Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Mouse dragon

I do not speak Korean. Sorry for any translating issues with the device you are using, and I hope you enjoy my entry!

Egg: This egg has rounded ears and a velvety nose

Attribute: Earth, Dream, Light

Conditions: To obtain the Mouse dragon, you must first, have the either Insect dragon, for the Female, or Pink Bell, for the Male, to be able to obtain the dragon in exploration. This applies to Evria, yet the gender conditions do not follow for the location. 

Note before: There are very drastic gender differences, I'll just inform you, For no particular reason.

Description: This egg has rounded ears and a velvety nose.

Attribute: Dream, light, earth

Food: Nectar & fruit

Care for Female: Play, excellent. Travel, Great. Sleep, very good. Wash, good. Feed, fair. Hug, bro I hate you/ No!

Care for Male: Hug, excellent. Feed, great. Sleep, very good. Play, good. Wash, fair. Travel, hmm. 

Personality: For the male, Naive, and for the Female, Brave. For special Evria form (See below) There are bonus personalities. Female: Ambitious. Sparkly gold aura with riches and trophies and achievements set in the background. Male: Peaceful. Rainbow aura with clouds, trees, and birds that fly by in the background. 

Extra info: There is special Evria form that gives Male an orb with butterfly in it and makes it be surrounded by butterflies, same for female except with bees. 

As an egg, Mouse Dragon will be very curious and likely wander into the forest. Male will have small sprouting antenna while Female will have small stinger-like spikes on its tail. 

Below: Male egg

Female egg: 

The hatch is very excited; the Evria form will develop a small orb with a few bees or butterflies. The male will sprout butterfly-like wings while the female will grow insect-like ones similar to bee's. Female has tiny flowers scattered on her, two on each wing and one behind her ear. 

Below: Male hatch

Female hatch:     

The Hatchlings are independent and creative now; they are ready to adventure. Though it is not pictured until adult forms, the orbs continue to grow and the number of bees/butterflies increase. Hatchlings love to play and are soon fully grown. 

Male hatchling:

Female Hatchling:

As an Adult, the mouse dragon has many Bee/Butterfly companions and the orb is at its full size. Mouse dragon is still playful and adventurous, despite its size. It will collect nectar and fruit to eat day and night. 

Special action: Nesting. Envelopes the egg in a special chamber, caring for and training the highest effort value for 5 hours to one day. 

Male adult: 

Female adult:

Story:

Mouse dragon snarled. Dark dragon wouldn't let him through. Mouse dragon was nimble and camouflaged well, but couldn't fight. 

Insect Mouse dragon fought Dark dragon courageously, but she was too clumsy and predictable. One day the two came across each other while fighting. With Butterfly Mouse's camouflage, he hid and distracted Dark dragon while Insect dragon launched surprise attacks. With Insect Mouse's fighting skill and Butterfly Mouse's distraction, they were able to defeat Dark dragon. “That's what you get for messing with us!” Insect Mouse cried, and the two worked together for many centuries afterwards; even now you are more likely to see them working together. 

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.