Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon]초코  Choco

*한국어 부분은 소프트웨어를 사용해 번역했으므로 오역이 있다면 양해 부탁드립니다.

초코  Choco

생태학 Ecology

평균 체형: 30~50cm, 5~10kg

음식: 초콜릿과 토핑이 잘 어울립니다.

주요 발견 지역: 초콜릿을 만드는 곳에서 발견됩니다.

발견 시기: 일 년 내내 항상 발견되며, 특히 연말연시 시즌에 많이 발견됩니다.

요소 유형: 꿈

Average Body Shape: 30~50cm, 5~10kg

Food: chocolate and toppings go with it

Main Discovery Area: Found at where chocolate is make.

Time of Discovery: Found all year round at all times, especially during holiday seasons.

Element Type: dream

설명 Description

달걀:

초콜릿 향이 나는 달걀입니다.

알록달록한 색상의 스프링클과 맛있는 초콜릿 페이스트가 들어간 달걀입니다. 달걀 껍질은 밀크 초콜릿으로 만들어졌기 때문에 부화하려면 각별한 주의가 필요합니다. 부화 온도가 너무 높거나 낮으면 안 됩니다.

Egg:

This egg has the fragrance of chocolate.

It is an egg with colorful sprinkles and delicious chocolate paste. The eggshell is made of milk chocolate, therefore, it needs extra care to hatch. The temperature to hatch it can’t be too high nor too low.

해치:

이 해치가 아몬드를 단단히 고정하고 있습니다.

부화 후에는 자신과 어울리는 토핑을 찾는 것을 좋아합니다. 보통 아몬드를 껴안는 것을 가장 좋아합니다.

매우 장난기가 많습니다. 초콜릿 분수에서 행복하게 헤엄치는 모습을 종종 볼 수 있습니다.

해치인 초코는 달콤한 밀크 초콜릿 향을 가지고 있습니다. 아직 너무 어리고 작아서 초콜릿을 나눠 먹지는 못하지만 초콜릿 디저트를 만드는 사람들에게는 이미 훌륭한 도우미입니다.

Hatch:

This hatch is holding the almond tight.

After hatching, they like to seek for toppings to match them. An almond to cuddle is usually their favorite.

They are very playful. You can often see them swimming happily in chocolate fountain.

As a hatch, Choco has a scent of sweet milk chocolate. They are still too young and small to share the chocolate on them, but are already great helpers for people making chocolate desserts.

부화하는 새끼:

이 새끼는 자신의 감정을 표현하는 법을 배우고 있습니다.

부화한 새끼는 사랑을 표현하고 초콜릿을 몸에 바르는 방법을 배우기 시작합니다.

성장함에 따라 부화 새끼가 만드는 초콜릿은 점점 더 풍부하고 맛있어집니다. 하트 모양의 초콜릿을 많이 보면서 초콜릿이 사랑의 상징이라는 것을 알게 되고, 꼬리에서 같은 모양의 초콜릿을 키워서 선물로 주려고 합니다. 초코 부화 새끼는 열정적이고 사랑스럽지만, 때로는 너무 친절하거나 초콜릿을 너무 많이 나눠주어 스스로를 다치게 할 수도 있습니다.

Hatchling:

This hatchling is learning to express their feeling.

The hatchling starts learning to express their love and share the chocolate on their body.

As they grow, the chocolate they form would be more and more rich and delicious. By seeing a lot of heart-shaped chocolate, they’ve learned that it’s a symbol of love, and would try to grow a same shape from their tail, then give it away as a gift. Choco hatchlings are passionate and lovely, but can sometimes hurt themselves by being too kind and giving away too much chocolate.

성인:

이 용은 사랑으로 만든 초콜릿에서 태어났습니다.

어른 초코는 최고 품질의 초콜릿을 재배하고, 모든 사람과 기꺼이 초콜릿을 나눠요. 어떤 동물의 이야기에 귀를 기울이고, 안아주고, 함께 놀아주고, 초콜릿을 선물로 주기도 합니다. 초콜릿의 맛은 초코의 기분과 성격에 따라 달라지기 때문에 초코마다 독특한 풍미를 만들어 냅니다. 또한 사람마다 다른 맛을 낼 수 있으므로 모두가 좋아하는 초콜릿을 얻을 수 있습니다. 이 맛있는 초콜릿을 먹고 나면 사람들은 치유와 활력을 느낄 것입니다.

초코는 친절하고 인내심이 있습니다. 놀랍게도 사랑스러운 외모와 장난기 가득한 행동에도 불구하고 매우 현명하다고 합니다. 어떤 사람들은 초코가 초콜릿 대신 인생의 조언을 해줘서 더 큰 도움이 되었다고 합니다. 다양한 맛과 형태를 가진 초콜릿처럼 초코는 우리가 생각했던 것보다 훨씬 더 심오한 존재인지도 모르겠습니다.

Adult:

This dragon is born from the chocolate made out of love.

The adult Choco grows chocolate of the best quality, and would gladly share it with everyone. They would listen to any creature, cuddle them, play with them, and give them chocolate as a gift. The flavor of chocolate differs from the mood and personality of Choco, therefore each Choco would produce its unique flavor. They can also create different flavor for different people, so that everyone can get the chocolate they love. After eating these delicious chocolate, people would feel healing and energetic.

Choco is kind and patient. Surprisingly, it is said that they are even very wise, despite their adorable look and playful behavior. Some people said Choco gave them life advices instead of chocolate, and it helped them even more. Maybe just like chocolate having all kinds of different flavors and forms, Choco is more profound than we thought.

스토리 Story

"엄마... 나 왔어..."

어둡고 고요한 밤, 하늘에서 작은 용이 내려왔어요.

"오, 무슨 일이야, 얘야?" 어른 용은 놀랍게도 이렇게 물었습니다. "초콜릿을 너무 많이 잃었구나. 꼬리가 거의 다 없어졌어.”

"오늘 상담 센터에 갔었어요. 사람이 너무 많았어요."

"그렇구나." 어미 드래곤이 새끼를 더 꼭 안아줍니다.

"엄마... 어떤 여자애가 내 초콜릿이 안 먹힌다고 했어요." 작은 용은 약간 냄새를 맡았다. "그 여자애가 자기 불행한 이야기를 많이 했어요. 그리고 초콜릿을 먹어도 문제가 해결되지 않는다고 했어요."

"정말요? 그럼 뭐가 문제인데?"

"...말할 수 없어요. 자기 비밀이라고 했어요."

어머니는 미소를 지었다. "넌 정말 좋은 친구구나. 정말 친절하구나."

"하지만 그녀가 말한 것은 사실입니다." 그녀는 계속 말했습니다. "인생은 힘들고 초콜릿은 결국 초콜릿일 뿐이죠. 초콜릿은 사람들의 문제를 해결해줄 수 없어요."

"그럼 요점이 뭐죠?! 그럼 어떻게 해야 하죠? 난 정말 돕고 싶어요!" 아기가 울었습니다.

어머니는 아이를 껴안고 자신의 뺨을 문질렀습니다.

"아이와 함께 있고, 안아주고, 맛있는 초콜릿을 나눠주는 것뿐이에요. 그게 우리가 할 수 있는 전부예요."

"지금 저에게 하는 것처럼요?"

"맞아요."

어린 용은 여전히 약간 혼란스러워 보였지만 울음을 멈췄습니다.

"걱정하지 마, 아가야. 시간이 좀 걸릴 거야. 이제 조련사에게 돌아가서 저녁을 먹으러 가자, 알았지? 다른 사람을 돕기 전에 충분한 휴식이 필요하단다. 그렇지 않으면 어떻게 맛있는 초콜릿과 다른 사람을 도울 에너지를 가질 수 있겠니?"

"엄마 말이 맞아요, 엄마."

어린 용은 마침내 다시 미소를 지으며 엄마를 따라 창문을 통해 따뜻한 나무집으로 날아갔어요.

“Mommy… I’m home…”

In the dark and quiet night, the little dragon landed from the sky.

“Oh, what happened, my dear?” The adult dragon asked surprisedly, using her huge chocolate wing to cover the kid. “You lost so much chocolate. Your whole tail is almost gone.”

“I went to a counseling center today. There were so many people.”

“I see.” The mother dragon hold her baby tighter.

“Mommy… a girl told me my chocolate is not working.” The little dragon sniffed a bit. “She told me a lot of her unhappy stories. And she said chocolate can’t make her problem go away anyway.”

“Really? What is her problem then?”

“…I can’t tell you. She said it’s her secret.”

The mother smiled. “You are indeed a good friend. That is very nice.”

“But what she said is true.” She continued. “Life is hard, and chocolate is just chocolate after all. It can’t solve problems for people.”

“Then what’s the point?! What do we do then? I really want to help!” The baby cried.

The mother cuddled her child, rubbing his cheek with hers.

“We stay with them, cuddle them, and share them some delicious chocolate. That’s all we can do.”

“Like what you are doing to me right now?”

“Exactly.”

The young dragon still looks a bit confused, but he stopped crying.

“Don’t worry, my dear child. It takes time. Now, let’s go back to our tamer and have dinner, shall we? Before helping anyone else, you need a good rest. Otherwise, how can you have tasty chocolate and the energy to help others, right?”

“I think you are right, mommy.”

The young dragon finally smiled again, followed his mother, and flied through the window into the warm wooden house.

퀴즈 Trivia

*발톱은 아몬드입니다.

*때때로 해골로 오인되기도 하지만 날개의 무늬는 사실 날개를 구성하는 광택 초콜릿의 빛나는 반사입니다.

*그들은 열을 두려워합니다. 더위를 먹으면 몸이 무르고 약해져서 결국에는 몸을 전혀 움직일 수 없게 됩니다.
하지만 걱정할 필요는 없습니다. 차가운 곳에 두어 몸을 식히면 곧 몸을 추스르고 회복할 수 있습니다.
얼음 마술도 그들을 보호하는 데 도움이 될 수 있습니다.

*일반 초콜릿은 고양이와 일부 다른 동물에게 독성이 있지만, 이 동물들은 모두 초코와 아무 문제없이 잘 지내고 초코의 초콜릿은 전혀 해를 끼치지 않는 것 같습니다. 그 이유는 아직 밝혀지지 않았습니다.

*Their claws are almonds.

*Though sometimes mistaken as skeleton, the pattern on their wings is actually the shining reflection of the glossy chocolate forming the wings.

*They are afraid of heat. Heat makes them soft and weak, and eventually not able to move their body at all.

But no need to worry. By putting them in a cold place to cool down, they would soon form themselves and recover.

Ice magic can help protect them, too.

*Normal chocolate is toxic for cats and some other animals, but it seems that these animals all get along with Choco without any problem, and the chocolate from Choco doesn’t hurt them at all. The reason still remains unknown.

시청해 주셔서 감사합니다! Thank you for watching!

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.