Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[ Creator Dragon ] 시뉴나 - Sinewna

시뉴나 - Sinewna

! 번역이 좋지 않은 점 사과드립니다. 저는 Google 번역을 사용하는 영어 사용자입니다.

평균 체형 (Average Body Shape) : 6.2~6.5m / 380~400kg

음식 (Food) : 스타더스트 (Stardust)

주요 발견 지역 (Main Discovery Area) : 해당 지역에서 찾을 수 없음 (Not found in the area)

발견의 시간 (Time of Discovery) : 등장 시기는 불명 (Appearing time unknown)

계란 - EGG

“이 계란은 부드러운 파스텔 빛을 보여주기 위해 이동합니다.”

“This egg shifts to show a soft pastel light.”

알은 길을 잃은 느낌이다.

(The Egg feels lost.)

알의 외부 껍질은 여러 지점에서 갈라진 것처럼 보입니다. 균열은 계란 표면 전체로 움직입니다. 그들은 항상 움직이고 있으며 결코 멈추지 않습니다. 깨진 껍질 아래에는 분홍색, 보라색, 파란색, 흰색이 혼합된 파스텔 색상의 빛이 빛납니다. 이 파스텔 빛의 불꽃과 가닥은 가끔 빛나는 형태에서 뿜어져 나오고, 알에서 나오면 사라집니다.

(The Egg's outer shell appears cracked in various spots. The cracks move all over the surface of the egg. They are always moving, they never stop. Under the broken shell, a pastel colored light glows beneath, a mix of pinks, purples, blues and whites. Sparks and strands of this pastel light shoot out from the glowing form occasionally, fading away once they leave the egg.)

해치 - HATCH

“나는 표류하는 아이입니다. 난 볼수 없어. 별들이 나를 인도하지 못했습니다.”

“I am a drifting child. I cannot see. The stars have failed to guide me.”

알이 이동하고 이동하여 이 해치가 됩니다.

(The Egg shifts and moves, becoming this Hatch.)

해치는 흰색의 구름 같은 외관을 가지고 있습니다. 몸 안에는 달걀처럼 색깔의 흔적이 있고, 말단에는 단단한 회색 비늘이 있습니다. 이 회색 비늘 중 일부는 껍질처럼 부서져 몸 위에 떠 있습니다. 눈을 감고 있으면 이 해치는 방랑자입니다. 그들은 별을 여행하며 그들을 인도할 손길을 구합니다. 어떤 목소리도 그들에게 대답하지 못할 것입니다. 그들은 별먼지와 혜성 사이를 목적 없이 표류합니다. 그들은 혼자이다.

(The Hatch has a white, cloud-like appearance. There are traces of color within their body like the egg, hard grey scales placed onto their extremities. Some of these grey scales float above the body, broken like their shell. With closed eyes, this hatch is a wanderer. They travel the stars, praying for a hand to guide them. No voice will ever answer them. They drift aimlessly across the stardust and the comets. They are alone.)

새끼 - HATCHLING

“나는 깨어났다. 나는 내가 가야 할 길을 본다. 별들은 나를 잊지 않을 것이다.”

"I awaken. I see the path I must take. The stars will not forget me."

Hatchling은 별가루, 분노, 슬픔을 힘입어 성장합니다.

(The Hatchling grows, fueled by stardust, anger and sorrow.)

이 Hatchling의 눈 중 두 개는 뜨고 있고, 중앙의 세 번째 눈은 여전히 ​​감겨 있습니다. 조용한 별들 사이를 방황하면서 죽어가는 별들의 잔재인 별의 먼지를 먹어치웠습니다. 먼지가 그들을 계속 움직이게 했고, 그들이 기도했던 것을 조금씩 맛보게 했습니다. 스타더스트는 식사할 때마다 몸이 커지고 비늘이 늘어나고 몸이 길어졌습니다. 그들의 색깔은 더욱 강해집니다. 그들은 더 이상 별들에게 기도하지 않습니다. 그들은 별들이 그들을 인도하지 않을 것이라는 것을 이해합니다. 그들은 스스로 안내할 것이다.

(Two of this Hatchling's eyes open, the center third eye is still closed. Along its wandering among the silent stars, it had eaten the remnants of dying stars, the stardust. The dust had kept them going, getting small tastes of what they prayed for. The stardust grew their body, scales extending and body lengthening with each meal. Their colors grow stronger. They no longer pray to the stars. They understand that the stars will not guide them. They will guide themself.)

성인 - ADULT

“나는 분노한다. 나는 배고프다. 별들은 나를 용서하지 않을 것이다. 나는 그들이 그러기를 원하지 않습니다.”

“I anger. I hunger. The stars will not forgive me. I do not want them to.”

시뉴나는 복수를 구걸한다

(Sinewna begs for revenge.)

제3의 눈은 충분한 양의 별가루를 소모하면 열립니다. 진정한 배고픔도 그렇습니다. 식사를 할 때마다 몸이 더욱 성장하고, 먹은 먼지가 몸에 갇히며 밝은 색을 띠게 된다. 배고픔으로 인해 타락했습니다. 배고프고, 화를 내고, 하나가 될 만큼 커질 때까지 모든 별을 먹어치운다.

(The third eye opens upon consuming enough stardust. Its true hunger does too. Their body grows further with each and every meal, the dust it eats becomes trapped in its body, showing bright colors. It is corrupted by its hunger. It is hungry, it is angry, and it will consume all stars until it grows to such a size that it becomes one.)

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.