 화려한 색깔의 꼬리로 자신의 턱을 가리키며 말했습니다. '네 눈물이 햇빛에 반짝이는 걸 좀 봐라. 당신이 슬플 때에도 당신에 관한 모든 것이 여전히 훌륭합니다. 당신을 비난하는 사람보다 당신을 사랑하는 사람들과 그것을 공유하는 것이 어떻습니까?

'아, 어떻게 하면 되지?'

그것은 공중에서 장난스러운 윙윙거리는 소리를 내며 회전했습니다.

'나를 따르라! 내가 너를 친구들에게 데려다줄게, 그러면 우리는 파티를 열 수 있을 거야! 너만을 위해서!'

Alternate Female Form [대체 여성 형태]

댓글 2

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.